Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2013, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Beauty&The Beast {T♥C}#131: We truly hope for a happy season 5 for Tyler & Caroline.

Beauty and the Beast
{Tyler Lockwood and Caroline Forbes}

c:tylerlovescaroline

“He’s trying to be with Caroline. He just told her he loves her so he’s trying to make better.”

-- Michael Trevino on asking help from Bill Forbes

“She’s really focused on her relationship with Tyler. All she wants is to be with her boyfriend. It doesn’t get more human that that.”
-- Candice Accola
x

SHIPPERS LIST
[ask to be added]

1. light me up
2. emerald_city
3. tsforever
4. Panettones
5. **confessa
6. x0x0gossipgirl
7. andsoitis
8. ~Amarula~
9. figeuroa
10. CrashandBurn9
11. MexieFan
12. Videl-Chan
13. Liz01
14. theresadawn
15. Chastidy
16. Kiane
17. Natispbr
18. Scheming Star
19. Miss Fate
20. foreveralways21
21. DefineDelicate
22. Lexipedia
23. noelle
24. shattered jewels
25. Bree347
26. timtyra
27. standingintherain
28. Brucas Is Love
29. DUHsoTK
30. P&B4ever
31. jasmineflower27
32. eternal sunshine
33. Laurababora
34. LostinKP
35. I_Love_JennaJameson
36. Redlight-Electr0
37. Whitney86
38. DiamondDreaming
39. hell to pay
40. Auti3luvsU
41. x0x0gossipgirl
42. Creativity
43. GrhmLz
44. pokadotshoes
45. GrangerDanger
46. andsoitis
47. Christina_1988
48. BlackHalo
49. Butterflygirl
50. jules166
51. WilSonღFan
52. rishik5
53. - Nina -
54. Emsea
55. Jax527
56. jessie09
57. delenalove
58. haydensgirl
59. courtneybangelcakes
60. CarolineForbes
61. baby_pen11
62. kfrancis08
63. Slayerfan714
64. taylorjoie
65. NBalways
66. BlueDog9
67. fall like stars
68. cinnamoncookie
69. dwoods87
70. mackayfire
71. rrr222
72. bellagrey13
73. Danity Vampyro
74. sunflower 654
75. lulu-144
76. Queen C
77. Slexie
78. lisztomania
79. covington
80. NoelleCavanaugh
81. ~ Fire & Ice ~
82.mcricken
83.Punkrocker
84.NightSlash
85.Queen of Babble
86.Freckles87
87.Hot Rod
88,princesssparkles06
89.ElenaBelle
90.kindleberry
91.sprezzatura
92.Chasity05
93.loganandroryforever
94.`toomuchpurple
95.moonlightstar
96.ravengirl008
97.IBelieveInMiracles
98.ciaBrysh
99.rout345
100. teamlockwood
101. hiddleskittlesღ
102. silvermoongrey
103. sulitlana
104. Blasphemy
105. Skinny Love
106. SkateGirl88
107. Biscuit-
108. PinkSakuraBunnie
109. baelfire24
110. Tangerine1204
111. Sixonxnavade
112.112.Red Oktober

c: poisonrain-top-10-ships-as-voted-by-my-followers

c: candicetrevinos

c:bye, bye, baby it's been a sweet love

c: carolinelockwood

c: thebestvillain

c:I'm not girly little Caroline anymore

{PREVIOUS THREAD}

Last edited by Freckles87; 07-05-2013 at 01:45 AM
Old 05-19-2013, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 05-19-2013, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 05-19-2013, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

I am trying so hard to be excited that Tyler will be back but I am so afraid that the writers will find a way to mess Forwood up instead of letting them be happy like they should've been this whole time. I think it's because even with Klaus leaving the writers still refuse to let go of this Klaroline crap. And it's like they expect us to be grateful that Klaus agreed to not kill Tyler if came back to his home and the like only two people he has left (Caroline and Matt). Like they want us to think Klaus is like a hero now for letting Tyler return. That would be a big fat no. Why do they think that one or two tiny moments of decency on Klaus's part magically make up for the hundreds maybe thousands of horrific things he's done? It doesn't freaking work that way. If a serial killer chose not to kill someone today are you gonna be like let's be best friends, no wait marry me. I mean your a freaking murderous pyschopath but you didn't kill anyone on Monday so yep soulmates. Um no you're not. Klaus not acting like he's the seed of all evil for two minutes of his life does not make him friend material or worse boyfriend material. Caroline has to stop acting like she even be friends with that slime or I will lose all respect for her like I have Elena. And since the writers are clearly idiots, I'm very worried about season 5 even with Tyler back. How is he going to feel knowing that she even associated with him? That she smiled at him. How are we supposed to believe she'd treat Tyler like that? Forwood is the only thing good left about TVD. And I swear if they mess them up and somehow make Klaus a problem even in his absence, like Caroline would ever in a million years consider dating him, I may actually hunt the writers down. Klaroline needs to freaking die already. It was crap when it started and it's even crappier now. I want the writers to stop kidding themselves with Klaroline and just let Forwood be happy. They deserve it. Their fans deserve it.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The thing I'm sure of is that these writers don't care about Tyler & Caroline as characters, in fact they pushed him away once again and this time for a longer portion of time, and they denied her because it was convenient to make an abusive mass murderer shine. And I can't. I don't know if you guys read Joseph Morgan's interview when he totally revealed that all the scenes between Klaus and Caroline in the finale have been done to please those fans who so passionately have been rooting for them for so long. I'm just First of all, we didn't need Morgan's precious words to prove us, we're smart. But it goes beyond me how they felt it was necessary to please these people when we're talking about Klaus. They made a huge 180 in the finale with Caroline, and that's the part that hurts me the most. I don't blame Caroline, I can't do it, because I know she's just a victim, the Caroline we know is not perfect, but she wouldn't do anything of the things she did in the finale.

And once again, they made Klaus win because once again he degraded what TC have, what Caroline feels for Tyler, because at the end he intends to be her last love. Are you kidding me? This show supports abusers, in fact it does support Damon, too, girls can't win in the show. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Stefan is an angel, either, but it was kinda cruel what they did to him, when Damon actually got his girl.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

If you're not a member of the TOD or Klaus, you don't matter to the writers.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Why do they care so effing much about freaking Klaroline? Just because for some unexplainable reason a few people like it doesn't mean it has to to happen. He can't be a horrifically evil monster for two seasons and then be the love interest. I just don't get it. I am flabbergasted. I mean if we got a big enough group of fans together that wanted to see Bonnie date a goat would they do that to? No. Just because it's unexplicably somewhat popular doesn't make it right. I don't care how many viewers like Klaroline it is so disgustingly wrong. And there is something wrong with a person that would write this garbage or support it. I'm not trying to bash the fanbase here, I'm just wanting to express my opinion that I think it's wrong to support an abusive, degrading relationship like Klaroline. I know rules are different when you involve vampires, but there still has to be a line that shouldn't be crossed and there just isn't one on TVD. When you have to start destroying characters and the very core of who they are to make a ship work that adds a whole new level of wrongness. I just can't believe that there's nobody in a position of power over there at TVD who can't see how wrong Klaroline is and how it is destroying the show.
I do not understand why this show is so determined to prop up slime like Klaus and Damon. It's disgusting. They just want to celebrate these two monstrous worms while actual good guys like Stefan and Tyler get the shaft. Stefan tried to save Elena all season and was actually gallant about losing her, the girl that a decent brother would've stayed away from, to Damon and ends up in a box in the bottom of the ocean and when he gets back he'll be forced to watch Delena play house. Tyler tortured himself endlessly to be worthy of Caroline and gave up his body to the person he hates most to save her life, but he gets sent away and Klaus will probably still be an issue for them even in his absence. It's crap. And I'm sick of it. I'm not watching this disgusting show anymore. I'll just youtube Forwood. TVD is not the perfect example of what happens to a good show when you blatantly fan pander. It gets destroyed. And yeah JP and JM just need to shut up and be disallowed from Twitter. They are clearly both very sick, deluded, moronic individuals. I swear, Klaroline is the most moralistically wrong ship ever, Delena takes second place, and yet they both get priority and get celebrated. Wth? That's all I can think of to say. WTH?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-20-2013 at 09:51 PM
Old 05-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I absolutely agree
Old 05-20-2013, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Why do they care so effing much about freaking Klaroline? Just because for some unexplainable reason a few people like it doesn't mean it has to to happen? He can't be a horrifically evil monster for two seasons and then be the love interest. I just don't get it. I am flabbergasted. I mean if we got a big enough group of fans together that wanted to see Bonnie date a goat would they do that to? No. Just because it's unexplicably somewhat popular doesn't make it right. I don't care how many viewers like Klaroline it is so disgustingly wrong. And there is something wrong with a person that would write this garbage or support it. I'm not trying to bash the fanbase here, I'm just wanting to express my opinion that I think it's wrong to support an abusive, degrading relationship like Klaroline. I know rules are different when you involve vampires, but there still has to be a line that shouldn't be crossed and there just isn't one on TVD. When you have to start destroying characters and the very core of who they are to make a ship work that adds a whole new level of wrongness. I just can't believe that there's nobody in a position of power over there at TVD who can't see how wrong Klaroline is and how it is destroying the show.
I do not understand why this show is so determined to prop up slime like Klaus and Damon. It's disgusting. They just want to celebrate these two monstrous worms while actual good guys like Stefan and Tyler get the shaft. Stefan tried to save Elena all season and was actually gallant about losing her, the girl that a decent brother would've stayed away from, to Damon and ends up in a box in the bottom of the ocean and when he gets back he'll be forced to watch Delena play house. Tyler tortured himself endlessly to be worthy of Caroline and gave up his body to the person he hates most to save her life, but he gets sent away and Klaus will probably still be an issue for them even in his absence. It's crap. And I'm sick of it. I'm not watching this disgusting show anymore. I'll just youtube Forwood. TVD is not the perfect example of what happens to a good show when you blatantly fan pander. It gets destroyed. And yeah JP and JM just need to shut up and be disallowed from Twitter. They are clearly both very sick, deluded, moronic individuals. I swear, Klaroline is the most moralistically wrong ship ever, Delena takes second place, and yet they both get priority and it get celebrated. Wth? That's all I can think of to say. WTH?
"A-M-E-N!!!..................." D.V.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Ale

I completely agree with what has been said it has become crystal clear that they only did KC as way to appease fans . It so sickening cause even though I didn't watch from what I've read they hurt the character of Caroline by having her act OOC in the worst possible way
Old 05-20-2013, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

It is ruining her. She's not likeable or respectable when she's acting like she could be friends with Klaus or worse romantic with him. The Caroline we know is like the one in whatever episode that was where she was yelling at him for what he did to Tyler and to her and not holding back her hatred for him. The Caroline we know would have yelled at him that he never should 've banned Tyler from his hometown in the first place and told him to go screw himself when he said Tyler could come back and how he'll (vomit) be her last love. She would not have smiled at him. In fact, the Caroline we know should have been stabbing him every time she sees him. It may not kill him but he deserves it. But apparently propping Klaus and Klaroline is more important than keeping a strong, admirable female like Caroline true to her character. Disgusting. And what's worse is that while I don't think Klaroline should or could happen under any circumstances, they haven't even bothered to really make Klaus any better. It's not like he's stopped killing, torturing, destroying people's lives and just generally being a horrible person . He very recently killed Carol out of spite, he very recently nearly let Caroline die out of spite, he hasn't even bothered to try and fix his relationships with his siblings, he will almost definitely go after Katherine and try to make her his magic walking blood bag next season and I'm sure he'll kill lots of people on his new show. He's still the same monster he always was. And like two instances of basic human decency doesn't change that. The writers made their bed and they should be lying in it, not acting like the Hitler of the show could be dating one of their best characters. This writing is not just disgusting, it's like down right stupidity. No other show tries to make crap like this fly. Like I said there has to be a line. Other shows have that. TVD, not so much. And it's ruining a once great show.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread Ale

I completely agree with what has been said it has become crystal clear that they only did KC as way to appease fans . It so sickening cause even though I didn't watch from what I've read they hurt the character of Caroline by having her act OOC in the worst possible way
YW, Jess

You girls said it all. But the problem here is not they're obsessed with Klaroline, they're obsessed with Klaus. They couldn't care less about Caroline, or else they wouldn't start this **** in the first place, or if they started it, they would end it in a completely different way. She would be the winner, and Klaus would be the loser. TC would be the winner together.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully with Klaus in NOLA and away from MF the writers can focus on the current cast. I know the TOD will get it's chunk of everything and apparently Bonnie will be the convenient ghost of the show. I just want some details now, darn it. This summer is going to be so long.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think trevino will be a regular next season. julie plec was asked if he will be and she didn't reply to the question and just said there will come a time (we don't know when) when they're going to meet but he won't return.

I really believe that either steroline or klaroline will have a fling next season.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 05-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
I don't think trevino will be a regular next season. julie plec was asked if he will be and she didn't reply to the question and just said there will come a time (we don't know when) when they're going to meet but he won't return.

I really believe that either steroline or klaroline will have a fling next season.
I thought she specifically said he was a regular under contract.