Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad Hollie still enjoys making SH art. I'll be sad when the day comes where she doesn't make arts for them anymore.

I really hope 4B makes the SH tag more active. I think if we ever get filming pics of Sarah/Colin together, that could be a BIG help/

eta: I think Philip/Hook has the potential of becoming my favorite broOTP if the writers allowed it. They're so different. It could be entertaining.

I will love this forever.

Last edited by LilMouse; 10-17-2014 at 12:22 PM
LilMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I really hope 4B makes the SH tag more active. I think if we ever get filming pics of Sarah/Colin together, that could be a BIG help/

eta: I think Philip/Hook has the potential of becoming my favorite broOTP if the writers allowed it. They're so different. It could be entertaining.
Yes. There used to be a time when you could go to the sh tag several times a day and find something new.
If they actually get scenes together we might even get some new shippers for our little ship !

hook & philip be like http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxnft7ejl01r5ye7i.gif
Old 10-17-2014, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope we get another SH week. That always produces a lot of beautiful work.

Quote:
If they actually get scenes together we might even get some new shippers for our little ship !
That'd be nice. It's a shame to not give S/C scenes when they have proven chemistry. It's like A&E are purposely keeping them apart because they can't handle their cuteness.

Imagine Steve punching Ryan and that fits them even more. Philip should confront Hook about stealing Aurora's heart.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That'd be nice. It's a shame to not give S/C scenes when they have proven chemistry. It's like A&E are purposely keeping them apart because they can't handle their cuteness.

Imagine Steve punching Ryan and that fits them even more. Philip should confront Hook about stealing Aurora's heart.
the chemnisty they had in the tudors was incredible. A few weeks ago i wanted to watch the scene in german curious how their dub would sound like. And they actually gave philip a thick bavarian accent. I don't know if you know how it sounds like but it's very funny... I couldn't stop laughing

Yes ! their relationship could be so interesting...
Old 10-18-2014, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
they actually gave philip a thick bavarian accent. I don't know if you know how it sounds like but it's very funny... I couldn't stop laughing
I never heard a Bavarian accent before. Is it something I can google? I'm guessing it's better to hear Colin's real voice than the dub since Colin didn't make you laugh.

I'd watch a show that only had Aurora, Hook and Philip in it.
Old 10-19-2014, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I never heard a Bavarian accent before. Is it something I can google? I'm guessing it's better to hear Colin's real voice than the dub since Colin didn't make you laugh.

I'd watch a show that only had Aurora, Hook and Philip in it.
You can try searching 'bavarian accent' on youtube ... And you're right colin's voice is much better ^^

same !
Old 10-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm going to search for the accent when I get home and prepare myself for laughter.

Do you still watch OUAT or did you give up?
Old 10-21-2014, 12:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I'm going to search for the accent when I get home and prepare myself for laughter.

Do you still watch OUAT or did you give up?
Did you find something ?

I still haven't watched season 3 ^^ I wanted to but there were some more interesting shows to watch (dracula/black sails). But I think they show it on german tv in november so maybe I'm gonna give it a try ! Also I saw some spoilers from season 4 (cs related)can't say I liked them.
Everytime I see a cs gifset on my dash I think about how great this scenes would be if it wasn't emma but aurora ...
Old 10-21-2014, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I found this video

Bavarian German vs. Standard German (Easy German Pronunciation) - YouTube

They don't even sound like they're saying the same thing.

Quote:
I still haven't watched season 3 ^^ I wanted to but there were some more interesting shows to watch (dracula/black sails). But I think they show it on german tv in november so maybe I'm gonna give it a try ! Also I saw some spoilers from season 4 (cs related)can't say I liked them.
I don't think there's a point in watching s3. Neverland was a huge disappointment because none of the Peter Pan characters got good flashbacks and they hardly got to interact. Hook didn't do anything worthwhile either.

I don't really know what's going on in s4, but I hope Aurora gets lots of screentime when 4B comes around. I look forward to seeing gifs of her on tumblr. I feel like at this point, she's the only one I really care about.

Quote:
Everytime I see a cs gifset on my dash I think about how great this scenes would be if it wasn't emma but aurora ...
but would you want Hook/Aurora to act out those specific scenes? I don't think Hook/Emma have an enviable relationship, so I'd want better for Sleeping Hook.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I found this video

They don't even sound like they're saying the same thing.

but would you want Hook/Aurora to act out those specific scenes? I don't think Hook/Emma have an enviable relationship, so I'd want better for Sleeping Hook.
yes that's how the german dub of philip sounds like ...
But as someone who lives in bavaria I can say that not all of us have such a strong accent especially if you life in a bigger city.

but just the way he looks at her ... imagine it to be aurora. Not saying the storyline should be the same ..
Old 10-22-2014, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
But as someone who lives in bavaria I can say that not all of us have such a strong accent especially if you life in a bigger city.
It's always funny hearing what people from other countries have to say about strong or not strong accents because it all goes over my head. Being a foreigner, you forget that there's different accents sometimes.

Quote:
but just the way he looks at her ... imagine it to be aurora. Not saying the storyline should be the same ..
we can take comfort in the fact that Colin/Sarah were super adorable in Tudors. The way he looked at her there was better than everything Hook/Emma have had in 3 seasons.

Proof:

and look, Hook's taken an interest in Aurora

Did I get carried away?
Old 10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Did I get carried away?
Nah not at all

not sure if someone posted this already ... i would love to see the whole video. I love the song and the editing is flawless !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21BK1vCPgr4
Old 10-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Nah not at all
I was trying to decide which look he gives her is my favorite and I can't do it.
It's all swoon-worthy.

I never saw that video before. It looks like it's going to be great. I see the video maker did other ones for them, but it doesn't look like that video is completed yet
Old 11-03-2014, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aurora is going to be on Sunday's episode.

She's adorable in the 2nd pic

http://www.farfarawaysite.com/sectio...y5/gallery.htm
Old 11-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Aurora is going to be on Sunday's episode.
She's adorable in the 2nd pic
this makes me so happy ! Can we please have hook seeing her with the baby ?
Reply   Post New Thread