Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2013, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is very strange to see their Disney versions together But I want to applaud the person who came up with it and made it look like those two actually belong in the same movie. I'd never have the patience or knowledge of how to make those gifs.

2 years is hardly anything, so yea, definitely get the one you have fixed.

Tell me to stay out of the Hook thread and the Colin tag on tumblr. Maybe I'll be better if I stay away from those places.
Old 09-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
It is very strange to see their Disney versions together But I want to applaud the person who came up with it and made it look like those two actually belong in the same movie. I'd never have the patience or knowledge of how to make those gifs.

2 years is hardly anything, so yea, definitely get the one you have fixed.

Tell me to stay out of the Hook thread and the Colin tag on tumblr. Maybe I'll be better if I stay away from those places.
Definitely, amazing work. They really look like they are together in one movie.

Mary, please listen to me and stay away from the Hook thread and the Colin tag on tumblr for the next 48 hours Listen to your soulmate
Old 09-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Definitely, amazing work. They really look like they are together in one movie.
Now whenever I watch the original SB movie, I'm going to expect Hook to walk into frame.

Quote:
Mary, please listen to me and stay away from the Hook thread and the Colin tag on tumblr for the next 48 hours Listen to your soulmate
*kiss kiss kiss*
I have tumblr savior on my home computer, but not my work computer. I wish I could put it on my work computer.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fanfic time

no net ensnares me.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the fanfic I seriously don´t have enough time these past weeks ... how will this be when the semester starts again

Quote:
Now whenever I watch the original SB movie, I'm going to expect Hook to walk into frame.

*kiss kiss kiss*
I have tumblr savior on my home computer, but not my work computer. I wish I could put it on my work computer.
Aww but you will be so disappointed if he doesn´t show up

Sorry about that But do you think you will be going on tumblr tomorrow at work?
Old 09-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You're on summer break? When does school start?

Nah, I watched SB last night b/c I was in the mood and movie-wise Philip/Aurora is my OTP. I was thinking of changing my icon to them, but then I didn't want to part with Sarah's Aurora.

I will have to go on tumblr to stop my boredom. But I won't go into tags b/c at least then I can avoid CS more.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You're on summer break? When does school start?

Nah, I watched SB last night b/c I was in the mood and movie-wise Philip/Aurora is my OTP. I was thinking of changing my icon to them, but then I didn't want to part with Sarah's Aurora.

I will have to go on tumblr to stop my boredom. But I won't go into tags b/c at least then I can avoid CS more.
Oct. 14th.

Aww please keep it a little bit longer. I just love Sarah´s face in that icon

Hope you won´t see anything that will make you want to bleach your eyes.
Old 09-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no! You only have like 2 weeks left. Will you be graduating soon?

I think I'll keep it for as long as OUAT shows her in s3 (and it better be more than the premiere episode!) She's so pretty. I am most excited for her tonight, but I'm also scared she'll be gone forever before the episode ends.

Oh, you have no idea how many times I rolled my eyes this past week. I'm surprised they haven't fallen out.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope to graduate from university in March.

I sure hope that we will see more of her.

She looks so beautiful in that pic. So they used her red-ish hair or did she wear a wig for the scenes?
Old 09-29-2013, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good luck. It'll probably be a relief to be out of school and not have to deal with homework anymore.

Will you find the OUAT eps after they air and skip to the Aurora scenes?

It looked like in past BTS pics that she dyed her hair brown again. I do wonder if her hair is still red.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Aurora looked amazing! And it looks like they kept the red hair.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, the red hair was very noticeable, but I liked it. I was just bummed Aurora/Philip got left behind when Mulan/Neal went to Rumpel's castle. I want to see more Aurora. And they still haven't answered how Philip got his soul back.

When AUrora was talking about contacting Emma through her dreams, my sister said she should contact them and say, "Tell the Lutheran I love him"

http://****yesaurora.tumblr.com/post/62670803638
Old 09-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm still waiting for Aurora's freaking back story. I want to see that before the Phillip soul thing. But I doubt will get it because A&E will probably say it doesn't need to be shown. Why don't they prioritize the good characters?

I only enjoyed the enchanted forests scenes tonight.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, I want her backstory soooooo bad. But the writers are so excited about Neverland that Aurora is guaranteed to disappear before episode 3 forever and ever.

I liked the Neal/Mulan interaction and the possibility of Mulan/Robin Hood. I didn't hate Neverland, but Hook still needs more development.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Is she even episode two? I thought she was only in the first? The writers supposedly said she'd be in more episodes but I don't believe them tbh.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread