Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aurora&Hook {Sleeping Mates} #30: A pirate and a princess make a great love story

x

x

theshipper;
001. KeepThisaSecret
002. Static Waves
003. .: DoDs :.
004. MexieFan
005. WonderlandGabby
006. GrangerDanger
007. Jakls
008. AmayaS25
009. ring of fire
010. JRBudgrl8
011. Advo
012. find something real
013. science girlfriend
014. dixieland_dreamer
015. ILoveOTH23
016. Regulus-Fan
017. LilMouse
018. kristy_spb
019. Albion1919
020. CClar832
021. amuleti
022. Jensen_girl22
023. KOUAT12
024. Mr CM
025. Emerald Seas
026. Merricat
027. baelfire24
028. lisztomania
029. Captivating
030. iwilllivemylife
031. KnifeLuv
(ask to be added...)

ouat meme ♔ five otps - aurora and hook (2/05)

“Yeah, his love for Milah doesn’t make him any less of a villain. It merely means he’s a human and not a killbot. But he has no interest in seeking redemption, he’s on a murder/suicide mission. For him to divert from this, he has to be willing to find a new reason to live. And this is what ****ing kills me about the thing with Aurora, is that even after she loses Phillip, she’s still viewing life as a gift and wanting to make the most of it. Hook is on the exact opposite trajectory. What a great contrast that is.”
[x]

xXx

x

fanfiction
Aurora/Hook Fanfiction Masterpost
the consequences of flight | consort | the sea is by nature traitorous
fish and other dead things | the violence in your heart | a princess no more
the black harpy | straight on 'til morning | the definition of you and me | mamihlapinatapai | i need to hold you so close | the river of three crossings

Its dangerous to confuse vengeance with justice.. [x]

rappaccini’s daughter || requested by victoria

“My daughter,” said Rappaccini, “thou art no longer lonely in the world! Pluck one of those precious gems from thy sister shrub, and bid thy bridegroom wear it in his bosom. It will not harm him now! My science, and the sympathy between thee and him, have so wrought within his system, that he now stands apart from common men, as thou dost, daughter of my pride and triumph, from ordinary women. Pass on, then, through the world, most dear to one another, and dreadful to all besides!” [x]

futuretitles

- "What if he's telling the truth?"
- Because she's the one who pays the most attention to him.
- Because their beloveds sacrificed themselves for them
- Because both of them lost everything they ever cared about
- Because both of them didn´t want to live in a world without their beloveds
- Because they would balance each other out
- Because if Hook stayed with Aurora, he would not have been run over by that car.
- Venom with its antidote Credit
- Because she is the milk to his cookie Reference 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 tbc
credit to most of the new thread titles

previousthreads
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 |
006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010 |
011 | 012 | 013 | 014 | 015 |
016 | 017 | 018 | 019 | 020 |
021 | 022 | 023 | 024 | 025 |
026 | 027 | 028 | 029 | 030 |

Last edited by LilMouse; 11-19-2013 at 05:29 PM
Old 11-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope you don't mind that I altered the title a little.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

That's alright.

Quote:
I want to have a long conversation where I tell him that I feel his pain - b/c there's no way he isn't fed up with the love triangle - and assure him he's good enough to find better work.
I just can't express how sorry I feel for him. He is playing such a pathetic character whose only purpose is to serve as a love interest.

Quote:
I'd love a founders movie where Colin plays Slytherine and Sarah plays Helga Hufflepuff and they lock lips when Godric and rowena aren't around
I'd LOVE that. I'm a Hufflepuff so I'd love Sarah to play one, let alone the founder.

Quote:
She married a Philip who didn't love her and cheated on her
This is so sad.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just can't express how sorry I feel for him. He is playing such a pathetic character whose only purpose is to serve as a love interest.
I feel like there is no enthusiasm put into his dialog anymore. Like he's given up.

Quote:
I'm a Hufflepuff so I'd love Sarah to play one, let alone the founder.
I'm Hufflepuff too I like meeting other Hufflepuffs.
And Colin can do all the things with Slytherin that he would've done with Hook.

Philip of Bavaria would've given Mary babies, like she wanted.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel like there is no enthusiasm put into his dialog anymore. Like he's given up.
It's hard to work with a lackluster script no matter how talented you are.

Quote:
I'm Hufflepuff too I like meeting other Hufflepuffs.
And Colin can do all the things with Slytherin that he would've done with Hook.
We FOUND each other!

Colin would be a sexy Slytherin.

Quote:
Philip of Bavaria would've given Mary babies, like she wanted.
They would be beautiful babies.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's hard to work with a lackluster script no matter how talented you are.
yea, and there's no way to make a character with no personalty likable.

Quote:
We FOUND each other!

Quote:
Colin would be a sexy Slytherin.
Did you ever read the HP/SH fic crossover where Hook is a Slytherin and Aurora is a Hufflepuff?

Quote:
They would be beautiful babies.
with the loveliest eyes
Old 11-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

There's nothing likeable about Hook anymore.

I read a little of it. Right now I'm in a Harry Potter phase. I hope the script for Fantastic Beasts gets finished soon.

Ugh. We could have had it all...
Old 11-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Remember priest!Killian? the fic was finished
Drowning - Chapter 1 - snarkysweetness - Once Upon a Time (TV) [Archive of Our Own]

Quote:
There's nothing likeable about Hook anymore.
how did he take a nose dive so fast? how does that happen?

Quote:
I hope the script for Fantastic Beasts gets finished soon.
what will the plot be?

Quote:
Ugh. We could have had it all...
rolling in the deeeeeeeeep
Old 11-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

CS happened. And Hook never winning a fight happened as well.

It's going to focus on Newt Scamander (a Hufflepuff!) in the 1920s in New York. The character wrote one of Harry's text books.

Old 11-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I never saw a man love the floor as much as Hook loves the floor. It's the truest love. I wish he did win a fight at least once.

If they film in NY, I need to find the set.

most beautiful couple. No one compares.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

The only time he was successful in a plan was stealing Aurora's heart and he had to do it when she was unconscious. If she were awake she'd probably beat him to the floor like everyone else.

I know. I want to be an extra.

Damn straight.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hook preys on those he knows he can win against (cripples, unconscious people). Basically, he's a coward. I would've loved to see Aurora take him down. A&E probably think of Aurora as weak since they made Hook able to get her heart.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
Master Fan

Being asleep didn't make her weak, it put her in a vulnerable position but I doubt A&E realize the difference. No appreciation for her character whatsoever.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
Being asleep didn't make her weak, it put her in a vulnerable position but I doubt A&E realize the difference. No appreciation for her character whatsoever.
I'll give them some credit, because they actually did defend her in a podcast about how she stood up to Cora meant she's strong. It's a shame that their writing does NOT reflect their appreciation for mental strength over physical strength!

Btw. regarding Harry Potter. I don't get the new movie. Who cares about the magical creatures or the "writer" of the book? I WANT A PREQUEL MOVIE FOR THE MARADAUDERS' ERA! Failing that, then a prequel about the Founders' era!
Old 11-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We should use what they said in the podcast (about Aurora being stronger than Hook b/c she refused Cora while he was Cora's bitch) as our next title.

What is the conflict going to be in Fantastic Beasts? Is an animal going to be on the loose that he needs to catch?

Sleeping Hook AU:

Hook: ‘Where is she?’

Maleficent: ‘I’ve been expecting you.’

You are my life.