Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2014, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

I've loved Ezria since season 1 episode 1. They were the first couple I shipped on PLL .
Old 01-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I've loved Ezria since season 1 episode 1. They were the first couple I shipped on PLL .
me too. I love them so much. I love how their relationship is constantly tested in that season.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 01-01-2015 at 12:30 PM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

The strength of my love for Ezria was proven when even that reveal of Ezra possibly being 'A' (thankfully he wasn't) ) didn't stop me loving them. If anything I was more angry at the writers for doing that because it was devastating to think Ezra was 'A' and had been behind/causing all the stuff Aria/the girls had suffered through up until that reveal . I was actually so upset that I stopped watching PLL for half the season.
Old 01-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

let me start by saying I love ezra because he's a very generous and caring man. I love ezria because they are so forbidden and they have to keep a secret from everyone. that takes a lot of hard work in a relationship. imagine having to hide your older boyfriend from everyone. they have to go out of rosewood to have a public date.

I love this scene. he rejects her advances, but he cant. it shows how much he loves her. their relationship is tested all season 1. thats what I love most about them. How many risks does ezria have to take? He's a risk I'm willing to take. and I love how he's always there for comfort. he's not just her english teacher.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I love that scene too. It was from the season 1 premiere wasn't it?
Old 01-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know a lot of people have jumped off ship but I am still on board. I love the actors chemistry together too.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
I know a lot of people have jumped off ship but I am still on board. I love the actors chemistry together too.
I am not on board as I was hardcore season 1 and 2. I love them more when they were a secret and ezra had to risk his job to be with her and jail time. I love them more when their relationship is tested, since season 3 I haven't been as much. I also love when aria is jealous of his love life and he's jealous of her love life. I love them more when they were forbidden. I love when ezra would reject her, but he really couldn't. this looks so wrong, but it feels right is what ezra said. these two though I have shipped more than any other couple on TV and on the show season 1 and 2 and I will always love them when they were more of a secret and forbidden. now I love how she would go to see him and they would sneak around. that's why mainly and I love how ezra protects her and is always a source of comfort when she needs. he's very kind and generous. I'm going to rewatch season 2 this weekend.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

I'll never jump ship because once I ship something the only thing that can change that is shipping someone from the ship more with someone else but I haven't shipped Ezra or Aria with anyone else so it's not a problem yet.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah season one and two were their perfect moments for me. The rain kisses were my favorite. I loved the secret and hiding their romance too. I just know that if I was Aria, and I had a teacher that looked like Ezra I would fall over. All my teachers were females, and the males were pretty old and no Ezra.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

I don't know what it is about rain kisses but there is always something so sexy about them.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnColorsღ (View Post)
Yeah season one and two were their perfect moments for me. The rain kisses were my favorite. I loved the secret and hiding their romance too. I just know that if I was Aria, and I had a teacher that looked like Ezra I would fall over. All my teachers were females, and the males were pretty old and no Ezra.
I love their sneaking around in season 2 in season 1. so forbidden and secret What did you guys think about the other people they were with?
Old 01-03-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

^ I've never liked anyone else that either was with .
Old 01-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
^ I've never liked anyone else that either was with .
how long were they a secret for? season 3 too right? how long did they sneak around?
Old 01-03-2015, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
how long were they a secret for? season 3 too right? how long did they sneak around?
It's been so long since I watched those seasons that I can't remember when there relationship was no longer a secret.
Old 01-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's been so long since I watched those seasons that I can't remember when there relationship was no longer a secret.
they didn't have their first secret dance 2.25 I love when they're wearing their masks meaning they're still sneaking around. I love it so much, forbidden and secret. I've never shipped any couple as hard as I shipped them.