Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2017, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
I love the dark one too...he has gotten several votes, but so has the vote "both" lol

I didn't even think about the 4th. I will do whatever the group decides , but just pushing rewatch to the following Tuesday might be easiest for everyone
If it's that or skip, I'll choose skip. Changing which weeks we do rewatches and BC would really throw me off. I have two separate reminders on my phone for rewatch and BC, the 1 for rewatch is set to remind me earlier so that I can load Netflix (or get my discs out) earlier since it can take forever to load either. BC doesn't need any lead-time.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
If it's that or skip, I'll choose skip. Changing which weeks we do rewatches and BC would really throw me off. I have two separate reminders on my phone for rewatch and BC, the 1 for rewatch is set to remind me earlier so that I can load Netflix (or get my discs out) earlier since it can take forever to load either. BC doesn't need any lead-time.
I say we skip then. Holiday next week. and then the usual schedule would continue with book club the week following.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I understand that...I have reminders in my phone for everything. I am not picky if we skip we can just pick up with BC the next week and stay on rotation.

Sounds good to me Lemon...
Old 06-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
I understand that...I have reminders in my phone for everything. I am not picky if we skip we can just pick up with BC the next week and stay on rotation.
Let's do that. Stick with current schedule except we skip July 4. Resume rewatch three weeks from tonight. All in favor?
Old 06-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
Let's do that. Stick with current schedule except we skip July 4. Resume rewatch three weeks from tonight. All in favor?
Aye !!
Old 06-27-2017, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Works for me. So we don't skip that episode, right? We just watch it three weeks from now. correct?
Old 06-27-2017, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
Works for me. So we don't skip that episode, right? We just watch it three weeks from now. correct?
Correct.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In favor is the wrong phrase, but agreed. I'll deal.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In favor is the wrong phrase, but agreed. I'll deal.

Definition of all in favor
—used before a vote (as by voice or show of hands) on some specified issue to prompt the act of voting All in favor, say “Aye.”

Just playn

MD - Thanks for your comment on Taken by the way. I still have a couple I'm waiting for "cough cough LadyH" but I'll be posting the epilogue soon.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
—used before a vote (as by voice or show of hands) on some specified issue to prompt the act of voting All in favor, say “Aye.”

Yes, I get that, but I'm not "in favor" of skipping.

EDIT: I'm simply accepting the consensus.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes, I get that, but I'm not "in favor" of skipping.

EDIT: I'm simply accepting the consensus.
I figured as much. Look at it this way....we are dragging season 2 out a little farther and season 2 is awesome (well, with a few exceptions)
Old 06-27-2017, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Just playn

MD - Thanks for your comment on Taken by the way. I still have a couple I'm waiting for "cough cough LadyH" but I'll be posting the epilogue soon.
This works for me. I'll be here for book club in two weeks. And yeah, just so we don't skip any of these early episodes of S2 Revo. Cause these are where all the great Charloe stuff happens. Hehe.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You're welcome. I can't wait to read it!
Old 06-27-2017, 08:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You're welcome. I can't wait to read it!
So tonight I'm watching "London Has Fallen" on Netflix and there's this one guy who looked so familiar. Looked him up and he was in an episode of Revolution (Tomorrowland - he played the doc who traded meds for Gene's assistance with torture).

You know that game seven degrees of Kevin Bacon? I feel that way with Revo sometimes.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So tonight I'm watching "London Has Fallen" on Netflix and there's this one guy who looked so familiar. Looked him up and he was in an episode of Revolution (Tomorrowland - he played the doc who traded meds for Gene's assistance with torture).

You know that game seven degrees of Kevin Bacon? I feel that way with Revo sometimes.
People from Revo episodes do show up in the most unexpected places. Lol. I really like that movie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread