^That's all I ever wanted gdi!

Did you guys see this?

So. Much. Face. Palm.

Clearly APM are not coming back.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hook going after Maleficent and not falling on the floor is my canon,

"this season I hope"

Don't A&E have a plan? And when is Sarah and Jamie going to find the time to film? Oh wait, they'll only have 2 minutes worth of screentime, so that's how they'll have time. I shouldn't even hope for Sarah and Colin to have scenes
Old 11-16-2013, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Victoria

I hate him

Can I pm somebody about something that I read in a Jennifer Morrison interview, that I don´t get?
Old 11-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

you can PM me. Or you can post here. Whatever you want
Old 11-16-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Send you a pm! I will go out buy some stuff because I want to make a lasagne tonight!
Old 11-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Hook going after Maleficent and not falling on the floor is my canon,

"this season I hope"

Don't A&E have a plan? And when is Sarah and Jamie going to find the time to film? Oh wait, they'll only have 2 minutes worth of screentime, so that's how they'll have time. I shouldn't even hope for Sarah and Colin to have scenes
Clearly, they hope to tell more about APM when they are done with Rumpel's 100th backstory so that would be never. Because Sarah and Jamie actually have other jobs! I saw this post on storybrookmirror (the tumblr for spoilers) where someone listed the Rumpel centric episodes and it was a loooooooooooooooooooong list. But let's make another episode about Rumpel - A&E

Kathrin (is that correct?), is it the new interview JM did with Eonline? It's completely ******! I can't believe JM was able to say that BS without choking on it.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Rumpel had more flashbacks than anyone. He hijacked the Neverland story away from Hook.

I don't get why JMo is changing her tune now?
Old 11-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
Clearly, they hope to tell more about APM when they are done with Rumpel's 100th backstory so that would be never. Because Sarah and Jamie actually have other jobs!
For sure. Btw is Julian working on another show aswell?
But I thought we would see Mulan again, because isn´t she part of the gang around Robin Hood and I thought he is supposed to be her new love interest. Or do you think they will conveniently let Mulan disappear before Regina and Hood meet?

Quote:
Kathrin (is that correct?), is it the new interview JM did with Eonline? It's completely ******! I can't believe JM was able to say that BS without choking on it.
That´s correct
Yes that´s the one
Spoiler:
Old 11-16-2013, 01:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm not sure if Julian is still on PLL? I think he's been doing some projects though it probably isn't long-term commitments like TV. And anyway, they don't even need Phillip. They don't even let the man speak when he has (minimal) scenes as it is. Julian is super hot so why the crappy treatment for Phillip? Do they only like @sshole guys like Hook and Rumpel or something?

I guess Mulan's storyline with Robin Hood's gang will be dropped like Phillip's soul?!nI really wish they hadn't brought back APM, because they set up for a new story... that will be dropped just like the old never resolved story. They might ignore Mulan's absence (didn't they do that with the Genie?) or write one line about how Mulan didn't care for the thieving biz and left. Either way, it's clearly dropped.

JM's interview was ******. I hope she was ordered to say those things, or I will have to think less of JM. Hook is NOT the only person who has never let Emma down. Up until a couple of episodes ago, he would have left her to die in the water. Not to mention all his crap last season. I swear they must be making the cast drink the koolaid or something.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel read bad for JM if she is being forced to say that crap. Poor girl's job depends on it. But if JM really does feel that way about Emma/Hook then I can't be OK with her anymore.

Mulan will probably get to be background decoration with one line when she says good-bye to Robin as he goes off to Regina land.

Philip is my favorite DisneyPrince. He deserves better treatment.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And anyway, they don't even need Phillip. They don't even let the man speak when he has (minimal) scenes as it is. Julian is super hot so why the crappy treatment for Phillip? Do they only like @sshole guys like Hook and Rumpel or something?
Oh yeah he got the even less development and dialogue than the girls in all those episodes he was in.
Probably, those are the most interesting characters to write for apparently.

Quote:
I guess Mulan's storyline with Robin Hood's gang will be dropped like Phillip's soul?!nI really wish they hadn't brought back APM, because they set up for a new story... that will be dropped just like the old never resolved story.
I don´t get it how they would set up this stuff for nothing ... they could have showed Neal and then let him leave the EF after one episode or so if they really only wanted to show him. Or maybe let him only hang out with Robin for the time being. I hate the writers for doing this to my fave characters on this show. And for what? Showing more nonsense of the group walking around in the forrest or more flashbacks for the Charmings which basically said the same again.

Quote:
JM's interview was ******. I hope she was ordered to say those things, or I will have to think less of JM. Hook is NOT the only person who has never let Emma down. Up until a couple of episodes ago, he would have left her to die in the water. Not to mention all his crap last season. I swear they must be making the cast drink the koolaid or something.
Yup, this stuff makes no sense. Or maybe she was misquoted by the author but to even think she would say something like this
Also was there really that much buzz around the kiss? I thought it was only so much talked about because the media basically spoiled it already.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:35 PM
Addicted Fan

JM can like CS all she wants, but that was some warped crap because S2 wasn't that long ago!

I knew the whole Mulan had feelings for Aurora would end up just being lip-service, when it came out of the blue and no follow-up.

I don't have a fave prince - OK, I love Shang but he's not a prince - however, Julian is gorgeous and a good actor. I'm pissed by how he's treated on PLL and OUAT.

^LMAO @ the kiss. Not only was it spoiled but they even leaked the clip! And everyone continued to not care
Old 11-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh yeah he got the even less development and dialogue than the girls in all those episodes he was in.
Even though it's great that females have such an important role in the story, I still feel like at Philip getting no love.

This is awesome btw

With that, as the long spell of her enchantment came to an end, the Princess awaked; and looking at him with eyes more tender than a first sight of him might seem to excuse:—

“Is it you, my prince?” she said. “You have been a long while coming.”

i eat boys like you for breakfast
Old 11-17-2013, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that

I wonder if we get more manips for Aurora now with the trailer for the Maleficent movie coming out.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I do like how Angelina's Maleficebt was used bc I wasn't impressed by Ouat Maleficent. I love how the gifs used the forest of thorns with hook chopping down the dream shade.