Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2008, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Bachelotette: Deanna & Jesse are officially engaged

Do you like Deanna and Jesse the Bachelorette and the southern cuttie well here's you chance to post what you want in her. Pictures, quotes anything that relates to the newly engaged couple.

Please come and post away, i will have a picture up of them later.

Ships of Deanna & Jesse

sharthelove
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by MrღMrsStinsbatskys; 07-08-2008 at 07:56 AM
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Hey, thought I would stop in and say I love this couple. So, add me! Well, espescially Jesse. He slowly won me over just like he did Deanna. I didn't think he was very good looking at all and the more I watched him the more I liked him. I hope they get married. I thought their big announcement might be that she was preggers, but I was happier that it was the date setting.

SATC
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread