Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Old 12-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Spoiler:
That's so true!
Old 12-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yep, and Hook wouldn't have his hook to defend himself. It'd be better for him to be in solitary.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Killy
Old 12-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Killy Willy Pooh Bear
Smee will have to rescue him.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

But isn't he a mouse/rat now ... wonder what happened to him and if he also went back to the place he was born.

Did you get my card today? Or when is the post coming to you every day?
Old 12-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have a feeling we'll never see what happened to Smee. He probably got transported back to EF as a rat. I did squee seeing him & Hook together in the flashback on Sunday.

I don't know if I got the card yet because I'm not home yet. Mail usually comes anywhere between 2p-4p.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I have a feeling we'll never see what happened to Smee. He probably got transported back to EF as a rat. I did squee seeing him & Hook together in the flashback on Sunday.

I don't know if I got the card yet because I'm not home yet. Mail usually comes anywhere between 2p-4p.
Ugh poor Trollmaster :/ I know how much he missed him ... also what about fishman? Did he come with the others too ...

Sorry to bother you about it, I'm just so concerned I didn't write the address down or somehow nobody can read my handwriting
Mail comes between 11am and 13pm for us here.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We are soooooo going to find out Fishman = King Triton.

You're not a bother Don't worry. Sometimes when I send things to Canada it takes like 10 days, so it might take longer for Germany
It's weird seeing the 13pm and not 1pm.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
We are soooooo going to find out Fishman = King Triton.

You're not a bother Don't worry. Sometimes when I send things to Canada it takes like 10 days, so it might take longer for Germany
It's weird seeing the 13pm and not 1pm.
That would be so great and he would definitely be friendly with Hook then after all he saved his life.

It's just because the woman said it would only take 2 days and it's been a week now
Lol I just called my uncle at home and he basically got all the cards from the holidays exchange (well 2) and then we together try to figure out who the person might be and because he can't speak english it is even more difficult but also funny to hear him read it. Instead of "Happy New Year" he said "Happy New York" and at first I thought your card already arrived but then remembered that you send it to the other address.
Oh sorry that was my mistake because we usually say "13 Uhr" (o'clock) in Germany. It's 1pm.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
and he would definitely be friendly with Hook then after all he saved his life.
he'll give his trident to Hook as a thank you for saving my life.

wait, you're not at university right now? darn, that means you won't see my card until Jan
that woman was totally lying to you. IDK if it's the same for post cards, but it took like 2 weeks for my bosses to get their post cards when I sent them from Sweden.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
he'll give his trident to Hook as a thank you for saving my life.

wait, you're not at university right now? darn, that means you won't see my card until Jan
that woman was totally lying to you. IDK if it's the same for post cards, but it took like 2 weeks for my bosses to get their post cards when I sent them from Sweden.
Ruler of the sea Killy Willy.

I'm still at the university, won't be going home until the 24th - so you still have some time left to post with me I hope I will get it until then ... if not I will return before the new year because I have to help for a party at a place here with the childrens work so I will definitely see it before the new year
She really was I so hope it will be in today ... I have a feeling It was supposed to be delivered via airplane so it should be faster. And the woman at the mail station put a sticker on it with "Priorität" which basically means it should be delivered as fast as possible
Old 12-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Smee can be his Sebastian.

I just called my mom to ask if I got anything in the mail. So far no Christmas card. But your handwriting can't be that bad to get the wrong address. The post lady would've told you to rewrite the envelope, I hope.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Smee can be his Sebastian.

I just called my mom to ask if I got anything in the mail. So far no Christmas card. But your handwriting can't be that bad to get the wrong address. The post lady would've told you to rewrite the envelope, I hope.
Oh yes a real ratfish this one ... just for Hook.

Ugh I just hope you get it, thought you would like it.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I'll like it
Now that I sent out mine, I'm like damn it! there's so much more I could've put with it.

a perfect disaster

"Well it’s always a joy to see a familiar face," he said as he attempted to hide the growing anxiety behind his piercing, blue eyes, "better yet, a pretty one for that matter."