Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Amazing what a year has done. I miss Aurora. She's got to come back. And I wanted more scenes between her and Neal.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

I'd prefer her off now. After seeing what's become of Hook I don't want their claws in Aurora. Although I'd love Neal/Aurora scenes because they're my favorites.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Part of me is still like Hook/Aurora need scenes. Scenes with her would be the only thing that gets me to like him again (apart from him having scenes with Tink, Neal, Regina) but another part of me is like ewww, A&E would ruin Aurora, and Hook is a loser so she shouldn't go anywhere near him.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

I know Hook has become such a loser, it's so pathetic really.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

And now he's going to be stuck in a town where he's going to play the hero for seasons to come. Hook is NOT a hero.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Thinking about this makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
Thinking about this makes me sick to my stomach.
How do I make it up to you?
Old 11-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Part of me is still like Hook/Aurora need scenes. Scenes with her would be the only thing that gets me to like him again (apart from him having scenes with Tink, Neal, Regina) but another part of me is like ewww, A&E would ruin Aurora, and Hook is a loser so she shouldn't go anywhere near him.
I know. I mean, I still crave scenes between them because you know FACES. But it would come at the expense of more character decimation so... I don't even know if I should be hoping for Sarah's show to flop? Because even if it did, would she come back? And if she did come back, what would it be for except getting her character ruined too?
Old 11-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
I know. I mean, I still crave scenes between them because you know FACES. But it would come at the expense of more character decimation so... I don't even know if I should be hoping for Sarah's show to flop? Because even if it did, would she come back? And if she did come back, what would it be for except getting her character ruined too?
In the end she would die giving birth (Philip probably died on the way to Storybrooke) and then Snow/Charming would take in the child because they want to have another child.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
In the end she would die giving birth (Philip probably died on the way to Storybrooke) and then Snow/Charming would take in the child because they want to have another child.
If they did that...
Old 11-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[quote]I know. I mean, I still crave scenes between them because you know FACES. But it would come at the expense of more character decimation so... I don't even know if I should be hoping for Sarah's show to flop? Because even if it did, would she come back? And if she did come back, what would it be for except getting her character ruined too?
[quote]

All I wanted is for one scene where Aurora could discuss her heart being stolen with Hook, but if the writers won't have Belle tell him off, they sure as hell won't have Aurora say anything. And honestly, they probably wouldn't know how to begin writing a scene like that.

FACES. Their pretty faces need to be near each other.

Sarah would probably come back if her show flopped for a 2 minute scene at most

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Don't give A&E ideas.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Don't give A&E ideas.
As if Twitter addict and orange pants would check out this thread They are probably only looking at the parallels the people come up on tumblr (but not for our ship)
Old 11-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
As if Twitter addict and orange pants would check out this thread They are probably only looking at the parallels the people come up on tumblr (but not for our ship)
They wish our thread prettiness could touch their lives every day.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

That sounds like something they'd do. Better not. I want Philora to be happy with their baby.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
That sounds like something they'd do. Better not. I want Philora to be happy with their baby.
Philip/Aurora can have a little girl and Snow/Charming can have a boy, and these two crazy kids can get together in the future. Then Aurora will be part of the Charming clan and have scenes. Yipeee!!