Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK now I can reply properly:

OUAT fix-it meme // ruined opportunities » aurora confronts hook

Restrained following his betrayal of Team Princess, Hook tries to wheedle his way out of his bonds the only way he knows how. Aurora, however, is only interested in learning what the man who violated her felt while he was holding her heart in his hand—or if such a man is even capable of feeling anything. Hook thinks of Milah, but divulges nothing of his past to the princess. x

how could she stand to lay beside her messiah?

Hook in the background and then checking out the hot mama

Quote:
So they left them? And you only saw them at the beginning of the episode?
What is it about Aurora/Philip knowing about the WW? Is she threatening them or did I understood something wrong.

How was the episode in general?
Yea, Aurora/Philip basically had 2 scenes - well, 3 if you count seeing Aurora in the background when Hook gets on a horse to go find his ship - and then Snow & co. leave Philip/Aurora. I know Sarah filmed again for episode 3x19. I was hoping for more SH moments, but with Hook riding off to find his ship, IDEK if they will have scenes again
I believe WW must be threatening anyone who stayed behind in EF. Aurora/Philip had to tell her about everyone returning b/c they feared for their child's safety. And after dealing with someone life Maleficent, Aurora isn't going to risk her child's safety.

I didn't hate the episode as much as I expected. I wouldn't call it a good episode, but I didn't want to punch my tv screen like I expected because the CS we did get wasn't as barf-inducing as I imagined it would be.

Plus, I'm on a high from Hook checking Aurora out. All I've wanted since s2 was for him to flirt with her or check her out, and I was finally given a scene like that.

Great idea to link back to the Prompts btw. Should I put them in the OP?

01. winter storm
02. fruit basket
03. st. patty's day
04. greek mythology lessons
05. driving lessons
06. happy hour
07. King Stefan
08. garden
09. hiding
10. childhood
11. kidnap
12. dagger
13. island - Hook and Aurora are sailing to the Underworld (it's an island) to find Philip. On the way there, they grow close and share secrets they never admitted out loud to each other. When they reach the Underworld, Aurora restores Philip's soul to his body. Hook is jealous and Aurora is torn between them. She doesn't want to hurt either of them. On the way back to Aurora and Philip's kingdom, she has to make a tough decision about who she wants to be with
14. The Dark One

Quote:
"There wasn’t anything for me in the Enchanted Forest"?
It might have been? I feel terrible because I can't actually remember.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They're in the same frame. That's all I care about.

eta the one scene that mattered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTcgQGMwvKc

Last edited by LilMouse; 03-10-2014 at 06:10 PM
Old 03-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-10-2014, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it

Our next title should be something about Hook loving hot mamas and Aurora being one.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
it

Our next title should be something about Hook loving hot mamas and Aurora being one.
She is the hottest out of all the mama's in FTL and SB
Old 03-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She is the hottest out of all the mama's in FTL and SB
You can say that again! She's gorgeous. Her eyes really stood out last night.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You can say that again! She's gorgeous. Her eyes really stood out last night.
And I love her new dress.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved her cloak. It looked so warm and comfy. IDK how I feel about the dress. I am looking forward to seeing her in the pink dress that Sarah has talked about. BUT the costume department needs to put her in Blue since DisneyAurora wore blue most of the time.

btw, did you watch the video clip I posted above?
Old 03-12-2014, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So people (Aurors haters, I bet) are pissed at Aurora for telling the WW that the Charmings are back. At first I thought it was OOC for her to do that, but really, after she had to deal with a person like Maleficent who cursed her mother and her, I can see why she'd want to avoid putting her own child on the WW's sh++ list.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

I watched the video clip more than once ! And i love Reginas sass .

Quote:
So people (Aurors haters, I bet) are pissed at Aurora for telling the WW that the Charmings are back. At first I thought it was OOC for her to do that, but really, after she had to deal with a person like Maleficent who cursed her mother and her, I can see why she'd want to avoid putting her own child on the WW's sh++ list.
Well I feel conflicted about that, it really seemed out of character for her to "betray" the Charmings. But you should consider that the Charmings didn't really care for her after she helped them by exposing herself to horrible nightmares and she already lost so much, so she wants to protect her child no matter what.
Still i'm not happy about her being the one to tell the WW, I may understand her reasons for doing so, but still it isn't the right thing to do !
Old 03-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It amazes me how I went from HATING Regina in s1 to thinking she's one of the best characters.

I had thought Aurora would find a way to protect everyone - because she selflessly went into hellish nightmares for people she barely knew before - and would steer the Charmings away from their castle. But then I also think, with the WW being powerful, WW could know Aurora purposely steered them away from the castle and then punish her child for doing it (or punish Philip). Before when Aurora was helping Snow & Emma, she had lost everyone she loved + her kingdom. Now she has people to care for.

And it's true, Emma/Snow never tried to help Aurora out of what we knew to be a wasteland once they got to SB. They never thought of her again.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it is different now that she also has to care for Philip and her baby ... before that she had nothing to lose anymore but now she has a family to protect. But I can get why you are conflicte Susi!

Btw, Victoria do you remember when we spoke about iZombie? Rose got the lead role for it.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think it is different now that she also has to care for Philip and her baby ... before that she had nothing to lose anymore but now she has a family to protect.
During the beanstalk scene when they were all debating who should get the compass, Aurora even said she had no family and if she failed everyone else could still go on. She was willing to sacrifice herself because she had no one waiting for her. That is no longer the case.

I'm happy for Rose getting a role. She's a cutie. David Anders is also in the show, which makes me laugh. Whale/Tink OTP.

I'm crossing my fingers for Sarah to get a Pilot (that's not on ABC so A&E can't screw her over).

Btw, did you see the Hook/Aurora Wonderland AU Hollie made? Her arts/AUs make me cry. They're so perfect.

Kathrin - I saw this message on an anti-CS blog and I was like, "Is this Kathrin??"

Quote:
maybe this is not the place to state this, but I have to say it somewhere, so, sorry, but here it goes: I. really. don't. like. Hook's. (chest.) hair.... somebody shave that guy
Old 03-13-2014, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
During the beanstalk scene when they were all debating who should get the compass, Aurora even said she had no family and if she failed everyone else could still go on. She was willing to sacrifice herself because she had no one waiting for her. That is no longer the case.
She still feels bad about it and hopes that they are going to be able to save themselves but her family is now her priority ... and that's not something unusual, we have seen it on this show like every episode
But I hope that this involvement with the WW will give us more scenes for Aurora.

Quote:
I'm happy for Rose getting a role. She's a cutie. David Anders is also in the show, which makes me laugh. Whale/Tink OTP.

I'm crossing my fingers for Sarah to get a Pilot (that's not on ABC so A&E can't screw her over).
That is true Recycling all those OUAT actors.

I hope so too

Quote:
Btw, did you see the Hook/Aurora Wonderland AU Hollie made? Her arts/AUs make me cry. They're so perfect.
I saw it and reblogged it

kwazy cupcakes

Quote:
Kathrin - I saw this message on an anti-CS blog and I was like, "Is this Kathrin??"
Lol that really could have been me ... but I never send something to that blog

Quote:
Great idea to link back to the Prompts btw. Should I put them in the OP?
That is a great idea.

01. winter storm
02. fruit basket
03. st. patty's day
04. greek mythology lessons
05. driving lessons
06. happy hour
07. King Stefan
08. garden
09. hiding
10. childhood
11. kidnap
12. dagger
13. island
14. The Dark One - Hook after searching for revenge on Rumpel finds him and succeeds but gets the dagger in his chest in the process (that's how you become the dark one, right?) and becomes the new dark one. This all plays out before Belle has to come to Rumpels castle. Aurora who is best friends with Belle wants to save her from having to live in that castle (they don't know that Rumple is dead) and goes to it for her instead. Hook first of all is surprised that a maiden is willingly coming to him to stay with him but during her stay and their talks with each other he is falling in love with her, but the curse of the dark one is affecting him too much and he leaves Aurora. Aurora who also has fallen in love with Hook, goes on a journey to find a way to help Hook and stop him from being the dark one ... she finds his crew and ship and after some convincing goes on a big adventure (which she always wanted to do) to Neverland because supposedly Peter Pan has in a secret cave (I'm not really familiar with the story so an important cave in that story) hidden the cure for it. On the way she meets all the important characters from Peter Pan and also meets Hook again who has gotten even more influenced by the curse.
15. ice cream

Sorry this one sucked so much
Old 03-13-2014, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Wonderland AU is perfect !

I'm so going to make a graphic with this lyrics ! And the song is beautiful too MADELINE JUNO | Like Lovers Do (Pompeii Version) | Video

Show yourself to me
Are you somebody to love
Or tell me, are you a myth?
I created now?
Maybe I’m out of my mind again
I might be naive.
Maybe I’m in over my head again
But I saw you in my sleep.
I’ve died everyday, trying to find
someone like you
I’ve died everyday trying to bind
the wounds my lover left last time
And I die to know if you die to know if I die
To hold you like lovers do, and I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
But I hope that this involvement with the WW will give us more scenes for Aurora.

Sorry this one sucked so much
*fingers crossed*

I liked it !!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread