Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 06:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Bass & Charlie #25: "Why are you protecting him?" "Because I brought him here. And because we need him."

Welcome to the 24th
Charlie/Monroe thread

fans
1. walking with spiders
2. Musicchild
3. severalmiles
4. Lutesse
5. PerfectAngel
6. ~MelBelle~
7. aelita
8. mariem201
9. Nici Dawson
10. - Nina -
11. Scorpio1080
12. KeepThisaSecret
13. Jasonsgurl310
14. Annie-Day10♥'
15. MrsDeanWinchester
16. soapyjoes
17. chiarrai87
18. collide
19. neon-tiger
20. hlgreenie
21. Trowells
22. lynaem
23. Charloe
24. Leelala
25. Against_all_odds
26. AllyOop
27. CandyStars121
28. Spacebabe
29. xlennie
30. priya1008
31. Charlie_Monroe fan
32. cherylleigh
33. ring of fire
34. saprater
35. k731
36. Vikram Phalange
37. IceonFire7
38. tina_falls
39. deedee86
40. Famu
41. ThereYoullBe
42. VampFan10
43. LemonSupreme
44. wildirish
45. twilightfan14
46. ILuvMyThesaurus
47. Jamieizskye
48. mlreeve1
49. RandiPandi88
50. MDRevolutionFan
51. jaqofspades
52. Romeokijai
53. RevoInfinite
54. Necropolisian
55. TexasRevoFan
56. Twisted Type
57. Undeniable
58. Wickedrum
59. gleechild

honorary shippers
1. David Lyons
2. Tracy Spiridakos
3. Ely Gould
4. Duncan Page
5. Elizabeth Mitchell
6. Ryan Hooks, afterbuzz TV
7. Megan Thomas, afterbuzz TV
8. Francesca Dugan, afterbuzz TV
9. Tracy's aunt in Winnipeg
10. Rockne O'Bannon (on probation)

x

David & Tracy

future titles
"It would be kinda funny and maybe add an interesting layer to the group dynamic"
"In this season so far Monroe had a very interesting chemistry with Charlie. There was definitely a spark, as impossible as that might sound."
"Never give up hope" - Rockne S. O'Bannon
"You’re way better than he deserves." - Duncan
"The Charlie/Monroe scenes are ... always so electric. Those two have such intensity between them that it toys with Charlie's morals in a very dangerous, but exciting way."

Artwork of the Moment

x

Scenes of the Moment

XX

previous board threads
001 002 003 004 005
006 007 008 009 010

previous threads
OP design and artwork by Nelly.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Hello all. I'm here.

Thanks Ice for the new thread. I posted the link on GSC also. I read but need a few minutes to compile my notes.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonSupreme (View Post)
Hello all. I'm here.

Thanks Ice for the new thread. I posted the link on GSC also. I read but need a few minutes to compile my notes.
Hi all! I'm lying in bed, trying to fall asleep after a long day, and thought I'd try the forum on my phone just to drop in and say Hi. I know it's been forever and a half since I've been in a book club. So very sorry. Unfortunately I have no notes to contribute bc I don't even know what the reading was. *ashamed*

I hope everyone is well.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Hello all. I'm here.

Hi, Lemon. How's it going? Me = ok.

I'm here, but don't put me in the lineup, Ice. I didn't have any time to read. /o\

EDIT: Hi, Irish. Nice to see ya. How are you?
Don't feel bad, I didn't get the reading done either. /o\
Old 02-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildirish (View Post)
Hi all! I'm lying in bed, trying to fall asleep after a long day, and thought I'd try the forum on my phone just to drop in and say Hi. I know it's been forever and a half since I've been in a book club. So very sorry. Unfortunately I have no notes to contribute bc I don't even know what the reading was. *ashamed*

I hope everyone is well.
All fine here. How are YOU? Have things settled any? Feeling any better?
Old 02-21-2017, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hello all. I'm here.

Yeah, I didn't really get to write up notes either as I got stuck at work late. Thanks for posting the new thread.

Irish, we're glad you popped in. Don't worry about the reading. It's all for fun anyway.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
All fine here. How are YOU? Have things settled any? Feeling any better?
I am feeling better, thanks. I just wish this cold would stop lingering. It's been weeks and it's just gross. Lol. Things are settled and complicated at the same time, lol. That's my life.

How's it going wIth the new boss? You have her broke in yet? Or is it the other way around? Hehe.

Hiya Ice! How are things in your world?

I'm actually trying to browse through the story right now. Just so I know what you guys are talking about.

Hi MD! How are you? I mostly feel bad bc I haven't been here in a long time and when I show up in got nothing productive to contribute. I'm a stinker.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I am feeling better, thanks. I just wish this cold would stop lingering. It's been weeks and it's just gross. Lol. Things are settled and complicated at the same time, lol. That's my life.

How's it going wIth the new boss? You have her broke in yet? Or is it the other way around? Hehe.

I'm actually trying to browse through the story right now. Just so I know what you guys are talking about.
I'm OK, Irish. Really kind of tired today.

Welcome, MD. I won't put you in for today.

I'm guessing LadyH isn't here yet. It may just be you and me today, Lemon.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
I'm OK, Irish. Really kind of tired today.

Welcome, MD. I won't put you in for today.

I'm guessing LadyH isn't here yet. It may just be you and me today, Lemon.
That's fine. I can go whenever. I'm ready.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I hope everyone is well.
Hey Irish glad you could join us...hey everyone how's it going? I didn't really have time to go over the story again, but I do remember some of it. I will write a little something on the fly, but it won't be anything spectacular.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Hi MD! How are you? I mostly feel bad bc I haven't been here in a long time and when I show up in got nothing productive to contribute. I'm a stinker.
So sorry you have a cold. I guess there's a bad one going around lately -- has laid up several family members.

Um... You do have something to contribute -- yourself. <3
Old 02-21-2017, 07:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRevolutionFan (View Post)
So sorry you have a cold. I guess there's a bad one going around lately -- has laid up several family members.

Um... You do have something to contribute -- yourself. <3
Ice, do you want me to go?
Old 02-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlreeve1 (View Post)
Hey Irish glad you could join us...hey everyone how's it going? I didn't really have time to go over the story again, but I do remember some of it. I will write a little something on the fly, but it won't be anything spectacular.

That's OK, LadyH. I wrote up some quick notes here (mine aren't really extensive either), so I'll just post them below. Then Lemon can post, then you whenever you're ready.

Life is All About the Moments - I really enjoyed this story. Missdee was such a great writer and I still say she had a really good handle on Bass as a character. I like how she starts this one out with Charlie mulling over that horrid event in her mind as it slowly drives her nuts. It's obvious she's jealous, but still isn't ready to admit it.

I love the scenes between her and Bass. How he comes up on her and immediately is concerned for how she is feeling. Once they start uncovering things, it's impossible for either of them to go back. And I do love how Bass gets a little bit cocky when he realizes WHY Charlie is so upset. The smut is great and seems to make total sense after they've put it off for so long.

Rachel is annoying as usual, and of course, she's the one who causes Charlie and Bass to just take off. But I was really happy that Bass didn't leave on his own.

The end is cute. And I'm glad that Miles and Aaron found the two of them. Miles could be reasonable, but Rachel never could. I know Missdee was NO fan of hers and I was fine not really having her show up at the end. Their family was cute and adorable, and I did really like also that Miles was immediately angry for Bass's sake when he saw Charlie with Connor. But it all worked out in the end.

Great story from Missdee and I really wish she hadn't disappeared from the fandom. She was a really nice girl, and I hope she's doing well.

OK, Lemon, you can go when you're ready.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceonFire7 (View Post)
That's OK, LadyH. I wrote up some quick notes here (mine aren't really extensive either), so I'll just post them below. Then Lemon can post, then you whenever you're ready.

Life is All About the Moments - I really enjoyed this story. Missdee was such a great writer and I still say she had a really good handle on Bass as a character. I like how she starts this one out with Charlie mulling over that horrid event in her mind as it slowly drives her nuts. It's obvious she's jealous, but still isn't ready to admit it.

I love the scenes between her and Bass. How he comes up on her and immediately is concerned for how she is feeling. Once they start uncovering things, it's impossible for either of them to go back. And I do love how Bass gets a little bit cocky when he realizes WHY Charlie is so upset. The smut is great and seems to make total sense after they've put it off for so long.

Rachel is annoying as usual, and of course, she's the one who causes Charlie and Bass to just take off. But I was really happy that Bass didn't leave on his own.

The end is cute. And I'm glad that Miles and Aaron found the two of them. Miles could be reasonable, but Rachel never could. I know Missdee was NO fan of hers and I was fine not really having her show up at the end. Their family was cute and adorable, and I did really like also that Miles was immediately angry for Bass's sake when he saw Charlie with Connor. But it all worked out in the end.

Great story from Missdee and I really wish she hadn't disappeared from the fandom. She was a really nice girl, and I hope she's doing well.

OK, Lemon, you can go when you're ready.
Irish – the new boss is a no-nonsense workaholic type. She’s the alpha dog 100% and that’s okay with me. I’m good at adapting. Glad you are recovering but hope that cold fades fast.

Working on final chap of Taken (still). Wrapping up a million lose ends and etc is taking a bit longer than I thought it would. So far, it’s going well though.

Life Is All About The Moments by missdee1986
I wasn’t sure if I’d read this one before until the end and then it started to feel familiar. Regardless, I like it. I like any story that takes on the problem of the Bachel kiss head-on as this one does. I loved how she asks about Connor and he realizes what’s going on and says now she knows how it feels. Ha. Love that. Love the hot smut, of course. Even more so, love the way they become ‘friends’ and even roommates without anyone knowing for sure they are a couple.

Bass’s worry about losing all the Mathesons if he and Charlie are found out is so sad, but feels right on. He would worry about losing them, because losing people is almost all he knows. And all of that worry he’s having is worth it when Charlie chooses HIM over her family when they are finally discovered.

The ending is lovely. The church. The baby. Connor being back. And the fact that they held off on getting married till Miles could be there…. It’s perfect.

Wonderful one-shot. As an aside, I also liked the little bits of text between sections. Anyone know if those are from something or if they are her original bits? Curious.

I think next up is whoever wants to post. It's a free-for-all.
Old 02-21-2017, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Irish – the new boss is a no-nonsense workaholic type. She’s the alpha dog 100% and that’s okay with me. I’m good at adapting. Glad you are recovering but hope that cold fades fast.

Working on final chap of Taken (still). Wrapping up a million lose ends and etc is taking a bit longer than I thought it would. So far, it’s going well though.

Life Is All About The Moments by missdee1986
I wasn’t sure if I’d read this one before until the end and then it started to feel familiar. Regardless, I like it. I like any story that takes on the problem of the Bachel kiss head-on as this one does. I loved how she asks about Connor and he realizes what’s going on and says now she knows how it feels. Ha. Love that. Love the hot smut, of course. Even more so, love the way they become ‘friends’ and even roommates without anyone knowing for sure they are a couple.

Bass’s worry about losing all the Mathesons if he and Charlie are found out is so sad, but feels right on. He would worry about losing them, because losing people is almost all he knows. And all of that worry he’s having is worth it when Charlie chooses HIM over her family when they are finally discovered.

The ending is lovely. The church. The baby. Connor being back. And the fact that they held off on getting married till Miles could be there…. It’s perfect.

Wonderful one-shot. As an aside, I also liked the little bits of text between sections. Anyone know if those are from something or if they are her original bits? Curious.

I think next up is whoever wants to post. It's a free-for-all.

LadyH, I think you're the only other one left to post. You may do so whenever you are ready.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread