Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The saddest thing is, I think Colin could be a fantastic Hook, but the writing is so poor that he'll never get to do the part justice.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh no doubt Colin would be an amazing Hook. But this character he's playing isn't even Hook. It's a shell of Hook. If he played the Hook that DH or JI played, he would have been great.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Colin has the Hook look b/c he's described as the most handsome man with blue eyes.

I don't see any character traits in Colin's Hook that the real Hook has.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes, I definitely think Colin could have been an amazing Hook. Had the writing been there for him. Even if they wanted to change things over, making Hook the good guy while Pan is evil, then you should have done it from the beginning! Don't have Hook being a violent @sshole and then backtrack because you want him to be a LI!
Old 11-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I still remember being so excited for Hook when I saw that promo during 2012 SDCC. I did think he'd be old and a cursed SB resident. I remember being so excited to see Hook during his early episodes. Now...all I have is dread. I can't believe how much has changed. I hope Colin gets to play a real bad guy, psycho in something that has good writing.

I would like to see Hook be a violent ******* but the lesser ******* out of him and Pan.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I HATE EVERYTHING

Where Dreams Are Born, fairytaleasoldastime: Peter Pan and Rumple...
Old 11-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why are they filming such a spoilerish scene on the street?

And **** you, A&E, for not making Hook do useful stuff anymore. They could've really delved into the iconic Hook/Peter rivalry, yet they chose to pass it up for love triangle and Rumple/Pan. B/c Rumple has to be involved in everything and Hook gets deleted from his own freakin canon story.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Do you think it could be a fakeout? Everyone is telling me it is, but I'm conflicted. On one hand, it seems like it might be too early? OTOH, everyone always loses to Rumpel.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it's a fakeout b/c so much more can be done with Pan. They barely touched the surface of his story. I can't imagine them filming something so important in front of fans. And while Hook couldn't take down Rumpel b/c he sucks and has no powers, Pan is better than Hook.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I'm so pissed!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

girl on set describes filming
[SPOILERS] What I heard and saw on the set of OUAT today | mufflednoise * tumblr

eta fic
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1034829

Last edited by LilMouse; 11-06-2013 at 10:04 PM
Old 11-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

^LOL @ Colin being a total life ruiner and smiling to the fans across the street. What a jerkface

Regarding the spoiler, hmmm. It sounds a bit more complicated that what we initially speculating so I guess that's a good thing, since that might mean it won't turn out like we feared.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
v
He knows full well what he's doing.

A&E are really dumb if they don't realize they hit gold wirh Robbie as Pan. They need to keep him around longer. If only the show could be all about him trolling Hook.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Addicted Fan

^RIGHT? He totally knows that him smiling at them would totally make their day, lmao.

Well, I do think they are dumbs so... But yeah, I did have a discussion last night with some else, who claimed that the people who owns the rights to Peter Pan are very particular about how he is written. So hopefully that means A&E can't just discard the character in some dumb@ss way, like say with a taser!

The show needs to be about everyone trolling Hook if he's going to be such a huge flop
Old 11-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
RIGHT? He totally knows that him smiling at them would totally make their day, lmao.
and yet he doesn't make it cocky at all. I'd like a smile from him.

Quote:
Well, I do think they are dumbs so...
They already ruined the good thing they had going with Hook. Now they're going to ruin the rest of the PP story/characters.

Quote:
who claimed that the people who owns the rights to Peter Pan are very particular about how he is written. So hopefully that means A&E can't just discard the character in some dumb@ss way, like say with a taser!
these people who are particular about how PP is written need to rescue Hook from A&E's clutches.
Oh God! magic tasers. There is no logic behind magic tasers

Quote:
The show needs to be about everyone trolling Hook if he's going to be such a huge flop
I want Cora back so she and Regina can team up and troll Hook.
I want Aurora, Mulan and Philip to troll Hook.

The only thing I don't hate about Hook this season is that he hasnt' fallen on the floor.

more filming pics:
— 06/11/2013