Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2019, 03:33 AM
New Fan

Same. More protective! Michael for S2 would be 👌👌👌.
I would love to see Maria comforting him as well, like that scene they got in the OG in S1.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can easily see that, she will comfort him about Max before he predictably comes back to life lol. I also hope they show more love scenes with them, their first one was very hasty lol.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:02 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I love protective Michael, like when he attacked Max for suggesting Maria was the evil alien or when he watched out for her when she was passed out. I love that he would blow up anyone that came near her lol.
That was hawwwtttt. I need to see that again. How did I almost forget about that excellence?
Old 05-23-2019, 03:59 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Or maybe while Michael is supposedly acting like a jackass in S2, Maria is talking to another man, he gets jealous, and opens up a can of whoopass lol.
Old 05-24-2019, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Now that would be something. Headcanon accepted. It all has to take place in the bar.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, defend your girl! It's so hot when men are protective lol.
Old 05-25-2019, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

It really is. I'd love to see Michael protect Maria with his powers.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-25-2019, 08:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love how serious he is when he says that and how his vow is strong. Things like that shows he does love Maria IMO.
Old 05-26-2019, 01:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I can easily see that, she will comfort him about Max before he predictably comes back to life lol. I also hope they show more love scenes with them, their first one was very hasty lol.
Same.
I like to think it was done on purpose. After all, it wasn't supposed to mean anything so I hope that next time, it will done like Echo in 1x13. Slow, in the light, both of them full aware that it's not just a random hook up this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
It really is. I'd love to see Michael protect Maria with his powers.

Saame.
Also, in s1, he only used his powers to protect Max I think. It was the only time we saw him talking abt using his powers to protect someone that wasn't Max or Isobel.

Look, Michael wants someone who will ask him to stay imo.
He got used to be left behind. He thought his family left him on Earth, then the Evans family adopted Max and Isobel and and left him and finally, Alex left him when he went to war.
So he's used to be left alone. I think it meant a lot to him when Maria told him she never wanted him to leave.

I can't wait to see her reaction when she'll find out he wants to leave earth .
And I hope that after being with her, Michael is going to change his mind and finds out that Maria is his home.
Old 05-26-2019, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Their first time was this realization that they desired one another. I love how Maria kissed him and they both stepped back. Taking in what just happened. Camera angle was great.

The confidence he had when he said he'd protect her. Need to see it again.

I love your gifs. That was such a beautiful moment between them. He's been adamant to protect her. Staying by her side, stroking her hair and she responds with something I really think Michael needed to know. As much as he never wants to be away from her. She never wants him to be far.

I wonder how she'll react to his plans to go home. It's understandable given he's always felt out of place but I agree that if things go as they should. He'll realize Maria is his home.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-26-2019, 06:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, y'all know I love that entire scene when he's looking out for her. Michael seems to attached to Maria and wants to be with her, I can see her being his home. He always seemed hurt and sad when she didn't want him around after they hooked up. Yeah, I want a slow love scene. I get why the first one was ripping clothes off, raw passion though. I guess if their in a real relationship in S2 they will get one.
Old 05-28-2019, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

x

He is attached to her and it's so endearing to watch. He sees something in Maria and he's just drawn to her. It was the overflow of desire when they first got together. The passion. I'm hoping we are building towards that love scene like ML had.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-28-2019, 02:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love how he looks at her and checks her out lol. The attraction was obvious, no wonder they jumped each other's bones.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:37 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm loving those gifs. He definitely seems enamored by her.
Old 05-29-2019, 12:52 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Like I said, like catnip lol. I love how Maria has him sprung all the time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread