Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

Kristoff ღ Anna {OUAT} #1

Their Story...

Initially, Kristoff only accompanied Anna on her quest to bring her sister home because Anna paid him with a pickaxe, rope and bag of carrots that he wanted but couldn't afford himself because of Oaken.

When they first started their journey together, Anna explained to him how Elsa froze Arendelle, and Kristoff found Anna's hasty engagement to Hans very ludicrous, and even questioned her judgement and how well she knew Hans. He was also annoyed when he lost his sled due to having to accompany Anna on her adventure, and only continued to accompany her after Sven convinced him that he wouldn't get a new sled if she were to die out in the wilderness by herself. However, as the two spent time together as well as that he began to see more of her fiery and sweet personality, he became smitten with her, and it seemed reciprocated, but both continued to deny and ignore this because of Anna's previous engagement to Hans. This became apparent throughout their journey, and more apparent as Kristoff was tending to her while her health was deteriorating due to Elsa's curse and they reached the troll cave, where the trolls teased the two about their relationship and even tried to wed them. When Kristoff managed to return Anna to the castle, he was clearly still worried about her health and heartbroken over having lost Anna to Hans.

Unfortunately, he was too dense to realize his feelings until Sven helped him. Suddenly, as the storm worsened around the castle, Kristoff realized that Anna was in trouble and tried to get to her. As the two were about to reach each other when Elsa's storm froze, Anna decided to go save Elsa from Hans instead. As soon as Anna shielded Elsa with her body, the curse took full effect and froze Anna entirely, killing her as she took her final breath. Kristoff mourned over Anna's death as Elsa hugged her younger sister's frozen body while sobbing, but soon became overjoyed when he saw that she was revived due to her act of true love by saving her older sister. Elsa then unthawed Arendelle with the power of true love.

When Hans woke up after being knocked unconscious, Kristoff was angry enough over Hans' behavior and almost clobbered him. However, Anna stopped him so she could confront and punch Hans herself. After Elsa stopped the eternal winter, and summer finally returned to the kingdom, Anna gave Kristoff a new sled to replace the old one that was destroyed, and he was so happy that he stated that he could kiss her and even asked her permission to do so. It is then shown that Kristoff is the shy one in their relationship as he becomes awkward about what he says, and it is Anna who instigates the kiss. The two finally share a true love's first kiss, and enjoy skating with Elsa, Olaf, Sven and the townspeople as the film ends.

x

Scott Michael Foster & Elizabeth Lail Are Kristoff & Anna on ‘Once Upon A Time’!
Once Upon A Time casts Greek star Scott Michael Foster and newcomer Elizabeth Lail as Frozen's Kristoff and Princess Anna

Once Upon a Time Frozen Kristoff and Elsa in Costume - TIME

---

Shippers

Gio Gio
KeepThisaSecret
lisagslack14
acoustichearts
JenR
sourburst
LostShadow
CityGal
ElizaSparrow
Sadie_DK

---

Kristoff (Scott) & Anna (Elisabeth) on set - 8th October 2014

SMF Twitter Page

Last edited by Gio Gio; 10-11-2014 at 02:24 AM
Old 07-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

'I'm excited to play kristoff on #OUAT!'
- Scott Michael Foster

SMF Instagram

Quote:
Adam Horowitz @AdamHorowitzLA · 18 h

Thrilled to welcome @scottmfoster as our Kristoff on #OnceUponATime season 4! #Frozen
x

Quote:
Adam Horowitz @AdamHorowitzLA · 18 h

So excited to welcome Elizabeth Lail as our Anna on #OnceUponATime season 4! #Frozen
x

Quote:
Scott Michael Foster @scottmfoster · 10 h

So much awesome excitement today! Can't wait to get to work. #OnceUponATime
x

Quote:
Once Upon a Time‘s take on Frozen is taking shape, with the casting of two key roles for Season 4.

TVLine has learned exclusively that newcomer Elizabeth Lail will play Anna, Queen Elsa of Arendelle’s younger sister, while Greek grad Scott Michael Foster has landed the recurring role of Anna’s beau Kristoff.

Still remaining to be cast for the opening arc of the ABC drama’s Season 4 is Elsa herself.

Once‘s Anna is described as a fun-loving, fearless optimist who often gets herself into situations where she is in over her head, yet is able to triumph due to her resourcefulness and can-do spirit. She values her relationship with her sister Elsa above all else.

Kristoff meanwhile is a hearty, salt-of-the-earth ice cutter whose sometimes-gruff demeanor can hide his deep love for Anna and her sister Elsa. When we first meet him on Once, he is adjusting to life at the castle — including sleeping indoors for the first time in his life.

In addition to his run as Greek‘s Cappie, Foster’s TV credits include The River, Californication and this summer’s Chasing Life and Halt and Catch Fire.
Once Upon a Time Season 4: Scott Michael Foster Cast as Kristoff, Elizabeth Lail as Anna | TVLine
Old 07-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Master Fan

Thank You for this thread.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 07-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Elite Fan

‘Once Upon a Time’ Casts ‘Frozen’ Characters Anna and Kristoff | Variety

Old 07-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the guy that plays Kristoff. He is great in Greek.
My LJ
Old 07-11-2014, 12:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thu, 10 July 2014 at 7:00 pm
Scott Michael Foster Tells JJJ About A Kristoff & Sven Buddy Comedy Idea & Now It's The Only Thing We Can Think About (Exclusive Interview)

When JJJ found out that Scott Michael Foster was going to be Kristoff in the upcoming season of Once Upon A Time, we had two reactions.

The first was “Why didn’t we think of him for our dream casting?” (we promptly knocked our heads after that) and the second reaction was completely joy. We had a mini-dance party in our offices about the news.

Scott, 29, was kind enough to let us ask a few questions about his upcoming role on the ABC show and even a few about his recurring status as Leo on Chasing Life. Check out what he dished below!

JustJaredJr.com: Congrats on getting the role of Kristoff! Tell us how you prepared for your audition and how you celebrated after.
Scott Michael Foster:
Well, I watched the movie with my nieces and nephews about a dozen times so I REALLY got to know who Kristoff was before the audition. I celebrated with my family, who happened to be in town when I found out I got the role, at a wonderful restaurant in beautiful downtown Studio City.

JJJ: Everyone is a closet Frozen fan. How many times did you watch it?
SMF:
Dozens…

JJJ: Kristoff is an extremely likable character. Where are you excited to take him on the show?
SMF:
Absolutely! Not only is this a great opportunity for me as an actor but it’s going to score me cool uncle points as well. As far as taking him somewhere… I’m not sure. I’ll have to see what the writers want and hopefully we’ll get to do some cool things. Maybe a buddy comedy with Sven?

JJJ: Once is all about fairytales and the true nature and reality of them. Do you have a favorite tale yourself?
SMF:
I’d like to think I’m writing my own “tale” so to speak. As far as other fairytales? I like Aladdin.

JJJ: Now onto Chasing Life, one of our fave new shows. Your character is one we love to hate and hate to love. What drew you to him?
SMF:
Exactly that. You love to hate and hate to love him. He’s complex in that you think you know who he is but in reality there is so much more to him – That’s what drew me to the role.

JJJ: We’re only four episodes in to the show and we’re not sure how to take Leo and April’s relationship right now. Can you tease on where it will go?
SMF:
You’ll take it and you’ll like it! But seriously, You’ll just have to watch and find out. (Spoiler…I think you’ll enjoy it!)

JJJ: Leo is just recurring right now. Do you think this could turn into a more permanent regular role? (Side note: we hope so!)
SMF:
Who knows? Maybe if they’re still fond of me next year.

JJJ: What do you chase in life?
SMF:
I chase this career of mine…all over the place. I just want to entertain people and I’ll always chase my dream of doing just that.
Scott Michael Foster Tells JJJ About A Kristoff & Sven Buddy Comedy Idea & Now It’s The Only Thing We Can Think About (Exclusive Interview) | Chasing Life, Exclusive, Frozen, Interview, Once Upon A Time, Scott Michael Foster | Just Jared Jr.
Old 07-14-2014, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
5 days ago

Scott Michael Foster
@scottmfoster

Vancouver #OUAT
SMF Twitter Page
Old 07-16-2014, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Tue, 15 July 2014 at 2:35 pm
Hold Up -- 'Once Upon A Time' Could Get A 'Frozen' Spinoff?

Disney dreams are coming true, people.

ABC president Paul Lee just hinted that Once Upon A Time could bring a Frozen spin-off!

“We don’t have immediate plans for a Frozen spinoff, but they’re so inventive, those two…” Paul told EOnline at the TCA Press Tour earlier this morning (July 15), referring to executive producers Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis.

He added, “Eddy and Adam are endlessly inventive, so they have glints in their eyes of stories that they can spin for years to come. So it certainly doesn’t rule out their ability or my ability to go beyond Once…Frozen is a wonderful asset. John Lassiter (executive producer of the Frozen film), himself flew up to Vancouver, he’s integrally related to the way we’re doing that. Adam and Eddy always have a twist on every story, so you can imagine their twist is going to be very different. But no, I think it’s the perfect time. We’re thrilled with it.”

Scott Michael Foster, Georgina Haig and Elizabeth Lail will play the three main characters — Kristoff, Elsa and Anna — on Once. Could they continue to a spin-off?
Hold Up — ‘Once Upon A Time’ Could Get A ‘Frozen’ Spinoff? | Frozen, Once Upon a Time : Just Jared
Old 07-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for this thread im excited

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 07-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for this!

My LJ
Old 07-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Scott Michael Foster keeps it cool while walking around Vancouver, Canada on Sunday afternoon (July 13).

The 29-year-old actor, who is in town to bring life to Frozen‘s Kristoff in Once Upon A Time, is looking to fans on where to go and what to see.

“Ok, tell me allllllll the places I absolutely have to see, hear, touch, eat at and just plain experience here in Vancouver. #Thanks,” he tweeted.

And you obviously can not go to Vancouver and not get a Japadog: “I ate my first #Japadog yesterday and it was pretty damn good,” Scott confessed.
Scott Michael Foster: Kristoff Arrives in Vancouver For ‘Once Upon A Time’ | Scott Michael Foster | Just Jared Jr.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks for this thread! I love the cartoon and I can't wait to see the characters come to life in OUAT!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 07-17-2014, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This thread is adorable. Thanks.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the links and pictures, Gio Gio!
My LJ
Closed Thread   Post New Thread