6. Ryan Hooks, afterbuzz TV
7. Megan Thomas, afterbuzz TV
8. Francesca Dugan, afterbuzz TV
9. Tracy's aunt in Winnipeg
10. Rockne O'Bannon (on probation)

x

David & Tracy

future titles
"It would be kinda funny and maybe add an interesting layer to the group dynamic"
"In this season so far Monroe had a very interesting chemistry with Charlie. There was definitely a spark, as impossible as that might sound."
"Never give up hope" - Rockne S. O'Bannon
"You’re way better than he deserves." - Duncan
"The Charlie/Monroe scenes are ... always so electric. Those two have such intensity between them that it toys with Charlie's morals in a very dangerous, but exciting way."

Artwork of the Moment

x

Scenes of the Moment

XX

previous board threads
001 002 003 004 005
006 007 008 009 010

previous threads
OP design and artwork by Nelly.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:52 PM
Loyal Fan

It's Tuesday, and you know what that means...

Old 07-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)

Look at that beautiful post from Lemon!

OK, this is a link back to our old thread. Don't click on this unless you need to get back to Thread #7 for some reason: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bass-cha.../#post82559277
Old 07-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

OK, this is a link back to our old thread. Don't click on this unless you need to get back to Thread #7 for some reason: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/bass-cha.../#post82559277
Old 07-21-2015, 06:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

OK, guys, were waiting on several people. Let's give it a bit more tonight and wait till quarter after.

Last edited by IceonFire7; 07-21-2015 at 06:15 PM
Old 07-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)

Hey guys! I'm here! My parents are here now, but they got in this morning so I'll be able to be around now
Old 07-21-2015, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandiPandi88 (View Post)
Hey guys! I'm here! My parents are here now, but they got in this morning so I'll be able to be around now
Hey I'm here guys...watching Zoo, but I'm here

Lemon awesome post!!!
Old 07-21-2015, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)

Lemon awesome post!!!
Hi Guys!!

LadyH: I put my kids to bed early tonight so I could watch too!! haha

Thanks. Trying to freshen up some of the images for the site and made one for BC too.

Randi: Glad your parents made it safe and sound.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, all. Had a nice little trip in the wilds of Maine, but I'm back now.

PS: WTF is with this site? It won't let me use my mouse's scroll wheel when I'm logged in. GRRRR ONLY happens on this site! /rant
Old 07-21-2015, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)

Lemon awesome post!!!
I'm here too. I'm actually working on my Fixit, so I'm a little distracted (apologies) but I'm here.

Love the post Lemon! Gorgeous.

And happy one year anniversary everybody!

I love that we have been dedicated enough to keep this going and not miss a week. *Group hug*

Okay...now I'm going back to my fic. Somebody stab me in the eye on Twitter or something to get my attention because my phone will alert me.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hi Guys!!

LadyH: I put my kids to bed early tonight so I could watch too!! haha

Thanks. Trying to freshen up some of the images for the site and made one for BC too.

Randi: Glad your parents made it safe and sound.
OK, well, it looks like almost all of us are here now.

Well, guys, welcome to our 52nd week of book club.

Happy One Year Anniversary everybody!

OK, so let's get this very special edition underway shall we. Here's the line-up for tonight.

Lemon, Ice, Randi, Irish, LadyH, MD, and Thessie...

OK, Lemon, our fearless leader of the Good Ship Charloe, please kick us off for the night!
Old 07-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirish (View Post)
I'm here too. I'm actually working on my Fixit, so I'm a little distracted (apologies) but I'm here.

Love the post Lemon! Gorgeous.

And happy one year anniversary everybody!

I love that we have been dedicated enough to keep this going and not miss a week. *Group hug*

Okay...now I'm going back to my fic. Somebody stab me in the eye on Twitter or something to get my attention because my phone will alert me.
YAY!! Another fix-it? CAN'T WAIT!!
and the one year thing...yes, we are awesome.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm here! This week was fun, but a lot of writing, trying to do justice to all the awesome choices. Hi everyone and love the banner Lemon!

Sorry you're having trouble with the site MD...it's a witch sometimes. Irish and I both have bad luck too.

Here's the list of Incomplete fics I keep dragging with me everywhere. Let me know if I've missed any! I keep bringing it along on the off chance a lurking writer might see it. I know, a bit strange, still...

Charloe Fics We Would Love to See Updated
In Name Only - Corycides
A New Big Bad Always Follows the Last - whynotitsfun
You Won't See Me Fall Apart - Quentanilien
Variables - SciFiDVM
It's Like a Story of Love - missdee1986
White Rabbit - immortalpen
The Devil Inside - Elka Lynne
Pilots of the Storm - JaqofSpades
Why She Followed - Forever Amberlie
Season 3 - gwrageddnc
Hiatus - dvpdvpdvp
Finding Each Other in New Vegas - LemonsAreSweet
A Fine Line Between Love and Hate - LemonsAreSweet
Love Games - DevynQ
Keep Your Enemies Closer - Gizzi1213
REVOLUTION: Three - Ameliaflux
Lucky Ones - Ameliaflux
The Chase - Camayane
Unmasking - Nyxie (Tumblr)
It's All a Blur Last Night - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Things Worth Dying For - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Girl Versus World - Nyxie (Tumblr)
The Seven Descents of Charlie Matheson - AvaRosier (Removed from AO3)
The Rescuers - Delylah
Crazy Train - Delylah
Matheson Republic - RedHummingbird
Savin' Me - Nativemoon95
Betrayal - PleasantlyInsanePerson
Reunions and Revelations - LizAna
Proof of Worth - LizAna
The Growth of Hope - newbie92
The Gift of Time - asweetdeception
She Belongs to Fairy Tales - Vampgirl620
What's Happening? - ShyRomantic
Brilliance - LaLaGirl33
Insanity - headoverhook
Second Chances - Crystal Jean
Dead Men Are Heavier Than Broken Hearts - Tengwar
Just Mine, Charlotte - ambrown1022
Project Black Momba - kkurtenbach5
Coming to Terms - kkurtenbach5
Walls Tumbling Down - kkurtenbach5
The Reluctant Savior - LLCoyote
Not So Damaged - Dark-Dragon-Fallen-Angel
Seeing Past the Past - savethesharks1
Escaping with Him - Chipyluna

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 07-21-2015 at 06:28 PM
Old 07-21-2015, 06:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
I'm here! This week was fun, but a lot of writing, trying to do justice to all the awesome choices. Hi everyone and love the banner Lemon!

Sorry you're having trouble with the site MD...it's a witch sometimes. Irish and I both have bad luck too.

Here's the list of Incomplete fics I keep dragging with me everywhere. Let me know if I've missed any! I keep bringing it along on the off chance a lurking writer might see it. I know, a bit strange, still...

Charloe Fics We Would Love to See Updated
In Name Only - Corycides
A New Big Bad Always Follows the Last - whynotitsfun
You Won't See Me Fall Apart - Quentanilien
Variables - SciFiDVM
It's Like a Story of Love - missdee1986
White Rabbit - immortalpen
The Devil Inside - Elka Lynne
Pilots of the Storm - JaqofSpades
Why She Followed - Forever Amberlie
Season 3 - gwrageddnc
Hiatus - dvpdvpdvp
Finding Each Other in New Vegas - LemonsAreSweet
A Fine Line Between Love and Hate - LemonsAreSweet
Love Games - DevynQ
Keep Your Enemies Closer - Gizzi1213
REVOLUTION: Three - Ameliaflux
Lucky Ones - Ameliaflux
The Chase - Camayane
Unmasking - Nyxie (Tumblr)
It's All a Blur Last Night - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Things Worth Dying For - Nyxie (Tumblr)
Girl Versus World - Nyxie (Tumblr)
The Seven Descents of Charlie Matheson - AvaRosier (Removed from AO3)
The Rescuers - Delylah
Crazy Train - Delylah
Matheson Republic - RedHummingbird
Savin' Me - Nativemoon95
Betrayal - PleasantlyInsanePerson
Reunions and Revelations - LizAna
Proof of Worth - LizAna
The Growth of Hope - newbie92
The Gift of Time - asweetdeception
She Belongs to Fairy Tales - Vampgirl620
What's Happening? - ShyRomantic
Brilliance - LaLaGirl33
Insanity - headoverhook
Second Chances - Crystal Jean
Dead Men Are Heavier Than Broken Hearts - Tengwar
Just Mine, Charlotte - ambrown1022
Project Black Momba - kkurtenbach5
Coming to Terms - kkurtenbach5
Walls Tumbling Down - kkurtenbach5
The Reluctant Savior - LLCoyote
Not So Damaged - Dark-Dragon-Fallen-Angel
Seeing Past the Past - savethesharks1
Escaping with Him - Chipyluna

I bet there are some more fics to add to this list now

I may have messed up...I read the chapters, but I only wrote something on the chapter I picked.
Old 07-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

First off...Happy Anniversary Ladies!!!! I had a lot to say this week, so I won't waste your time. I'll just get started....

Those Answers We Sought by ImLuvinMyThesaurusAs I’ve mentioned before, this naughty little gem is (in my humble opinion) a crown jewel in the Charloe ficiverse. There are twenty-five or so one-shots or short fics that I read over and over and this one is definitely on that list (#2 in fact, right behind “Frustration” by SciFiDVM which remains my favorite).

This is the first time I’ve read this one on AO3 and that is the reason you haven’t seen kudos from me there, well until today. Ha.

And reading…. The first time someone reads this story they might assume that she’s all tired and achy because she’s been walking for days or fighting or whatever, but we know the truth and already I’m all tingly with what is coming next.

I love how when she realizes it was him, she’s shocked – appalled even. But then the memories start to return and dear Lord are those some tasty memories. I love how when she decides to do a runner, she actually thinks there is a chance he won’t remember their night together. Ah, isn’t that precious? Silly Charlie.

All those memories…so evocative and completely smoldering hot… DAMN.

I love how he follows her and says he wants to talk. Maybe he does. I think he wants something else first.

Bravo Bravo Thessie. Perfection. Although, I must say I’m really excited about the promised chapter two.

Red Camaro by Driver Picks the Music (Chapter 2)Oh Randi, I love this story. It’s so sweet and fun and sexy. Love how Bass is all conflicted (even while checking out Charlie’s nice long legs). I love their little game and the fact that Charlie flat out tells him she still likes him. Sigh.

That first kiss is hot and so wonderfully meaningful. Sigh again.

That whole flat tire thing…Every time I read this one, I get all warm and fuzzy because it reminds me of my own (largely misspent) youth and my very first…well, anything guy, and the fact that we ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere once and we were terribly drunk on Sangria of all things and we walked forever to get to his house, making out all along the way. Sigh one more time. Of course that story ended in a broken heart (mine) and I’m very glad to know your story here has a lovely happy ending instead.
This is just so lovely, Randi. Kind of hoping that you never finish this series.

Partners by IceonFire7
This story was actually a bday gift for ME, so of course it’s a favorite. I was so lucky this year on my birthday. I received a lot of simply fantastic stories (mostly naughty because y’all know that’s what I like).

Ice - This might be the first time I’ve re-read this one since you started your Road Warriors story, but now I feel like this could almost be a juicy flash forward within that world. Even if it isn’t ever a part of that, it is very nice all on its own.

I love the drinking game and the playfulness. It speaks to how their relationship has grown. I think it’s interesting to think of Bass calling anyone other than Miles his best friend, but he is a grown-ass man so maybe it’s time he did find a new best friend, even if it is another Matheson.  Miles can Bass’s second BFF.

I like the whole one finger thing. It makes me laugh. I bet she asks what he can do with his tongue for round two (I know I would).

This was a great story, Ice. I know you don’t always think smut is part of your comfort zone, but I think you did a great job here. And thanks again for a lovely bday present.

XOXO

All I Have Left by DearestLizzie – Chapter 11 (LADYH’s Pick)
Right off the bat, I realize that I need to re-read this whole story because I don’t really remember what led up to this point at all. This is my personal problem with long stories. I forget easily. Haha My brain is a sieve. Adding ‘Read this whole story soon’ to my to do list. Thanks LADYH for the pick! Even though I don’t remember it all just yet, I do remember loving it.

And the story… Oh, it’s all coming back to me now…the torture and etc. The way Lizzie writes Charlie in this chap is fantastic. I love how intense and calm she is as she tells Bass what happened. I love how Charlie challenges him to face his own truths.

A lot of authors have tackled this basic conversation, but Lizzie does a fantastic job (one of the best). It’s raw and believable and kind of sad, but then also there is hope. In the end, we can see that there is definitely hope. Lovely chapter.

Poison and Wine by WildIrish – Chapter 24 So this is maybe my favorite author’s note ever: “A/N: Charloe!!! Nothing but Charloe!!! Huge, huge, huge thanks to LemonSupreme for kindly looking at this even though she’s busier than a one-armed paper hanger. She kind of talked me back from a cliff b/c I was terrified to post this. So I’d like to dedicate this chapter to her, which seems appropriate given its content. Hope you all enjoy the long awaited reunion…”

Hahahahaha “which seems appropriate given its content”, she says. 

Irish did a great job with this chapter, and the smut is hot, but THIS is my favorite part….

“Bass was shooting the breeze with some of the guys—sharing war stories and stories, mostly lies, about women—when another soldier approached and asked to speak to him privately. Bass’ teeth ground together as he was told that a beautiful woman was waiting for him. He nodded thanks for delivering the message and strode away towards his tent.
Bass thought he’d been clear with Greta about the other night. He could see now that he was going to have to employ a far more direct approach so she would learn he was not interested in anymore surprise visits to his tent. If she kept it up he was going to have to throw his weight around and kick her out of the camp and the rest of the men would have to look elsewhere for the kicks she rented out.
“Look—” Bass said as he pushed open his tent flaps. But before he even saw her, he sensed her. Like a wolf sensing his mate. Everything he was going to say died on his tongue when he saw that Greta was not on his bed. Greta was nowhere in his tent at all, in fact.
Charlotte.
Charlotte was here.”

THAT is soooo perfect. I remember being so upset about Greta and the possibility that Bass might stray and then (thankfully) that didn’t happen. So, after that mental Lemon trauma, this was like balm to the soul. Lovely chapter and excellent choice!

A Good Resistance by SallyPort Chapter 6 (MD’s Pick)
This is another one that I know I’ve read but it’s been a while. Okay I don’t remember what led us to this point in the story (adding this one to that “read this one again” list too), but I do remember this chapter now. The sex is weird at first b/c neither one wants to be into it and I defiantly am not clear on her true feelings. She says she hates what they are doing but seems like she’s protesting too much? Haha And then the sex stops being weird and starts being hot. And Bass is surprised…. Haha Love that.

And then I hate Rachel for making her drink the brown stuff. God I hate Rachel. Side note…I have two multi chap blackout fics plotted, and (Spoiler Alert!) that bitch is dying in both of them. Mwahahahaha Sorry, just had to share. 
MD – this was an awesome chapter to pick. Loved it.

The Lies We Tell by LemonSupreme
So, I was posting on FanFic for a long time before I decided to start posting on AO3. Right away I was intrigued by the idea of an ‘Explicit’ rating and decided to go a little extra naughty. In truth alot of my ‘Mature’ fics probably should count as Explicit, but since they don’t have an E rating on FFnet, and I wanted to cross post most of my stuff…I’ve stuck with M for most of it so that cross posted stories have the same rating.

But I digress…

Most of the stories I write are born from a random vivid mental image that festers until I write it down, and that’s where this one came from. In my mind I could see Bass, all hot and sexy and probably a little bored, wandering along when he hears a conversation that peaks his interest. And there you go…

I am not a Connor fan, especially not when it comes to Charlie, so making this scene double as a way to put that boy in his place – well, it made me smile.

This was supposed to be a one-shot and I probably should have left it as one. I am not happy with the rest of this story. I suppose I like parts of it, but as a whole I think it is spotty and rough. I almost always work from a plot plan so that I can weave details in from start to finish. On this, I was playing it by ear and there were really long delays between chapters so I lost my focus. Oh well. I will say that the ‘Rachel dying at Bass’s hand and being tossed into an old well’ part is a favorite of mine although that is not in chapter one.

But anyway – Chapter One was fun for me and that’s why I picked it. Hope you didn’t mind reading it again.

Next up ICE
Closed Thread   Post New Thread