Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know. I think Caitlin is the "obvious choice" that she is the mole.

As for McQuaid dying for Annie that would remind a bit of Simon's death. Granted it wasn't necessary for Annie really. I won't be that surprise if Annie tries to track down his killer and get revenge.

Personally I feel like if he dies, and she goes back to Auggie (even though it maky take awhile). It may seem like a cop out to me. Even though i don't believe that Annie is that in love with McQuaid. Plus it would feel like "Simon" all over again.

But she was "in love" with Ben after like 2 weeks of knowing each other or someting. Heck she even pinned for him like 2 years.

I havent watched the 1st half of S3 in awhile. But I believe she was in love with Simon. Of course she may also be rebounding. Since Auggie was with Parker.

Annie & Auggie did get some build up. But i think they should have built it better on Auggie's part. I mean it seemed like right after Parker left him, he was in love with Annie. (To some degree)

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

As for Simon, I believe she had developed some feelings for him but I think it was never going to work even if he didn't die. It just wasn't completely real. There were too many lies and half truths between them and he was like at least half way a bad guy that she was on a mission to bring down essentially. It was a doomed relationship. Plus I think to some degree she was rebounding or something from Auggie, She obviously had feelings for him but by the time she realized her feelings he was all about Parker. So she had to try and move on and push those feelings down. As for Auggie, he did say he wanted Annie from the day he met her. So he may have been doing some hiding of feelings of his own for awhile since she was wrapped up in Ben and everything. But once it didn't work out with Parker and Simon was gone I think they both got some perspective and insight into what they really wanted and stopped fighting their feelings.
Also Simon got shot at the same time as Annie there was no diving in front of her or anything. If McQuaid is the good guy maybe he will choose dying to protect Annie or someone like Arthur or Auggie. Someone Annie cares about, so even though he dies she knows he's a good guy and has been honest with her. I don't care if he dies a hero in her eyes, I just really don't want to have watch them sleep together. I just need her to be able to move on from him entirely. So either he needs to be the bad guy, die a hero, or be a good guy but go on the run forever or something. I'm not saying Annie and Auggie have to get back together right away but getting on that path again would be nice. Like I've said before I think they belong together and that their story isn't finished. So the faster and more permanently we get rid of these other annoying pairings the better.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

You may be right.

But I feel atm they are going to need to something huge between Annie & Auggie as well.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Elite Fan

This sounds so bad but I kind of wish McQuaid had just died from those gunshot wounds. I mean he was an okay character but am I just not here for a McWalker relationship. If he had died we could be done with it already. She barely knows this guy really and yet she risks everything to help him. What is that? I mean yes he was innocent in the end and I wouldn't have minded her helping him if it hadn't meant more lying to Auggie. I don't understand why this entire season Annie has been lying to Auggie and shutting him out of her life. He has always been the most important person to her (that isn't related to her anyway) and he always had her back and she's always been able to be honest with him but this season it's worse than just her acting like she forgot they were ever in love, she acting like she's forgotten they are friends. I still feel like her checking out for 4 months and not even telling Auggie didn't make much sense. Auggie would've protected her secret, he did when she finally told him. And after we saw how much she missed when she was dark, to willing cut herself of from him for months just didn't make sense. I get why she kept everyone else out of the loop, but Auggie isn't everyone else (even Calder knows that). It didn't feel true to their relationship that she would cut him out too. She trusts him more than anybody, he has always protected her, and she had just spend months away from him. And now she's continued to lie to him and cut him out and I don't understand why. He's never given her a reason not to trust him or to think he wouldn't still be an amazing friend to her even though they weren't dating anymore.
And her thing with McQuaid isn't just an obstacle to her and Auggie reuniting romantically it's also messing with their friendship because of her lies to protect Ryan. And that's not okay. I want A/A to be together again one day but more importantly I want their special friendship back. I don't know how we went from the season of Annie/Auggie in love to this crap season where they are barely managing to be friends. And I'm not anticipating the back 6 episodes to be much better.

Here is an interview with the shows EPs about the back 6 episodes. It leaves me with mixed feelings. Not sure what to expect. Covert Affairs Summer Finale Postmortem: The EPs Discuss the Real Chicago Culprit, Annie and Auggie's Crossroads, and What's Next - Covert Affairs Community - TV.com
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-27-2014, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know.
I actually hope they are at odds for awhile, and Annie actually works at getting Auggie's trust back. It doesn't help matters that their relationship seems to be more one-sided, particularly on Annie's part.

I don't think the back 6 will be much better either. a) it sounds like McQuaid/Annie will still be a thing, and b) it sounds like Auggie is getting another love interest. (Which more or less may be equivalent to another Parker) if isn't like the love interests he had this season.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm hoping maybe Auggie's love interest will be in like flashback form or something. The EP did say it would not be like his love interests in the front 10 episodes. I just don't understand how he is going to manage to find another girl to sleep with in just 6episodes. Doesn't he have more important things to be doing what with helping catch this new bad guy and does he really need to be starting yet another relationship right now? Really 3 love interests in 16 episodes? That is too much. I mean he's amazing and hot and all but still they need to slow the eff down with all him and all these women all of sudden. He doesn't always have to be sleeping with someone. It's getting ridiculous.
And I agree Annie/Auggie has been one sided lately even in friendship form but they didn't use to be that way. Annie used to prioritize Auggie they way he does her but ever since she finished her Henry mission she's been making all this ridiculous decisions that just don't seem like her. She's not been herself this season at least to me. And I hate watching her and Auggie be at odds, it's weird and hard to watch, hopefully she gets her crap together and works on fixing their relationship quickly. He is the one person who has always without question been there for her. She needs to remember that. I knew they weren't getting back together anytime soon but I didn't think we were going to lose their friendship too. Annie and Auggie are the heart of this show. They deserve better than this.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen people argue its Eyal who is the one that always had Annie's back without question. But then again his shippers has always bugged me. It comes to the point I can't really stand his character being on the show. But thats just me.

What I'm hoping is she doesn't just say "sorry" and all is forgiven. But I am wondering how she will work at their relationship. I mean at the core their problem is trust issues. So the question becomes whether or not Auggie believes every word that comes out of her mouth is the truth or a lie.

Old 08-31-2014, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just miss them
Old 08-31-2014, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

I miss them too. So much. Like I said heart of the show and the best part too. Love the gif. I want that Auggie/Annie back on my screen asap.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

Aww that gif I miss them so much. I don't know what they did to them in the beginning of S5 they need to fix it.

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
RachaelAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelAM (View Post)
Aww that gif I miss them so much. I don't know what they did to them in the beginning of S5 they need to fix it.
Sooo... What's happening with that show?? Are they over for good?

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think so, but they never have been so apart from each other like they are now. Let's hope the second half is better, because I don't know if this show will get a S6.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Sooo... What's happening with that show?? Are they over for good?
It's on break now. Umm they are not together right now, but I don't think they are over for good at least I hope not. I really hope the back 6 episodes are better for them.

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
RachaelAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the answers I really hope they'll find a way to make up for it, and get closer again and trust each other like they did in the earlier seasons

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so too. I miss them

The show is back on November 6, right?