Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2014, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Auggie ♥ Annie [CovertAffairs] #7: "I should have just said ‘I love you’." - "I love you, too… come home."

Auggie Anderson & Annie Walker

Supporters/Shippers
1.)jules166
2.)Kaylee123
3.)JillyHalliwell
4.)hlgreenie
5.)Jamie Choate
6.)Jennateluvr87
7.)spadiceous
8.)iSmitchie
9.)penguinsrpals
10.)*MaryMgo*
11.)starryeyed15
12.)bellagrey13
13.)butterflygoodbye
14.)perfangel5655
15.)GGnOTH
16.)Evil Poptart
17.)~lipstick
18.)DUHsoTK
19.)xlennie
20.)Pan
21.)ShineSoBright23
22.)madbunny911
23.)safetywords
24.) ssbailey
25.) RachelAm
26.) Songofjoy
27.) Miss Anonymous
28.) Sunflower 654
29.) SamSeas
30.) DanceWithLife
31.) sethamgal
32.) Lennie1984
33.) Josie2288
34.) Liyah08
35.) AmyLiz9
36.) zuzoka
37.) covington
38.) nicensweet28
39.) Jarr&Canna
40.) Tutor_Girl
41.) annad13
42.) KOUAT12
43.) southrnbygrace
44.) Kitty230
45.) ElizaSparrow
46.) IBelieveInMiracles
47.) Kara Stephenson
48.) ericsookie12
49.) Grace52373
50.) Beautiful Tragedy
51.) balefire24
52.) dwoods87
53.) Laurababora
54.) upoffmyknees
55.) tranquility
56.) The_Jazziest
57.) AlwaysCB

Reasons why we like Auggie and Annie together!
1.) Because they connected right away!
2.) Because he is there for her.
3.) Because she trusts him from the start.
4.) Because when she broke down, he calmed her and gave her advice.
5.) Because he defended her to their boss and tried to put the blame on himself.
6.) Because the actors have amazing chemistry together.
7.) Because Auggie helped Annie practice her karate skills! And sparks flew!
8.) Because he can smell her from anywhere!
9.) Because he loves her heels!
10)Because "This changes everything."
11)Because "I need you Auggie." "You have me."

Scenes of the moment

Annie and Auggie - Covert Affairs 4x04
"I want our lives outside the building to be more important than our lives inside it. You gotta make a choice Auggie. I am willing to go there, are you?"

Source

Old 06-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

TYFTNT

I'm so excited 8 days to go

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
RachaelAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

can't wait!!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt.

My only hope for this season (and future seasons) is that Annie/Auggie relationship goes back to the way it was before, their relationship seemed to extreamly strained towards the end of S4 even when they started dating with the whole Henry thing. For me their relationship is the "heart of the show".

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I totally agree!
Old 06-20-2014, 01:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by warangel88 (View Post)
tftnt.

My only hope for this season (and future seasons) is that Annie/Auggie relationship goes back to the way it was before, their relationship seemed to extreamly strained towards the end of S4 even when they started dating with the whole Henry thing. For me their relationship is the "heart of the show".
I agree with this so much! We need a back to basics AA for Season 5!
Old 06-20-2014, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

And if we get a season 6, I hope they're back together by then.
Old 06-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do wonder how long CA will go on for. But I'm pretty confident CA would probably get a S6. Whether if it is the final season or not. Who knows.

As for Annie & Auggie getting back there. A part of me thinks they would somewhat hold off on it until the last season, although I do wonder how the series will end.

warangel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Today!
Old 06-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Great premiere!

Old 06-29-2014, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

It was really awesome. Loved the scene in the park and how Annie wanted Auggie to take her hand

"Nathan... this is what we do alright,
we're that couple
NathanAudrey
RachaelAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

I agree Annie/Auggie's relationship is the heart of the show
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe it was just me but I was kind of disappointed by their interactions in the premiere. They just seemed kind of distant to me and like we were back to season 1 or something. How after everything that happened could they act like everything was the same and they were perfectly fine just being strictly friends again. That just didn't make sense to me. And not only is Annie keeping secrets from Auggie now but she purposely cut herself off from him for 4 months after how hard it was to be away from him and how much she missed him when she went dark? I mean I know she's got some healing to do but really she cut him off too? And he was pretty much just fine about it? He never looked for her or was even a tiny bit angry for her disappearing on him after everything? It just didn't quite feel right to me. They were massively in love with each other, their jobs tore them away from each, they eventually greatly regretted their break up and they were separated for a long time while she did her dangerous Henry mission but now it's like they are just handler and spy again. And I am left confused and let down. There should've been a more emotional response. I mean Annie is obviously not okay and I'm glad Auggie could tell she was keeping secrets even if she won't admit it but they still seemed to be acting like last season didn't happen at least not their romantic stuff anyway. That moment in the park with the hand thing was sweet and gave hope and I know it's only been one episode so maybe the emotional stuff is coming later. I just didn't expect them to just go back to handler and spy so easily and be so unemotional with each other. I agree with their relationship being the heart of the show and that's why I don't want this all business thing they have going on right now to be how they interact all season. And if she can tell anyone her secrets it's him and he's the one who I see helping her through those panic attacks she's having now too. I just want them to be Annie and Auggie again not just handler and spy.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't know if I'm really liking this season. Auggie's hookup was so random I guess I'll just wait and see what happens for the rest of the season.

The show is not having good ratings this season so I hope we get a proper ending.

awww

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 07-09-2014 at 08:48 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah not liking Auggie's hook up either. Definitely random and they haven't bothered to develop Haley beyond her job. And how is moving on so easily from Annie? She mattered to him more than this I know.
If the ratings are bad it's probably because yet again Annie and Auggie are spending countless episodes on different continents or at the very least in different states. I imagine very few viewers are interested in Auggie's random hook up or Annie barely interacting with the main cast. I know she's a field agent but after spending like half of last season having gone dark, she needs to be spending more time closer to home. Or at least send Auggie with her next mission. Eyal's coming back, he's always fun so there's that. I just hope he and Annie continue to stay platonic. Her and McQuaid too for that matter. I want time spent of Annie and Auggie's relationship. What they had was too special to just ignore and pretend never happened. The writers need to use the biggest asset the show has- Annie and Auggie's chemistry and special relationship. Maybe with some focus on that and the ratings will go up.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread