Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2004, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I must go to school again tomorrow. What a fun thing [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I know. It's back to college for me tomorrow. A week from tomorrow the mock exams start and im SO not ready. Im freaking out!

Oh well, heres a pic to cheer us up:

Have a good first day back chicka!
Old 04-19-2004, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mornin' Leya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Im tyrping this about 45 minutes before i need to leave for my first day back at college. It's bucketing down with rain and i just wanna go back to bed. *sigh* Why do the darn holidays have to go so fast?

Anyway, have a good day girl, dont stress too much!

Catch ya later! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey

So how are things going? I think first days back into the 'real' world are horrible ... so much for that. I read this really good fanfiction. I don't know if you've already read it but if not and you have the time you should have a look. Its The broken pieces by Daisy.

Leya

[ 04-19-2004: Message edited Leya ]
Old 04-19-2004, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just read the fic you recommended! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thanks!! It was a wonderful read, loved every minute of it! Daisy rocks!

I found this on another site and loved it, thougt id share:

You know you're a C/A shipper when....

You go nuts if you don't get your daily C/A fix, be it fic, art, episodes or just staring at your computer desktop until you salivate

You officially squealed the first time you saw Waiting In The Wings or Awakening (C/A Sex!!!)

When you went back to watch S1 again, you grinned when Angel said "I'm going to get you back Cordy, I need you back." in To Shanshu In LA

You realise the severe faux-pas in shipping Buffy/Angel all this time... Soulmates? Pffft... C/A have Kye-rumption AND Moira, cinnamon-buns!

You realised during There's No Place Like Prtz Grlb that when Cordelia said she loved "him" - she was really having a moment of blondeness and loved Angel instead.

You refused to get happy during Tomorrow when you watched it the second time, knowing that through all the sweetness and the "I'm in love... With Angel!" there'd be that ending we all loved to hate.

You knew instantly when Cordelia delivered the speech about how she couldn't be with Angel that something ELSE was controlling her. They belong damnit!

When your B/A shipping friends say that he could never love Cordy as much as he loved Buffy you cackle madly and say "live in the now, people..."

You squealed with delight when Angel compared Cordy to a car in That Vision Thing - guys don't do that unless they're in lurrrrve!

You have pictures on your computer of every single kiss that Cordelia and Angel shared.

You make pictures of every kiss they shared, even if it means doing manipulations and taking Buffy out of the picture to put Cordelia into it.

You spend most of your time online going through websites and looking for new wallpapers.

You spend the time you're not online listening to music and thinking "Oh my GOD, that's a TOTAL C/A song!!!"

You write fic based on the wonder that is C/A.

You find yourself watching old BTVS and envisioning ways in which C/A can get together and BEGGING those wonderful fic writers to write it.

You write that fic yourself.

While indulging in much bitterness over current C/A events, you find yourself imagining ways you can kill Buffy/Connor/Gwen

You get majorly pissed when other shippers bitch about Cordy/Angel.

You find yourself hanging at Shippers United where you know that even if people don't AGREE with your ship, they'll tolerate it.

Every time you see Cordelia patching Angel up, you find yourself grinning - like she needed a reason to get her hands on Angel?

You find yourself trying to convince your friends that C/A is wonderful and sweet and that if they don't start shipping the way you do, you'll bludgeon them to death with a hammer.

You find yourself booking into a rehab clinic because that last one? Just a little extreme...

You know fine well that when AtS ends, you'll be dancing around the room because C/A WILL be together... And also sobbing because there'll be no more delicious shippyness...

You find yourself wondering why you sat and read to the bottom of this list when already, most of these have applied to you.

You find yourself wondering why you're still here.

And now you realise... C/A is your ship!!! Muahahaha...

Scarily, several of them are true! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

The fic is great, isn't it? I totally felt for Cordy and I wanted to beat Buffy to death with a shovel once or twice. Oh and i love Giles ... not only in the story (okay he was a bit strange in that one) but I love him on BtvS. My fave male character from the show.

Oh and thanks for those reasons. I already read them at the Angel board. Some of them really are true. Scary.

Leya
Old 04-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The fic is great, isn't it? I totally felt for Cordy and I wanted to beat Buffy to death with a shovel once or twice.
I've wanted to beat Buffy to death with a shovel several times! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And yup, the reasons are cool, and scarily true!
Old 04-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Already our third page? It's getting scary how much we love that couple [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, 3 pages is amazing considering theres only 2 of us!

*gets out pom poms and starts cheering*

Gooooo us!!

ETA: Ugh, FanForum is being a total non working ass!!
Old 04-20-2004, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK, it's working better now!

Picture:

And with that, gotta go. College calls.

Catch ya later! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just bumping us up the page a little!!

It's gettin' kinda lonely here by nyself! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 07:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Cat,
I'm sorry. School's keeping me busy. There are some very important exams ahead and I feel like losing my mind ... who needs math anyway?

I try to stop by more often. Promise [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Love the picture. C/A= [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 04-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm sorry. School's keeping me busy. There are some very important exams ahead and I feel like losing my mind ... who needs math anyway?
I try to stop by more often. Promise

Love the picture. C/A= [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
No worries! It's actually my day off today so im going crazy with the posting!

Dont mention exams. I have mocks a week tomorrow and i feel like im slowly going insane! Im freaking out!

And you're right, who needs math anyway? When are you actually gonna use Trigonometery and Pythagoras and Algebra and all that other junk in the real world? Maths was my worst subject, i got a D last year. Meh.

I've been studying way to much, i need a break!

*skips off to read some C/A fanfic*
Old 04-21-2004, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Where is everybody? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-22-2004, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

There is no "everybody". It's just been me and Leya for the past two threads! We've been keepin' the place alive all by ourselves!!

But yay, you posted!! Someone else is here! Post more often, it's lonely with just two people!
Old 04-22-2004, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah Math sucks big time. There were like 7 tasks today and the math loser I am I amanaged to do one of them. Yay, maybe that's enough for still getting a E. Who needs this stuff again???

I read My Senior Year at the moment. I like C/A storys back in the old Btvs days.

Leya
Closed Thread   Post New Thread