Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
Thanks for posting, Ice! 'Cause I know you're really busy and I do hate hassling people.
No, I'm sorry I always forget. So I thought it was better that I just get it up there now, so everyone can read at their own pace. And thank you, Lemon, for posting.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
No, I'm sorry I always forget. So I thought it was better that I just get it up there now, so everyone can read at their own pace. And thank you, Lemon, for posting.
MD - did you watch iZombie tonight? I had no idea Jason Dohring was going to guest star. grrr will have to track down the ep ASAP
Old 06-13-2017, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
MD - did you watch iZombie tonight? I had no idea Jason Dohring was going to guest star. grrr will have to track down the ep ASAP
Sorry, who?
Am watching it now, actually. CW should have it up "on demand" by tomorrow.
Old 06-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sorry, who?
Am watching it now, actually. CW should have it up "on demand" by tomorrow.
WHO???? MD, you wound me.

haha

He played "Logan Echolls" on Veronica Mars. I heart him very much
Old 06-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
WHO???? MD, you wound me.

haha

He played "Logan Echolls" on Veronica Mars. I heart him very much
Sorry. I never watched it.

I looked him up on IMDb. Not bad, not bad.
You must've quit watching iZombie though, or you'd know he's been in 5 eps so far this season (apparently he's a regular).
Old 06-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sorry. I never watched it.

I looked him up on IMDb. Not bad, not bad.
You must've quit watching iZombie though, or you'd know he's been in 5 eps so far this season (apparently he's a regular).
Oooh, that's even better (I can catch up tomorrow - I have the day off). And, yes. I pretty much watch a season at a time when it hits Netflix and none before hand.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oooh, that's even better (I can catch up tomorrow - I have the day off). And, yes. I pretty much watch a season at a time when it hits Netflix and none before hand.
Does everyone watch this show? I've heard of it, but I don't even know what it is about.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Gotcha. That probably is the best way to watch a series -- 'specially if you're really into it since there's no wait between eps. Only drawback is that once you're done, it seems like an even longer forever until the next season. *sigh*Longmire, The Crown, Anne With an E, Santa Clarita Diet, etc.*sigh*
Old 06-27-2017, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, guys, welcoming everyone to club! We had a really great story this week from Romeo, so I hope everyone got a chance to give it a look over. As soon as we get everyone here, we can see who all is good to go for the line-up and then set things up.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
OK, guys, welcoming everyone to club! We had a really great story this week from Romeo, so I hope everyone got a chance to give it a look over. As soon as we get everyone here, we can see who all is good to go for the line-up and then set things up.
Hiya, Ice. How are you me = good.

I'm here, I've read the story, and I've got my comments ready.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hiya, Ice. How are you me = good.

I'm here, I've read the story, and I've got my comments ready.
Awesome, MD. We'll give it a few more moments for the others to get here.

And I'm good. Glad to hear you are as well. I was even able to catch a small nap after work today, so I feel better than I sometimes do on Tuesday nights.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Awesome, MD. We'll give it a few more moments for the others to get here.

And I'm good. Glad to hear you are as well. I was even able to catch a small nap after work today, so I feel better than I sometimes do on Tuesday nights.
I'm here just finishing up my comments..
Old 06-27-2017, 06:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
I'm here just finishing up my comments..
I'm here but don't put me first, please
Old 06-27-2017, 06:13 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, I'm just typing up a last line or two of comments, so since MD has comments ready, let's start with her.

So the line-up will be: MD, Ice, Lemon and then LadyH. Unless you don't have comments ready Lemon, then we can switch you and LadyH around. Just let me know.

OK, MD, you get to kick us off this week!
Old 06-27-2017, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
OK, I'm just typing up a last line or two of comments, so since MD has comments ready, let's start with her.

So the line-up will be: MD, Ice, Lemon and then LadyH. Unless you don't have comments ready Lemon, then we can switch you and LadyH around. Just let me know.

OK, MD, you get to kick us off this week!
Sorry they're a bit long this week, I got a little carried away. In my defense, I think it's because I had more time for note-taking than I usually do.

Moments with Charlotte, romeokijai:

I cannot believe I missed this gem when it was first published! I really enjoyed this story! Romeo just does such a great job capturing these two's personalities and the dialogue is spot-on as well, as are all the details surrounding them. It's so rich and is one of the most satisfying Charloe fics I've read in a while.

Winter
The scene with little Charlie refusing to let Bass in, out of the cold, because he "said it wrong" is so adorable. I laughed out loud as I pictured it.

Little Charlie is so adorable in this chapter, I can't get over it! I just love how she calls Ben on spelling out the word cake; she's clearly smarter than the adults give her credit for. Charlie clearly has Bass wrapped around her little finger, but I'm glad to see he doesn't cave to all her demands (refusing to let her have cake). Can't wait to see what she becomes and how her and Bass's relationship evolves in the rest of the story.

Spring
Charlie and Bass's letters are really sweet, and I like that Charlie didn't seem too much like a girl with a crush in hers (that kind of letter always feels weird/awkward/embarrassing). Charlie probably does have a crush on Bass by this point, but Romeo set the right tone in not quite going there with Charlie's letter. And I like that Bass was only as "flirty" in his letter as Charlie had been in hers (with Charlie being 13, Bass going any further would've been too inappropriate for my taste).

Summer
This chapter really captures the chaos around planning a wedding, especially the last-minute stuff! And Rachel's bossiness, throughout the chapter, doesn't help matters. grrr

My heart sank for Charlie when she heard Bass might not make it to Miles' wedding, but I shared her excitement at hearing Bass's sexy voice for the 1st time in 5 years when he did make it... and then seeing him... *swoons* And their hug... Their dance... The kiss... *melts into puddle*

Fall
Miles amuses me to no end in this chapter. I happen to like quinoa too, Miles.

I really love this bit as it includes a PERFECT description of Bass! "Bass stares down at his shoes for a second and then says something, but Charlie doesn’t hear a damned word because she’s suddenly too busy drinking in the sight of him as he stands there, looking fifty shades of ****able."

I love the tie-in with the first chapter when Charlie refuses to let Bass in again.

The tension between them through dinner and when he offers to drive her back to her dorm is so hot. *fans self*

...When he goes up to her dorm room with her... guh Bottom line: This chapter is effing hot! Romeo not only excels at creating the background details of any given scene, but she's a master at smut too.

Holy crap! I can't believe the part where Bass goes down on Charlie while she's on the phone with Miles! I can't believe he did that!

I love that Nora seems to have known all along (at least since last chapter) how Charlie and Bass felt about each other and gave them that little push by inviting them both to dinner in the first place.

You're next, Ice.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread