Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Beauty&The Beast {T♥C}#127: He wanted his house to be a safe haven for her.

Beauty and the Beast
{Tyler Lockwood and Caroline Forbes}

c:tylerlovescaroline

“He’s trying to be with Caroline. He just told her he loves her so he’s trying to make better.”

-- Michael Trevino on asking help from Bill Forbes

“She’s really focused on her relationship with Tyler. All she wants is to be with her boyfriend. It doesn’t get more human that that.”
-- Candice Accola
x

SHIPPERS LIST
[ask to be added]

1. light me up
2. emerald_city
3. tsforever
4. Panettones
5. **confessa
6. x0x0gossipgirl
7. andsoitis
8. ~Amarula~
9. figeuroa
10. CrashandBurn9
11. MexieFan
12. Videl-Chan
13. Liz01
14. theresadawn
15. Chastidy
16. Kiane
17. Natispbr
18. Scheming Star
19. Miss Fate
20. foreveralways21
21. DefineDelicate
22. Lexipedia
23. noelle
24. shattered jewels
25. Bree347
26. timtyra
27. standingintherain
28. Brucas Is Love
29. DUHsoTK
30. P&B4ever
31. jasmineflower27
32. eternal sunshine
33. Laurababora
34. LostinKP
35. I_Love_JennaJameson
36. Redlight-Electr0
37. Whitney86
38. DiamondDreaming
39. hell to pay
40. Auti3luvsU
41. x0x0gossipgirl
42. Creativity
43. GrhmLz
44. pokadotshoes
45. GrangerDanger
46. andsoitis
47. Christina_1988
48. BlackHalo
49. Butterflygirl
50. jules166
51. JensensGurl07
52. rishik5
53. - Nina -
54. Emsea
55. Jax527
56. jessie09
57. delenalove
58. haydensgirl
59. courtneybangelcakes
60. CarolineForbes
61. baby_pen11
62. kfrancis08
63. Slayerfan714
64. taylorjoie
65. NBalways
66. BlueDog9
67. fall like stars
68. cinnamoncookie
69. dwoods87
70. mackayfire
71. rrr222
72. bellagrey13
73. Danity Vampyro
74. sunflower 654
75. lulu-144
76. Queen C
77. Slexie
78. lisztomania
79. covington
80. NoelleCavanaugh
81. ~ Fire & Ice ~
82.mcricken
83.Punkrocker
84.NightSlash
85.Queen of Babble
86.Freckles87
87.Hot Rod
88,princesssparkles06
89.ElenaBelle
90.kindleberry
91.sprezzatura
92.Chasity05
93.loganandroryforever
94.`toomuchpurple
95.moonlightstar
96.ravengirl008
97.IBelieveInMiracles
98.ciaBrysh
99.rout345
100. teamlockwood
101. hiddleskittlesღ
102. silvermoongrey
103. sulitlana
104. Blasphemy
105. Skinny Love
106. SkateGirl88
107. Biscuit-
108. PinkSakuraBunnie

c: poisonrain-top-10-ships-as-voted-by-my-followers

c: candicetrevinos

c:bye, bye, baby it's been a sweet love

c: carolinelockwood

c: thebestvillain

c:I'm not girly little Caroline anymore

{PREVIOUS THREAD}

Magnus and Alec
Old 03-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT! Sticking with BATB then? Works for me
Old 03-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

tfnt
yeah I like BATB very much
Old 03-15-2013, 08:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the Steroline scenes, but I really enjoy the friendship relationship S&C have, so they are always a treat for me. She brings out a side in Stefan Elena never managed to do, and it’s fun to see. And, THAT’S what I think pissed Elena off in that scene. Not so much that Stefan and Caroline were dancing, but that, while with Caroline, Stefan was cutting loose and LAUGHING. Elena even made a comment of “look who decided to finally cut loose and enjoy the party” (which, I like how she threw that huge party together with a handful of text messages to people she surely hasn’t talked to since the Salvetore bros showed up in her life >_< But whatever). She was pissed that Stefan is fun with Caroline and a limp noodle when he’s spending time with her lol

And I was so happy they played T&C’s theme too when she read the letter. It was so fitting, but it definitely made it even sadder

Elena hurting Liz was infuriating! The nerve of her telling Liz that Stefan was off “flirting with Caroline” b/c they were dancing and laughing. Gosh I wanted Caroline to “wring her skinny little neck” so bad! And I can’t BELIEVE she had the nerve to say Caroline should take Stefan for a spin so maybe she’d stop whinning about Tyler leaving and feeling guilty about having dirty thoughts about Klaus. Excuse me?? Like she’s one to talk! All she did there was describe her own pathetic existence throughout most of S3, when all she did was whine and pine for Stefan, while having lusty thoughts about Damon. And Caroline wasn’t mean to her about it, or treated her like she was pathetic. She tried to help her track down Stefan and tried to be the voice of reason for her regarding her Stefan/Damon issue. Ugh, I can’t stand Elena, emotions turned on or off she such a crappy character now. Biggest. Hypocrite. Ever. -_-

Yeah, I caught that weird look on Matt’s face too! I thought maybe it was just me but the look on his face, given that he seemed upset about Tyler never coming back and was then comforting Caroline (finally), was defintely strange . . . It was like he was smirking. I could see if he still had feelings for Caroline or something and was thinking this was his chance to get her back, but they haven’t given us any indication that he still has feelings for her. And I don’t know that it would be Silas in his body. Silas seems to take the form of people, instead of possessing them (i.e. he looked just like Shane, while in the meantime Rebecca found the actual Shane on that island). And if he was simply making himself look like Matt instead of Shane, then he wouldn’t have been able to get in the house, right? Since Silas is a vampire and the house is in Matt’s name now. But I guess there’s nothing that says Silas can’t also possess people, to which he’d be able to get in houses like a normal human. I’m not sure what’s going on, but the whole thing was definitely weird . . .

Sidenote, it was really nice of Tyler to leave Matt the house, but even if the house is paid off and there is no mortgage (which I’m sure there isn’t considering how long the house has been in the Lockwood family), how on earth is he going to afford the property taxes on that much land???? And what is he going to do with his house? Does he have the authority to sell it? B/c I'm sure he can't pay the property taxes on both houses and the mortgage on the Donvan house @_@ It’s not important to the plot, but I’m just saying lol

Last edited by PinkSakuraBunnie; 03-15-2013 at 06:24 PM
Old 03-15-2013, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Chasity
Old 03-15-2013, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

I like the Steroline scenes, I just hate how some people perceive them.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I know I really do love SC's friendship, but it's like SC can't so anything without everyone making it seem like they flirting or going to end up together I don't understand why an attractive guy/girl can't be friends without everyone making it into more than what it is.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hate that people do that
Old 03-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So, Carina said there may be something wrong in Matt in that scene with Caroline.

It's just unbelievably wrong to make things up about a dynamic that's Lexi/Stefan 2.0. Caroline is not trying to prove anything with Stefan, she's not trying to impress him or anything, she's just being a friend, ans she wasn't certainly about herself when she said he should have danced with someone. Then, she was havng fun with a friend, and she wanted Elena to have fun, too. It was Elena that started with her bitchy comments.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't watch the whole episode, but I saw the one with Caro and Matt.

I felt so bad for her. He'll be back Caroline...baring a Originals spin off. Maybe we can get Bonnie to do a spell to make sure it gets picked up.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Alyssa

I think the spin off will get picked up
Old 03-15-2013, 11:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
So, Carina said there may be something wrong in Matt in that scene with Caroline.

It's just unbelievably wrong to make things up about a dynamic that's Lexi/Stefan 2.0. Caroline is not trying to prove anything with Stefan, she's not trying to impress him or anything, she's just being a friend, ans she wasn't certainly about herself when she said he should have danced with someone. Then, she was havng fun with a friend, and she wanted Elena to have fun, too. It was Elena that started with her bitchy comments.
Oh she did, did she? Hmmm.

Of course Elena started it, b/c she sucks lol Actually, I think that scene was a good indication of two things: 1. That Elena’s emotions are NOT entirely shut off, meaning she was full of crap when she said she feels absolutely nothing and therefore simply could not be jealous of S&C hanging out like that. If she really truly didn’t give a shi*, she wouldn’t have even bothered going over by them. She would have just gone about doing her own thing.
And 2. If she cared enough to go over there then it’s b/c she WAS jealous of the way Stefan was with Caroline, and therefore does still have feelings for him and not just memories of good sex and that’s it.
As for the Steroline friendship vs. romance issue, if Caroline wasn’t so in love with Tyler, and Stefan didn’t so clearly care so much for Elena, I could see them being a couple, and a good one for several reasons. So it’s not like the idea is completely out of left field, like Klaroline *gag* And, given the writers of this show, I won’t at all be surprised if they put Steroline together as “friends-with-benefits” for a while =/ And it wouldn’t even be totally implausible either. Both really like each other or they wouldn’t have become such good friends, both are clearly attractive individuals, and both are lonely and can’t be with the one they really want. People hook up like that all the time. Given my love of Forwood and my love of Steroline’s friendship, I’d really rather they not go there, but I certainly wouldn’t put it past them. I mean, as much as Stefan still cares for Elena, he slept with Rebekah of all people not too long ago. And given how Caroline broke down when she read Tyler’s letter about him never coming back, she’s obviously heartbroken and vulnerable right now. Despite this, the writers might not end up going there, who knows? Just be prepared for the possibility is all.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Haven't watched any of the episode yet, so I don't know what you're talking about with Matt acting odd.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Haven't watched any of the episode yet, so I don't know what you're talking about with Matt acting odd.
The last scene when Caroline reads Tyler's letter and breaks down. MAtt hugs her but at the end he smiles in an evil way.

No, IMO, Steroline in a romance would be very much wrong. Each other's rebounds, pure and simple. As everybody else would, IMO. Caroline would never do that, not with Stefan. Wether Tyler comes back for good or not, I think it's gonna take her months, if not years, to start something serious with someone else.