Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Here's the promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPWzuyj3qWg

I am so excited for this episode! It looks super emotional. I can't believe Dez might move. They were really going to let the show possibly end with Dez on the other side of the country? That's not right. Auslly is clearly big in this episode though so that's good news. But what is up with Jimmy though? Why so serious about this no girlfriend for Austin thing now? He never cared about Austin's dating life very much before, but now he'd rather destroy Austin instead of letting him make money for the label? Makes no sense to me. But he sure just made himself enemy number one for Auslly fans, didn't he? Lol.

Super spoiler alert here.
Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-12-2014 at 03:09 AM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I thought Austin and alley were a popular couple in Miami so I don't understand Jimmy. I don't think Dez will move
fox24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I feel like it's a bit contrived just to create drama for Auslly. You have to question why he'd wait until now to make this rule for Austin since it's not the first time Austin has dated someone and he's ended up on magazines with girls before too. Also I'm not sure how record labels work but I somehow I doubt they can tell their artists not to have girlfriends. Plus the logic that a single artist will sell more albums is kind of flawed. I mean look at One Direction- two with serious girlfriends, one engaged, and the other two not hurting for dates and they are still wildly popular. Famous musicians having girlfriends and what not won't stop teenage girl fans from believing they are going to marry their favorite artist or from buying their albums. So yeah I think they were definitely just creating some drama for Auslly.
Also Calum is definitely in season 4 so either Dez doesn't move or moves but comes back almost immediately. I'm not worried about that, I was just surprised they decided to do that storyline when there wasn't a guarantee of a 4th season yet.

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
CrunkPunk88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:02 AM
Elite Fan

I wish I could watch it in two days on demand, but I don't have on demand sadly. Did you mean once you've seen it on demand you want to talk about it or you want talk about it now?
Old 11-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wish I could watch it in two days on demand, but I don't have on demand sadly. Did you mean once you've seen it on demand you want to talk about it or you want talk about it now?
We can talk about it now. I feel like all the important bits have leaked.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah taylor swift dating Harry in the past didnt hurt their careers
Old 11-15-2014, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-16-2014, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 11-16-2014, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-16-2014 at 07:11 PM
Old 11-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the spoilers can't wait to see it
Old 11-16-2014, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-16-2014, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-17-2014, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 11-17-2014, 12:26 AM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:
Reply   Post New Thread