Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I really hope that they'll be in another show/movie in the future where they're allowed to make out.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
I really hope that they'll be in another show/movie in the future where they're allowed to make out.
This is my #1 Christmas wish. I just want to smush their faces together.

Btw, this is a good fanfic
i want chips
It's a noir and I want to see Sarah/Colin in 1930s/1940s costumes.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Imagine having Sarah and Colin at a convention, giving them a fanfic to act out and having it viewable on YT But the fanfic would have to be clean, sadly.
Victoria that sounds creepy I hope for another movie or show where they can interact again.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Victoria that sounds creepy I hope for another movie or show where they can interact again.
but...but...sometimes actors are giving fanfic to read on talk shows. It can be like that.

This is a great SH fanmix
8tracks radio | dirty laundry (11 songs) | free sleeping hook and once upon a time music playlist
Old 12-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
but...but...sometimes actors are giving fanfic to read on talk shows. It can be like that.

This is a great SH fanmix
8tracks radio | dirty laundry (11 songs) | free sleeping hook and once upon a time music playlist
Lol and I somehow always have second-hand embarrassment when I see stuff like this.

Thanks, going to listen to it.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lol and I somehow always have second-hand embarrassment when I see stuff like this.

it depends on the fanfic for me. Like when Ralph Fiennes is reading Harry/Vold fanfic - that's terrible.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

I usually get second hand embarrassment too unless it's a comedy fic.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Would it be considered a comedy if in the fic Aurora stepped on Hook's foot?
Old 12-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Sure, but she has to throw the shade too.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Of course,
I have this fic idea where for some reason Hook/Aurora are traveling in the EF, and Hook gets into a lot of accidents + is reunited with his floor. There can be a scene where for some reason Aurora has to carry a tree branch and Hook accidentally gets clunked on the head with it whenever Aurora turns around.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Somehow Hook getting constantly beat up is always funny.
Old 12-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

He is the most accident probe character of all time. How did he survive 300 years?
Old 12-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

I have no idea. His ass just keeps getting handed to him.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Spoiler:
Old 12-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread