Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2018, 10:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvMyThesaurus (View Post)
Yes, that would be awesome, since I didn't know what the stories were for this week, lol. Although I didn't have the time to do the reading, as I wasn't with it at all this week, haha.
Sorry guys...I fell asleep in my chair. I'm gonna head to bed I just wanted to pop in and say goodnight to evwryone.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Could she do some more physical therapy? It might help her. After some time has gone by sometimes it can help loosen things up again. It's good she got the shots. My Mom has had them in several locations on her body and they've often helped her. Did she have a doctor do them? My Mom always has better luck when the doctor puts them in instead of the nurses.
Not sure if the doctor did it or not, but somehow, I suspect he did do it. Right now, she can't move enough to go to physical therapy. And not sure how many visits are covered for her anyway.

Stories for next time are:

Can't Get You Out of My Head by monroe_militia. Published 4/12/15. Around 2200 words.

Can't Get You Out Of My Head - monroe_militia - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Can't You See by Iwilltry_tocarryon. Published 4/13/15. Around 3200 words.

Can't You See - iwilltry_tocarryon - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Good night, LadyH! Have a great week.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Not sure if the doctor did it or not, but somehow, I suspect he did do it. Right now, she can't move enough to go to physical therapy. And not sure how many visits are covered for her anyway.

Stories for next time are:

Can't Get You Out of My Head by monroe_militia. Published 4/12/15. Around 2200 words.

Can't Get You Out Of My Head - monroe_militia - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Can't You See by Iwilltry_tocarryon. Published 4/13/15. Around 3200 words.

Can't You See - iwilltry_tocarryon - Revolution (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Good night, LadyH! Have a great week.
Thanks, Ice.

I'm about to pass out from exhaustion, so I'm gonna head to bed myself. Good night, all. See ya at rewatch.
Old 02-20-2018, 10:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
Thanks, Ice.

I'm about to pass out from exhaustion, so I'm gonna head to bed myself. Good night, all. See ya at rewatch.
Good night, MD. Talk to you later.

So, Thessie, earlier did you say you were a Virtue/Moir fan?
Old 02-20-2018, 10:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Good night LadyH and MD! I hope you both have a great week and we'll chat soon at the next Rewatch!

Thanks for posting the stories Icicle!

That's good the doctor did them. From what my Mom has said, they're usually able to get in the spot a bit better. Maybe once she's had the shot for a bit and it's hopefully (*fingers crossed*) helping her, maybe she can do some PT again. She should check and see if she's got some left or if the doctor could get some more authorized. I'm so sorry she's still having such trouble Icicle!

ETA: Yes Icicle, I do like Virtue and Moir; they have such a natural chemistry. Do you like them too? I heard Irish likes them a lot? You were talking about them earlier, but I missed it, lol.

Last edited by ILuvMyThesaurus; 02-20-2018 at 10:43 PM
Old 02-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Good night LadyH and MD! I hope you both have a great week and we'll chat soon at the next Rewatch!

Thanks for posting the stories Icicle!

That's good the doctor did them. From what my Mom has said, they're usually able to get in the spot a bit better. Maybe once she's had the shot for a bit and it's hopefully (*fingers crossed*) helping her, maybe she can do some PT again. She should check and see if she's got some left or if the doctor could get some more authorized. I'm so sorry she's still having such trouble Icicle!

ETA: Yes Icicle, I do like Virtue and Moir; they have such a natural chemistry. Do you like them too? I heard Irish likes them a lot? You were talking about them earlier, but I missed it, lol.

Yeah, thanks. We're taking my mom's pain day by day, so we have to see how the shot works out.

And I'm a huge fan of Tessa & Scott. These Olympics have sort of outed me as the ice skating junkie I am. I've been watching figure skating since I was a kid. And I used to take lessons which is probably why I still love the sport. I first saw these two at the 2009 Worlds, where I mainly noticed them because they were skating to a Pink Floyd tune I like. I thought they were pretty good, but it was the Vancouver Olympics where they really stole my heart. I've been following their career and watching them ever since. I rooted for them in Sochi, even against the Americans. The retired after Sochi, but they decided to come back in 2016. I was overjoyed. So I've been excited about these Olympics for them to have another chance at the gold. And they skated their hearts out last night. I was literally crying and shaking watching them skate. I just adore the two of them.

And yeah, even though I know they always use the "just friends" thing, I've sort of been a fan of the two of them as more since Vancouver.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, thanks. We're taking my mom's pain day by day, so we have to see how the shot works out.

And I'm a huge fan of Tessa & Scott. These Olympics have sort of outed me as the ice skating junkie I am. I've been watching figure skating since I was a kid. And I used to take lessons which is probably why I still love the sport. I first saw these two at the 2009 Worlds, where I mainly noticed them because they were skating to a Pink Floyd tune I like. I thought they were pretty good, but it was the Vancouver Olympics where they really stole my heart. I've been following their career and watching them ever since. I rooted for them in Sochi, even against the Americans. The retired after Sochi, but they decided to come back in 2016. I was overjoyed. So I've been excited about these Olympics for them to have another chance at the gold. And they skated their hearts out last night. I was literally crying and shaking watching them skate. I just adore the two of them.

And yeah, even though I know they always use the "just friends" thing, I've sort of been a fan of the two of them as more since Vancouver.
I've been a figure skating fan all my life as well! Although I could skate when I was a kid, by the time I got to middle school where we had an ice rink in the school, I couldn't skate well at all. Weak ankles, lol.

I think they're fantastic as well. Virtue and Moir have such a fantastic, natural chemistry and intuitiveness about each other. Very aware of everything about the other's body and expression. I really do enjoy them. I was happy the Americans won in 2014, one because I always want Americans to do well at the games, but also because Virtue and Moir already had a gold medal. But, this time around, I wanted them or the Americans to win. And the whole wardrobe thing with the French...not good. Shouldn't win a gold with that, even if it wasn't their fault, still a part of the artistic marks. Although I did feel bad for them, especially her. But, I am glad for the Canadians winning and I'm happy the Shib Sibs got bronze. They did so well, especially since they have the inherent handicap of not being able to play up romance.

I think Tessa and Scott need to announce their retirement, get married, and have babies, lol.
Old 02-20-2018, 11:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I've been a figure skating fan all my life as well! Although I could skate when I was a kid, by the time I got to middle school where we had an ice rink in the school, I couldn't skate well at all. Weak ankles, lol.

I think they're fantastic as well. Virtue and Moir have such a fantastic, natural chemistry and intuitiveness about each other. Very aware of everything about the other's body and expression. I really do enjoy them. I was happy the Americans won in 2014, one because I always want Americans to do well at the games, but also because Virtue and Moir already had a gold medal. But, this time around, I wanted them or the Americans to win. And the whole wardrobe thing with the French...not good. Shouldn't win a gold with that, even if it wasn't their fault, still a part of the artistic marks. Although I did feel bad for them, especially her. But, I am glad for the Canadians winning and I'm happy the Shib Sibs got bronze. They did so well, especially since they have the inherent handicap of not being able to play up romance.

I think Tessa and Scott need to announce their retirement, get married, and have babies, lol.
So cool to know you like skating!

Yeah, the Shibs can't play up the romance angle at all.

The thing about Tessa & Scott is that if all that chemistry was left on the ice, I'd say fine. I understand shows and performances and acting. However, it's all the little things off the ice that always happen and that is why I can't let it go. Though I will say this, they have always been like this, these looks and touches. But honestly, watching them as much as I do, I seriously think it's gotten to be more so in the last two years. So I have this theory that they were always best friends, like they said. Until the retirement happened. Then I think they realized they missed the hell out of each other. And I think when they reconnected, something happened and they really fell for one another. Tess has always given him these looks, and not that Scott didn't return them, but it wasn't like it is now. The way he has been with her these last two years, he really seems like a man in love. Plus, Scott has sort of been dropping these little hints, that are either made to troll those of us who ship them or he is just not realizing until a touch too late and then has to quickly fix his slip-ups. Either way, I just love the hell out of them.

And the French pair really doesn't do much for me. Since Tessa & Scott returned to competition, I've been watching skating again more often. So I've seen this French pair on their meteoric rise. And I always feel cold from their skate. To each their own, but I like the drama and the fire and the passion. That's why it's always Virtue/Moir for me.

Someone tried to say the French have as much chemistry as Tessa & Scott and I wanted to laugh at them.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So cool to know you like skating!

Yeah, the Shibs can't play up the romance angle at all.

The thing about Tessa & Scott is that if all that chemistry was left on the ice, I'd say fine. I understand shows and performances and acting. However, it's all the little things off the ice that always happen and that is why I can't let it go. Though I will say this, they have always been like this, these looks and touches. But honestly, watching them as much as I do, I seriously think it's gotten to be more so in the last two years. So I have this theory that they were always best friends, like they said. Until the retirement happened. Then I think they realized they missed the hell out of each other. And I think when they reconnected, something happened and they really fell for one another. Tess has always given him these looks, and not that Scott didn't return them, but it wasn't like it is now. The way he has been with her these last two years, he really seems like a man in love. Plus, Scott has sort of been dropping these little hints, that are either made to troll those of us who ship them or he is just not realizing until a touch too late and then has to quickly fix his slip-ups. Either way, I just love the hell out of them.

And the French pair really doesn't do much for me. Since Tessa & Scott returned to competition, I've been watching skating again more often. So I've seen this French pair on their meteoric rise. And I always feel cold from their skate. To each their own, but I like the drama and the fire and the passion. That's why it's always Virtue/Moir for me.

Someone tried to say the French have as much chemistry as Tessa & Scott and I wanted to laugh at them.
I love skating, although I'm a bit disappointed with the American women skaters recently, they just haven't been good in quite awhile, since Sasha Cohen basically. We just don't have anyone that can seem to compete at the top levels, especially with the Russian ladies. But then again, they're basically brutal with them, so not unexpected, since I think they basically breathe and eat skating, with no deviations and no life outside of it.

I know what you mean. The way they hug for such a long time before competing, to supposedly sync up their breathing and feel each other. Uh huh. Or the kisses he plants on her lips or body during routines. Plus there was that cute little quiz show where he mentioned what a restless sleeper Tessa is and she just shot him a look out of the corner of her eye. Hints from Scott, do tell...

I'm not as into the French pair either. Eh, I don't see the chemistry between them anywhere near like I do from Virtue and Moir. The French seem like they're not having as much fun as some of the others. I suppose cold is a way of putting it. But, at least it looks like the Americans have a couple good teams, so hopefully they can compete well with the French after Virtue and Moir (likely re-retire).

And the fact the Shibs can compete THAT well with the two top teams in the world without any romance in their programs says a lot about their technical skills, creativity, and determination.

ETA: I like your head-canon for Virtue and Moir!
Old 02-21-2018, 12:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love skating, although I'm a bit disappointed with the American women skaters recently, they just haven't been good in quite awhile, since Sasha Cohen basically. We just don't have anyone that can seem to compete at the top levels, especially with the Russian ladies. But then again, they're basically brutal with them, so not unexpected, since I think they basically breathe and eat skating, with no deviations and no life outside of it.

I know what you mean. The way they hug for such a long time before competing, to supposedly sync up their breathing and feel each other. Uh huh. Or the kisses he plants on her lips or body during routines. Plus there was that cute little quiz show where he mentioned what a restless sleeper Tessa is and she just shot him a look out of the corner of her eye. Hints from Scott, do tell...

I'm not as into the French pair either. Eh, I don't see the chemistry between them anywhere near like I do from Virtue and Moir. The French seem like they're not having as much fun as some of the others. I suppose cold is a way of putting it. But, at least it looks like the Americans have a couple good teams, so hopefully they can compete well with the French after Virtue and Moir (likely re-retire).

And the fact the Shibs can compete THAT well with the two top teams in the world without any romance in their programs says a lot about their technical skills, creativity, and determination.

ETA: I like your head-canon for Virtue and Moir!
Yeah, he's also said "I wanted to return to skating to be close to Tessa." And, with tears in his eyes, "There are times I don't think I have the strength to pull through just for myself. But I'll always do it for Tessa." Plus, on their TV show, his mother was worried about what was going to happen to the two of them when they didn't see each other every single day."

And much more recent, "We fell in love with skating again and with each oth-and with skating with each other." Not even a quote, I saw him say it on an interview.

Then in a interview after they won and were asked about their relationship status, he said "None of your business." Now before it's always been "best friends".

And yeah, I mean, he's always looked at her with this love, but the way he looks at her now. There is just something even more there.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, he's also said "I wanted to return to skating to be close to Tessa." And, with tears in his eyes, "There are times I don't think I have the strength to pull through just for myself. But I'll always do it for Tessa." Plus, on their TV show, his mother was worried about what was going to happen to the two of them when they didn't see each other every single day."

And much more recent, "We fell in love with skating again and with each oth-and with skating with each other." Not even a quote, I saw him say it on an interview.

Then in a interview after they won and were asked about their relationship status, he said "None of your business." Now before it's always been "best friends".

And yeah, I mean, he's always looked at her with this love, but the way he looks at her now. There is just something even more there.
Those are some very interesting quotes, especially the one with the bit of a gaffe/truth in it, where he tried to unsuccessfully correct himself. I wonder what they'll do when they retire from the sport again. They seem so close, it would be strange for them to not spend a lot of their time together.

He sounds a bit defensive, lol.

I guess there's an entire online fandom for them I never even knew about. I was reading an article that mentioned it. There are some devoted shippers for them out there.

OT, but did you see 'Black Panther'?
Old 02-21-2018, 01:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Those are some very interesting quotes, especially the one with the bit of a gaffe/truth in it, where he tried to unsuccessfully correct himself. I wonder what they'll do when they retire from the sport again. They seem so close, it would be strange for them to not spend a lot of their time together.

He sounds a bit defensive, lol.

I guess there's an entire online fandom for them I never even knew about. I was reading an article that mentioned it. There are some devoted shippers for them out there.

OT, but did you see 'Black Panther'?

Yeah, there are. I'm just surprised how many people fell in love with them this time. They've been in the last two Olympics. And their FD routine in Vancouver was iconic. Maybe it's the comeback story or the fact that they were favorites this time. I know Canada was behind them for the last two sets of games, but this time, half the world has turned them into the beloved ice dancing team. No complaints from me. The more people that get to appreciate their beauty and talent is all good. And I don't know if Scott was really defensive or if he just said it sort of jokingly. I haven't been able to find a sound bite to figure out his tone on that.

And no, I did not get to see Black Panther yet. Mostly, it was because I kept waiting to get tickets to see if my mom could go too. We always try to go see the new Marvel movie together. But she is just not able to sit in a theater for 2 + hours. So it was too late for me to get tickets for the weekend, even for myself. One of my friends is going to go see it with me next Tuesday I think. I hear amazing things. And I certainly understand the cultural impact it has. But my Marvel heart just wants to see it because I need to know what is going on and what is coming up. Did you see it?
Old 02-21-2018, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, there are. I'm just surprised how many people fell in love with them this time. They've been in the last two Olympics. And their FD routine in Vancouver was iconic. Maybe it's the comeback story or the fact that they were favorites this time. I know Canada was behind them for the last two sets of games, but this time, half the world has turned them into the beloved ice dancing team. No complaints from me. The more people that get to appreciate their beauty and talent is all good. And I don't know if Scott was really defensive or if he just said it sort of jokingly. I haven't been able to find a sound bite to figure out his tone on that.

And no, I did not get to see Black Panther yet. Mostly, it was because I kept waiting to get tickets to see if my mom could go too. We always try to go see the new Marvel movie together. But she is just not able to sit in a theater for 2 + hours. So it was too late for me to get tickets for the weekend, even for myself. One of my friends is going to go see it with me next Tuesday I think. I hear amazing things. And I certainly understand the cultural impact it has. But my Marvel heart just wants to see it because I need to know what is going on and what is coming up. Did you see it?
It's all very intriguing. If they're not together or at least interested/attracted to each other, they've got to be about the most in sync platonic pairing ever, and great actors to boot. Do you think they'll retire again? I'm pretty sure they will. I wonder what they'll do afterwards? Maybe they can coach together, then they could still spend all sorts of time together. So, your opinion, you think they'll ever get together?

So Irish is a fan? I think someone mentioned that earlier. BTW, I miss her...

As for the world waking up to them, some people who like figure skating don't like ice dancing as much, since it doesn't have the jumps, throws, spins, etc., and thus it's a much more nuanced sport, that is more subjective than the other disciplines. I think gradually as the sport has evolved more people are coming to enjoy it. Plus, having a team that rivals Torvill and Dean (or some might even say surpasses them) has brought more attention to ice dancing. I know when I was a kid, I could take or leave ice dancing. I didn't hate hate it, but I didn't love it. I always loved singles figure skating best, and then pairs. As I got older, I grew to enjoy it far more than I did as a kid. Now I can say that I really love all of the disciplines.

I hope you can see it, as I know you love the Marvel Universe! I'm sorry your Mom can't go with you. When it comes out, you could make a movie night of it with her. Hopefully you'll get to go soon -- find a fellow Marvel Universe fanatic!

No, I haven't seen it, but then again, I basically only go to the movies once, maybe twice per year. Marvel just doesn't interest me too much. It's just my opinion, but there's just too many superhero movies out there. I enjoyed it when there were a couple per year, but it's just gotten to saturated IMO. Plus, I've only seen a couple of the movies, so I'd be quite lost. I loved the first X-Men movies, the first Spider-Man movies and the Batman trilogy, but I just haven't been as interested recently. It also probably has something to do with the fact that I tend to really dislike Hollywood. I'm more into foreign films and TV series.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's all very intriguing. If they're not together or at least interested/attracted to each other, they've got to be about the most in sync platonic pairing ever, and great actors to boot. Do you think they'll retire again? I'm pretty sure they will. I wonder what they'll do afterwards? Maybe they can coach together, then they could still spend all sorts of time together. So, your opinion, you think they'll ever get together?

So Irish is a fan? I think someone mentioned that earlier. BTW, I miss her...

As for the world waking up to them, some people who like figure skating don't like ice dancing as much, since it doesn't have the jumps, throws, spins, etc., and thus it's a much more nuanced sport, that is more subjective than the other disciplines. I think gradually as the sport has evolved more people are coming to enjoy it. Plus, having a team that rivals Torvill and Dean (or some might even say surpasses them) has brought more attention to ice dancing. I know when I was a kid, I could take or leave ice dancing. I didn't hate hate it, but I didn't love it. I always loved singles figure skating best, and then pairs. As I got older, I grew to enjoy it far more than I did as a kid. Now I can say that I really love all of the disciplines.

I hope you can see it, as I know you love the Marvel Universe! I'm sorry your Mom can't go with you. When it comes out, you could make a movie night of it with her. Hopefully you'll get to go soon -- find a fellow Marvel Universe fanatic!

No, I haven't seen it, but then again, I basically only go to the movies once, maybe twice per year. Marvel just doesn't interest me too much. It's just my opinion, but there's just too many superhero movies out there. I enjoyed it when there were a couple per year, but it's just gotten to saturated IMO. Plus, I've only seen a couple of the movies, so I'd be quite lost. I loved the first X-Men movies, the first Spider-Man movies and the Batman trilogy, but I just haven't been as interested recently. It also probably has something to do with the fact that I tend to really dislike Hollywood. I'm more into foreign films and TV series.

Everything you just said about ice dancing is my thoughts on it exactly. Short of Torvill & Dean and maybe the Duchesneys, ice dancing to me was, yes, sort of boring. Which was sort of why I wasn't all that invested in the 09 Worlds as far as ice dancing went. But I did think their style was sort of different and I made a point to watch them in Vancouver. But their OD skate in the 2010 Olympics just changed my mind. By the time they were going to do their FD, I was hoping for them to win. They have made me really enjoy ice dancing, at least their ice dancing. And I haven't stopped loving them since. And something about their excellence reminds me so much of my fave pairs team, Gordeeva & Grinkov. So much talent.

I do think they might retire, but I also think they will still do some ice shows. Most Olympians do that for a couple years at least. They are definitely scheduled for the Canadians Stars On Ice tour this year. And since I think there's something going on now, I think they might like to just have a little time away from the ice for the next month or so to spend together.

Speaking of Stars on Ice, how disappointed was I to find out that they now split the stars up by country. When I used to go to these shows, ALL the Olympians from all different countries toured around from city to city. That's how I got to see Brian Orser and Katarina Witt and Gordeeva & Grinkov. But now Scott & Tessa are touring Canada, while all the American skaters tour here. I love a lot of the American skaters, but I'm sorry, I want to see Scott & Tessa live.

Also, yes, Irish does like them. I believe it just happened during these Olympics and I'm not even entirely sure how she got into them. The only way I even found out she liked them was when she tweeted a pic of them next to a pic of Olicity, her pairing from Arrow. So I tweeted back "Irish, what is your OTP doing next to my fave ice dancing team ever." And then we started talking about them.

And yes, I'm going to see Black Panther next week with a friend.
Old 02-21-2018, 02:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Everything you just said about ice dancing is my thoughts on it exactly. Short of Torvill & Dean and maybe the Duchesneys, ice dancing to me was, yes, sort of boring. Which was sort of why I wasn't all that invested in the 09 Worlds as far as ice dancing went. But I did think their style was sort of different and I made a point to watch them in Vancouver. But their OD skate in the 2010 Olympics just changed my mind. By the time they were going to do their FD, I was hoping for them to win. They have made me really enjoy ice dancing, at least their ice dancing. And I haven't stopped loving them since. And something about their excellence reminds me so much of my fave pairs team, Gordeeva & Grinkov. So much talent.

I do think they might retire, but I also think they will still do some ice shows. Most Olympians do that for a couple years at least. They are definitely scheduled for the Canadians Stars On Ice tour this year. And since I think there's something going on now, I think they might like to just have a little time away from the ice for the next month or so to spend together.

Speaking of Stars on Ice, how disappointed was I to find out that they now split the stars up by country. When I used to go to these shows, ALL the Olympians from all different countries toured around from city to city. That's how I got to see Brian Orser and Katarina Witt and Gordeeva & Grinkov. But now Scott & Tessa are touring Canada, while all the American skaters tour here. I love a lot of the American skaters, but I'm sorry, I want to see Scott & Tessa live.

Also, yes, Irish does like them. I believe it just happened during these Olympics and I'm not even entirely sure how she got into them. The only way I even found out she liked them was when she tweeted a pic of them next to a pic of Olicity, her pairing from Arrow. So I tweeted back "Irish, what is your OTP doing next to my fave ice dancing team ever." And then we started talking about them.

And yes, I'm going to see Black Panther next week with a friend.
They do seem to have that essential spark that just makes them connect on another level, and makes it so fun for us to watch.

G & G were fantastic to watch, although I was a bit young. Still, I especially remember their second gold medal outing. Such a tragedy what happened to him. I wish American pairs could produce more competitive teams. It's just a discipline we've never excelled in. I've never understood why. I am happy that German pairs couple won gold. That woman's been after it for so long, and their long program was beautiful. I haven't been to an ice show in forever, but that's terrible they're doing that with the shows! People want to see the best and their faves from arou nd the world showcased. That was a dumb idea, whoever came up with that.

What have you thought of Tara and Johnny? Ugh, I'm not a fan and I really miss Scott Hamilton. They talk during the performances far too much, and have been too into themselves, and they've been one of the things I've really disliked about this years Olympics coverage. In general, there's been too much shifting between events, showing one skater and then going to some other event for an hour just to come back for another skater, before moving to something else. And what happened to the medal ceremonies? There's been basically zero shown. Just seems strange.

OMG Icicle, I'm just yawning up a storm here. I've got to head to bed soon, or I'll fall asleep in my favorite recliner...again, lol. BC will do that to you, haha. Have a great rest of your week and I hope we'll catch each other at Rewatch! Take care...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread