Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2015, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Last week's episode was so adorable too. Austin's happy little laugh when Ally called him her boyfriend was too cute. And I love that they are constantly holding hands or have their arms around each other. It's just exactly what I hoped for, Auslly getting to actually act like a couple. I could just give these writers a huge hug for giving is so many sweet little Auslly moments. They are just the best writers you could ask for with this show. I was frustrated with them when Auslly dated other people last season but it ended up strengthening their relationship as they realized the only person that truly makes them happy is each other. And now we can say with complete certainty that there won't be anymore third party storylines. They don't want or need anybody else but each other. I doubt they'll even break up again. Okay I worry about it a little because it would absolutely heartbreaking now after their huge season 3 finale moment and how happy they are. But honestly I can't think of anything they would actually break up over that would make any sense. Especially since as much I would love another season, Disney has never given a show a 5th season, so this is pretty much the last season (although I'm holding out hope they might give them a movie like Wizards of Waverly Place or something) and they shouldn't waste time on contrived break ups and pointless drama. So I feel really good about Auslly this season. I mean I'm sure they'll face some stuff but I can't imagine anything breaking them at this point. And no matter what happens, there is no way they aren't endgame.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-27-2016 at 01:34 PM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry to dp, but we basically got an Auslly wedding in tonight's episode! I mean it was just a fake wedding for life skills class but was still freaking adorable. I loved Ally calling Austin "hubby-to-be" and Austin actually proposed to her. And they have thought about their real wedding! They so want to marry each other for real one day. And we got to seem them kiss in a wedding gown and tux while covered in cake. I love these writers! This is probably the closest we can get to an actual Auslly wedding. Although I dream about them giving us the real one in a flash forward in the finale. That would be amazing. But regardless this episode was so precious. My Auslly loving heart was bursting with feels. So perfect!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Did anybody else see the finale?
Zorkel567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:57 AM
Master Fan

Yeah parts of it was amazing I mean the aussly parts
Old 01-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I thought it was really good. A little cheesy, but the Auslly parts were great. The very ending surprised me with the 10 year time jump, but it was awesome to see.
Zorkel567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I thought the series finale was great! I cried a little bit, I did! I thought they had a great ending & they showed their hard times that they faced, but in the end, they could just not be without each other.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the finale! We got to see a proposal! Even though technically it was fake. But it was still beautiful! And they got married and had kids! So cute! I so did not see that coming. I did not find the idea that they spent 4 years not talking to each other very realistic but they made up for it with getting them married with kids (could've done without that wit they out on Ally though, lol). Just wish we could've seen the wedding. Still it was an amazing ending for a Disney show. I'm so happy they let Austin and Ally be a real couple and gave a real happy ending. Awesome ending to an awesome show!
Old 05-27-2016, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I think the 4 years away makes it a little more realistic. Them being a part for that long made them realize they couldn't be with anyone else, no matter what.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Sure it did that but it wasn't realistic that two people as close as Austin and Ally went 4 years not talking to each other because of the break up. That's not them. They would never let that happen romantic feelings or not. Their friendship was way too important to them for that. But it all ultimately worked out and we didn't have to have actual episodes of them broken up so I'm not upset. Everything worked out wonderfully in the end!
Old 05-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad things worked out in the end and they got together
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I only ever saw an episode or two of this show.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

Bump
Old 05-31-2019, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are still one of my biggest ships love them
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top