Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2014, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beauty&The Beast {T♥C}#135: "All she wanted is to be with Tyler, and I think she still does."-CA

Beauty and the Beast
{Tyler Lockwood and Caroline Forbes}

c:tylerlovescaroline

“He’s trying to be with Caroline. He just told her he loves her so he’s trying to make better.”

-- Michael Trevino on asking help from Bill Forbes

“She’s really focused on her relationship with Tyler. All she wants is to be with her boyfriend. It doesn’t get more human that that.”
-- Candice Accola
x

SHIPPERS LIST
[ask to be added]

1. light me up
2. emerald_city
3. tsforever
4. Panettones
5. **confessa
6. x0x0gossipgirl
7. andsoitis
8. ~Amarula~
9. figeuroa
10. CrashandBurn9
11. MexieFan
12. Videl-Chan
13. Liz01
14. theresadawn
15. Chastidy
16. Kiane
17. Natispbr
18. Scheming Star
19. Miss Fate
20. foreveralways21
21. DefineDelicate
22. Lexipedia
23. noelle
24. shattered jewels
25. Bree347
26. timtyra
27. standingintherain
28. Brucas Is Love
29. DUHsoTK
30. P&B4ever
31. jasmineflower27
32. eternal sunshine
33. Laurababora
34. LostinKP
35. I_Love_JennaJameson
36. Redlight-Electr0
37. Whitney86
38. DiamondDreaming
39. hell to pay
40. Auti3luvsU
41. x0x0gossipgirl
42. Creativity
43. GrhmLz
44. pokadotshoes
45. GrangerDanger
46. andsoitis
47. Christina_1988
48. BlackHalo
49. Butterflygirl
50. jules166
51. WilSonღFan
52. rishik5
53. - Nina -
54. Emsea
55. Jax527
56. jessie09
57. delenalove
58. haydensgirl
59. courtneybangelcakes
60. CarolineForbes
61. baby_pen11
62. kfrancis08
63. Slayerfan714
64. taylorjoie
65. NBalways
66. BlueDog9
67. fall like stars
68. cinnamoncookie
69. dwoods87
70. mackayfire
71. rrr222
72. bellagrey13
73. Danity Vampyro
74. sunflower 654
75. lulu-144
76. Queen C
77. Slexie
78. lisztomania
79. covington
80. NoelleCavanaugh
81. ~ Fire & Ice ~
82.mcricken
83.Punkrocker
84.NightSlash
85.Queen of Babble
86.Freckles87
87.Hot Rod
88,princesssparkles06
89.ElenaBelle
90.kindleberry
91.sprezzatura
92.Chasity05
93.loganandroryforever
94.`toomuchpurple
95.moonlightstar
96.ravengirl008
97.IBelieveInMiracles
98.ciaBrysh
99.rout345
100. teamlockwood
101. hiddleskittlesღ
102. silvermoongrey
103. sulitlana
104. Blasphemy
105. Skinny Love
106. SkateGirl88
107. Biscuit-
108. PinkSakuraBunnie
109. baelfire24
110. Tangerine1204
111. Sixonxnavade
112.Red Oktober
113.TotallyBalex
114. 4brathan&brucas

c: poisonrain-top-10-ships-as-voted-by-my-followers

c: candicetrevinos

c:bye, bye, baby it's been a sweet love

c: carolinelockwood

c: thebestvillain

c:I'm not girly little Caroline anymore

{PREVIOUS THREAD}

Old 01-10-2014, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We who? Is that sarcastic? Because I don't think people want the writers to explore every single male/female dynamic on the show in a romantic way. It's just that it doesn't make any sense for Caroline to kiss Stefan, for many reasons. Even if he kisses her first. She's the biggest Stelena shipper out there, she believes he's Elena's one true love and they should be together. She sees him as a friend, only as a friend, even when Katherine made assumptions about them having sex, she was all Eeew about it. But anyway, even if they indeed kiss, why would she be so nervous about it concerning Tyler? Why would she be about kissing Stefan and not about kissing Jessie? I'm just trying to use logic here. Also, this kiss should happen the next episode shows come back airing, if it was Steroline, this kiss would happen in an episode when they're all focused on Katherine possibly dying, and Caroline knows Stefan slept with Katherine the night before. Excuse me, but following logic I really don't see any scenario where this kiss could happen.
Trust me that was Sarcasm. I don't want or think we need to explore every possible coupling as well. The problem is that it feels like that is what the show is doing. It seems like every little fan base no matter how big or small it is seems to get to the writers or JP and they suddenly think its a good idea to explore it. Its getting ridiculous.

I don't was SC to happen at all either. I've been vocal about being against them ruining that friendship. Its just that they seem hell bent on hooking Caroline up with ever male cast member.
Old 01-10-2014, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

The problem is none of those males aside from Tyler ever deserved her. Damon treated her like garbage. Matt couldn't get over Elena. Stefan is not over Elena so it will be the same story there. And Klaus is just pure evil so yeah the lack of respect by the writers for the character of Caroline is appalling. Also I really am tired of shows where everybody hooks up with everybody. It's unrealistic and just turns shows into sloppy, lazily written messes. And it's possible to leave some pairings platonic. Someone mentioned Chuck and Serena in the last thread. That would've just been weird. Thankfully the writers never went there. Also Haley and Lucas stayed strictly platonic for nine seasons on OTH. And it was best that way. That's just two examples, I'm sure there are more I can't think of right now. And yes some shows have multiple pairings that should be explored but when one main character is on their umpteenth pairing with other main characters you've gone too far. Steroline make great friends and they should stay that way. Now I am glad that writers these days do pay attention to the fans' response to their shows, but TVD's writers has developed the problem of thinking they must please every last fanbase that exists in the fan universe and that is a terrible way to run a show. Just doing crap b/c it makes this or that fanbase happy is stupid. Look at Delena. I knew they were horrible from the beginning but the writers went for them despite the crappy writing, OOC behavior, retconning that was necessary and now even some fans of Delena are displeased. Klaroline is the worst idea in the history of television but they won't freaking let it go. The fan pandering is just out of control on TVD, of course that's nothing new though. The moronic writers and their fan pandering idiocy ruined this show for me long ago.
That being said, if random as crap Steroline is what it takes to prevent Klaroline from happening them by all means continue down that ridiculous and stupid road. I'm not going to lie I despise the idea of Steroline too but I'd still choose them over Klaroline any day.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But to me it's mostly the idea of fanpandering that actually annoys me the most. I don't think that if this kiss happens, Steroline will get a chance to be together for real, not at all, I think it'll be only for the sake of a kiss. Because people want them to have a romantic moment. But seriously, just think about the characters, for God's sake. With Klaroline, it was the same damn thing. Just because they had a huge fanbase, Caroline was forced to be abused by him constantly, and was forced to stand his presence around her. And with Steroline, it would be just the same, they don't care about how Caroline would be seen if this happens.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

TFTNT.

A Caroline and Stefan kiss would be purely fan-service and completely OOC.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Here I say it guys, IMO she won't kiss Stefan, or Klaus, or anyone. I think anything related to Caroline in those synopsis is about something else entirely. And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong

Last edited by Freckles87; 01-12-2014 at 04:02 AM
Old 01-12-2014, 03:57 AM
Elite Fan

I agree. Steroline are not going to have some big epic relationship. It will be random stuff that never really goes anywhere b/c everyone knows they aren't endgame. And it is OOC and complete fan service, I agree, but TVD clearly doesn't care about writing good TV or what makes sense they have just resorted to just pleasing whatever fanbase whines the loudest to them on Twitter or something. And yeah the obviously could care less about Caroline as a character, how she looks, what happens to her, etc. If they cared about Caroline and treating her with respect they'd never even consider Klaroline or even Steroline for that matter. But they'd rather choose putting her in abusive situations or making her look about as good at making romantic decisions as Elena the idiot b/c make Klaus-staners happy or to please some random fanbase that I don't even believe is all the big in Steroline. Sorry but they don't fit the category "beloved couple" in the sense that spoiler bomb thing was talking about at all. They are a like a fringe pairing. Anyway the lack of respect for Caroline is appalling and it's a shame because she's such a great character. It's like they are determined to destroy and ruin her. And it's not worth throwing away the strong tough girl she is for a cockroach like Klaus or a obviously dead end relationship like Steroline. It's just not worth it.

And Freckles, I hope you're right. I really hope you're right.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-12-2014, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fanpandering, that's what they do to move on with their show.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

They used to be better than that. Now they could teach a master class in it. I think their show is a joke now. It's a joke and it's a mess. I just hate fanpandering so much. It ruins a show.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Even the Beremy stuff, now don't get me wrong, I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against Jeremy, or Bonnie, or their shippers. It' just like they said he would stay dead, and suddenly by the end of the season he was alive again. They said they had no plans for Beremy, and yet now they're together, and they even got such a romantic and bittersweet storyline, when he cheated on her with a ghost for God's sake, and never even got this beautiful build-up, IMO. I guess, at last all those Bonnie fans tweets to JP worked. Not for Bonnie and Kol, but they worked.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, like I said their new method of writing seems to be just doing whatever the fanbase who whines to them the loudest on Twitter wants or something. What they really need to learn is the phrase "What is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular". They need to write a good story not try to appease every ridiculous fanbase that exists. It's insanity. Like with Klaroline, I don't care how man fans like them for some reason it's a disgusting, vile, toxic, abusive situation that makes no sense even for tv logic. They be smart enough to know that just b/c some fans want that doesn't lessen the insane wrongness of it and doesn't mean they should do it. That the writers would even consider a pairing of just a straight up psychopathic monster with a smart, strong, good hearted character who he's hurt over and over again, tells me they are all out of their freaking minds and shouldn't be in charge of a television show. Sorry for the Klaroline rant but it doesn't just upset me the level TVD will take their fan pandering, it frightens me. It frightens me the things they will support and glorify and romanticize. And it frightens me that some people enjoy those things.

All right, I've got to go to bed now. Goodnight, fellow Forwood people.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
"What is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular"
I like this phrase. It's so true.

I think the writers could learn something from Candice. She's got integrity. She refuses to budge no matter how much the fans and media bugs her about Klaroline and even boo her when she talks about Tyler. Lovely people really.
Old 01-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Candice never let others speak for her
Old 01-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
What is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular"
Absolutely true.

Go Candice, for not giving in to other people's crap.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Yeah, like I said their new method of writing seems to be just doing whatever the fanbase who whines to them the loudest on Twitter wants or something. What they really need to learn is the phrase "What is popular is not always right and what is right is not always popular". They need to write a good story not try to appease every ridiculous fanbase that exists. It's insanity. Like with Klaroline, I don't care how man fans like them for some reason it's a disgusting, vile, toxic, abusive situation that makes no sense even for tv logic. They be smart enough to know that just b/c some fans want that doesn't lessen the insane wrongness of it and doesn't mean they should do it. That the writers would even consider a pairing of just a straight up psychopathic monster with a smart, strong, good hearted character who he's hurt over and over again, tells me they are all out of their freaking minds and shouldn't be in charge of a television show. Sorry for the Klaroline rant but it doesn't just upset me the level TVD will take their fan pandering, it frightens me. It frightens me the things they will support and glorify and romanticize. And it frightens me that some people enjoy those things.

All right, I've got to go to bed now. Goodnight, fellow Forwood people.

Yes. I love what you said here.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread