Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
What a mess as expected.
I was watching the whole thing very cautiously, waiting for the CS moments. And I got through like 30 minutes without that
Spoiler:
being mentioned, but then it was all ruined and I had to take my ear phones off and hide the screen. They got 2 mentions.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry about that Victoria
Old 03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I say we cleanse ourselves by looking at these cuties:

Old 03-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Susi do you want to join us in our promptfest?
Sure thing !

9. Hiding - Aurora is leaving the castle at night. Of course a princess shouldn't walk around town at night all alone. So her parents are sending guards to find here. And while she is hiding in some dark place. She hears a voice from behind pointing out that this is his hideout and that she should seek out here own place to hide. That's how she meets Captain Hook.
10. Childhood

I hope you feel better soon !
Old 03-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ooooh I want a drabble of your Hiding idea. I can hear their arguing for the territory in my head.

1. winter storm
2. fruit basket
3. st. patty's day
4. greek mythology lessons
5. driving lessons
6. happy hour
7. King Stefan
8. garden
9. Hiding
10. Childhood ----> When Aurora was a child, her governess would tell her stories about the infamous Captain Hook. These stories made her become obsessed with pirates and stolen treasure and she loved how they were free to go anywhere they wanted. One day, the infamous Captain Hook is captured by guards in her kingdom and he's sentenced to death. But Aurora is a compassionate woman, and she visits Hook while he's awaiting death. He tells her fantastical stories about the lands he visited, and she's captivated by the dashing rogue. On the day of his execution, she intervenes and sets him free. But the lovely Aurora, whom Hook has grown fond of, knows she needs to stay in her kingdom. He sails away, never to be seen again, but not a day goes by where they don't think of each other.
11. Kidnap
Old 03-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hook checked out Aurora's pregnant belly. You know what that means, he wants to get with the baby.

eta:
this is Hook checking out Aurora

best part of the whole episode, tbh.

Last edited by LilMouse; 03-09-2014 at 06:38 PM
Old 03-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe he will be the new Rumpelstilzkin and tries to plan kidnap all the royal babies
Old 03-09-2014, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Maybe he will be the new Rumpelstilzkin and tries to plan kidnap all the royal babies
Eek, Aurora will stab him if he tries to go anywhere near her baby. If Hook's smart he won't mess with her.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Eek, Aurora will stab him if he tries to go anywhere near her baby. If Hook's smart he won't mess with her.
She would.
That gif is from when they landed in FTL, right? So does she already have her child when they leave again?
Old 03-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you mean leave as in snow and co go to their own kingdom? So far aurora hasn't given birth. She's still pregnant.

I want to watch hook/ aurora scenes again tomorrow. I need more of them.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

did you see all those gifset AUs on tumblr? I can't post them now, but I love how like 5 seconds between them is producing AUs.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Do you mean leave as in snow and co go to their own kingdom? So far aurora hasn't given birth. She's still pregnant.

I want to watch hook/ aurora scenes again tomorrow. I need more of them.
So they left them? And you only saw them at the beginning of the episode?
What is it about Aurora/Philip knowing about the WW? Is she threatening them or did I understood something wrong.

They definitely need more

How was the episode in general?

Yes the SH fandom is on fire Only inspired by five seconds of this:

idk

Edit:

I thought it might be a good idea to link to the prompt ideas so we have them all together in one post and never forget them Maybe a talented writer sees them and makes something out of it.

01. winter storm
02. fruit basket
03. st. patty's day
04. greek mythology lessons
05. driving lessons
06. happy hour
07. King Stefan
08. garden
09. hiding
10. childhood
11. Kidnap - At one of her adventures Mulan gets kidnapped by Peter Pan because he wants her to teach the Lost boys some sword fighting, Aurora is worried about her best friends because she heard of the dangers in Neverland and strikes a deal with Hook to get her to Neverland for one of her kingdoms biggest treasures. Hook wants to dump her off the ship after they land there because Pan also gave him some fairy dust if he brings him the Sleeping Beauty but during their trip he sees more in her and when the times has come and he drops her off, he immediately regrets his decision and goes off to safe Aurora and her friend
12. dagger

Last edited by Regulus-Fan; 03-10-2014 at 09:42 AM
Old 03-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

All the AU-gifsets make me happy
Especially this one ...

a perfect disaster

Quote:
I thought it might be a good idea to link to the prompt ideas so we have them all together in one post and never forget them Maybe a talented writer sees them and makes something out of it.
Great thank you ! We could submit them on the Princesses, Pirates, & Prompts tumblr, which is kind of dead anyway. Maybe someone is going to read them and feels inspired

01. winter storm
02. fruit basket
03. st. patty's day
04. greek mythology lessons
05. driving lessons
06. happy hour
07. King Stefan
08. garden
09. hiding
10. childhood
11. kidnap
12. dagger --> Little princess Jones is playing with her father's dagger. Aurora is too shocked to move. While Killian desperatly tries to convince his daugther to give it back : " Come one little bird give me that thing..."
13. island
Old 03-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't reply to all right now like I want to but LOOK:

There wasn’t anything for me in the Enchanted Forest."

kwazy cupcakes
Old 03-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those AU are so beautiful

Is this an actual quote from the episode: "There wasn’t anything for me in the Enchanted Forest"?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread