Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2019, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

Beacon {Cowboy & Bartender} | Michael ♥ Maria #1: "Now it just reminds me of his stupid face, stupid voice, stupid hands..."

michael guerin maria deluca
THE COWBOY & THE BARTENDER

Welcome to the shipper appreciation thread.

beacon:

"I haven’t been able to get over someone unless I met someone else that inspired me, or got me excited, or was just not like filling a void, but somebody that maybe you can love just as much as you love the person before.
I think he has found that in Maria" - Michael Vlamis

true north:

MnM incorrect quotes

Michael: *getting ready to leave* I gotta go.

Maria: Aren’t you forgetting something?

Michael: Uh… *looks confused, then kisses Maria’s forehead and starts to leave*

Maria: No! Pay your bill! Damn, who raised you?

previous threads: {1}

future thread titles:

because he'd follow her anywhere.
because when he drops his hat, maria knows it's about to go down.
because he's basically a coyote.

gif of the moment:

coyotes:
SuitUp
Butterfly85
Gone_girl
ChristinaL80
Kristen00
baelfire24
BeautifulContradiction
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.

Last edited by SuitUp; 06-13-2019 at 08:18 AM
Old 05-05-2019, 03:49 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for opening

I haven't started watching the show yet but these two look pretty cute from the few clips I have seen. Hopefully they'll get more in season 2

OP looks great Good job.
Old 05-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Master Fan

Awwww thanks.

They are super cute!! Fingers crossed on that.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Nice OP, love their moments, banter, and chemistry. Beacon is nice, I also liked that someone else suggested Lollipop as another name for them too. I also love Michael in that cowboy hat, it's so sexy lol.
Old 05-06-2019, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Me too!! Their chemistry is so natural it just works. Their banter add to their sparks. His cowboy hat. I love that side of him. I wonder what made them incorporate that into his character because it sure did add give him extra hot points.

x

Michael following Maria around is about as cute as it gets.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-06-2019, 01:47 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Like a cat to catnip lol.
Old 05-06-2019, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

I love it when he shows up at the bar too. The whole being closed changing to being open. They are giving them super cute parallels and moments that just belong to them.

I need for him to tell her the truth about being an alien. The fact she is the last to know.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I think it's bs she is the only one to not know that he's an alien. That should make for some more juicy material for them in S2. If the actress was more available I would hope they had her find out, but maybe they didn't if they couldn't commit to doing a good job with that reveal. I guess after noticing his hand was healed she will start to know something is up.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

The thing is she's meant to be a main character. I don't think it could have been her availability. I haven't checked any interviews but I feel it was Carina's choice. She and Julie Plec are notorious for stuff like this. OG!Maria knew from ep2 and the four of them were all going on adventures.

I agree it will add an interesting dynamic because it could cause angst and tension. It's a good reason to have a bump in their relationship that's compelling. Then still have the end up gravitating back together.

When did she notice his hand healed?
Philanthropist.

Old 05-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

After they kissed and he was playing the guitar. She noticed his hand was fine and looked confused.
Old 05-07-2019, 04:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt.

I find it pretty special how their relationship kicked into gear later in the season but I find it more real and organic than any ship the show attempted to set up.

She was curious. She'll find out sooner than later.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

I still haven't watched that scene. I got up to the part when they kissed and like paused because I didn't want it to be over. Then I got busy.

They have the most chemistry on the show. PeriodT.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIC0VpiPzrs

There is the scene with the hand part at the end. Out of Max/Liz and Michael/Alex, I do feel Michael and Maria have the most chemistry. I usually like couples with a lot of chemistry and banter, and they have that. I feel dynamic means as much as chemistry too cause you have to offer more than sucking face.
Old 05-08-2019, 04:55 AM
Passionate Fan

A ship that banters and teases but have that soft spot for each other are always the best ones. Michael and Maria have tough exteriors but they are marshmallows.
Old 05-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Supreme Fan

I've been watching the old show and I like Micheal and Maria even more than Max and Liz.

I wanted to wait before starting this one because of who the EPs are and because I have seen fandom complain about Maria's treatment and the fact that there's a chance she may not be Michael's endgame/OTL. Is she even in every episode? She should be considering the role she played in the old show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
The way he's looking at her here
Closed Thread   Post New Thread