Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didnt watch the DC finale but the song sounded lovley so i Googled for the lyrics.

Say Goodnight

Say goodnight not good-bye
You will never leave my heart behind
like the path of a star
I'll be anywhere you are

In the spark that lies beneath the coals
In the secret place inside your soul
Keep my light in your eyes

Don't you fear when you dream
Waking up is never what it seems
Like a jewel buried deep
Like a promise meant to keep

You are everything you want to be
So just let your heart reach out to me
I'll be right by your side

You are everything you want to be
So just let your heart reach out to me
Keep my light in your eyes

You're right. Beautiful song. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it too

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited ~Catrina~ ]
Old 04-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Extreme Fan

You didn't watch it? Oh it's really good, really moving. I cried 1 1/2 hours.

I just posted a new C/A art at the Angel board [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 04-16-2004, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched DC back and forward but i was never obssesed with it. I really liked the Pacey/Joey pairing though, so im glad they ended up together.

I just saw your art. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Wow, it's fantastic, lovely lyrics. I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] it.

Great work!
Old 04-16-2004, 10:16 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm just visiting the site you linked at the Angel thread. It's a great one. Maybe I'll safe some WITW caps later [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] My PC is so packed with pictures and videos ... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know what? I just read a fanfiction, and remembered that I disliked Groo. He was so ... dumb. And I disliked Cordy and Groo ...

Leya
Old 04-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You know what? I just read a fanfiction, and remembered that I disliked Groo. He was so ... dumb. And I disliked Cordy and Groo ...
I wasnt keen on Groo myself. He was a complete idiot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I wanted to mass murder him at the end of WITW. I was like "WHY did he have to show up now?" Poor Angel, his face was so sad in that scene.

Groo does have one redeeming quality though. In Tomorrow it was him who helped Cordelia realise she was in love with Angel He gave her the shove she needed to admit her feelings.

I just recently read a good Cordy/Angel/Groo fic at Stranger Things called Painting By Numbers. It started off Cordy/Groo but ended up Cordy/Angel and it was very smutty as well. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 12:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just recently read a good Cordy/Angel/Groo fic at Stranger Things called Painting By Numbers. It started off Cordy/Groo but ended up Cordy/Angel and it was very smutty as well.
I must admitt I like NC 17 fanfictions too. I read a lot fanfictions, all ratings. Mostly C/A, Lex/Lana and Spike/Faith.

I registered at Stranger things, but I haven't got an e-mail yet, so I can't read the fanfictions there [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Leya
Old 04-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooh, as soon as you get your e-mail, tell me!

I could recommend loads of fics at ST right now, im never away.

Theres this really good one in Serial called In The Dark thats set round about Disharmony in Season 2. It's quite dark, but really good.

Anywhere is a really angsty one set around Birthday in Season 3 except Cordy didnt get demonized so the visions are still killing her. The last part was her telling Angel she was dying, very emotional.

Baiting A Master Vamp, Puzzle Peices and Threads Of Love are all amazing fics in Standalone.

*looks up at post*

Yeah, i've been living at ST recently, if that wasn't obvious!
Old 04-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh I just got the mail and everything is working [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I already read Puzzle Peices by Lysa and I loved it.

Quote:
Yeah, i've been living at ST recently, if that wasn't obvious!
Reminds me of that quote from Daria:

Can we get on with this? I have places to be. What... television counts as a place! - Jane [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You know what Catrina? I really like you. You're such a great girl [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Oh I'm getting all emotional [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Leya

[ 04-16-2004: Message edited Leya ]
Old 04-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay! You're an official ST'er! Woohoo!

Im glad you liked Puzzle Peices! The way they re-enacted the WITW scene for real was damn hot!

I recommend Painting By Numbers next. There's only 2 parts to it, so it can be found in Standalone. It's a mixture of fluff, smut and humour. You'd really enjoy it!

Quote:
You know what Catrina? I really like you. You're such a great girl Oh I'm getting all emotional
Awwwwww, im so flattered!! I really like you too, you're a super cool chick!! Im so glad we're such good friends! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Ah, you changed your avi again. WITW just rocks, need to save those caps and make some nev avis [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I just read Baiting A Master Vamp the one with Angelus and Cordy. It was very well written. Liked it a lot and yeah it really was Nc17 [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm thinking about buying Angel season 2 on Dvd. I don't have Angel on dvd yet because they are so expensive. But season 2 is cheaper now so I think about it. I have Buffy season 1-4 ... but I always thought about buying Angel too (beacuse let's face it: Angel is SO much better than Buffy). But it always was a lot of money... I mean it is still. I'd like to start with season 1 though but it costs much more than season 2. Maybe I should just take the opportunity and buy season 1 later (if I will have the money...) What do you think?

Leya
Old 04-16-2004, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont have Angel on DVD either. For two reasons!

1 Im too impatient to wait for the DVD's to come out

2 They cost too much. You have to pay £80.00 for them over here and i cant afford that!

Id probably advise you to buy the cheapest one first and wait till later to buy season 1. It'll probably go down in price and then you'll be able to afford it.

Even though i have season 3 on video, i was seriously tempted to buy the DVD's. The extras you get are amazing. Joss Whedons commentary on WITW alone almost sold it for me, but in end i decided i just couldnt afford it.

Oh, glad you liked Baiting A Master Vamp. She should write a sequel. It was left on a cliffhanger!

Being an ST'er is great!
Old 04-16-2004, 06:13 PM
Extreme Fan

How much do they cost? Woot, and I thought they're expensive here ...

Quote:
Being an ST'er is great!
Yeah it is [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I already love it there. I read the fanfiction you recommended. I liked it, but once again I found out that Groo is dumb ... yeah I really don't like the guy. The whole princess thing got on my nerves. I mean we know it and Angel knows it: Cordy is a Princess ... but Angel at least doesn't have to tell it to her like every second. That's what I like so much about C/A. They don't have to talk about their feelings all the time, they're just there. So different from B/A and that Groo guy.

Leya
Old 04-17-2004, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The whole princess thing got on my nerves. I mean we know it and Angel knows it: Cordy is a Princess ... but Angel at least doesn't have to tell it to her like every second. That's what I like so much about C/A. They don't have to talk about their feelings all the time, they're just there. So different from B/A and that Groo guy.
I know. I cant recall Groo ever calling her by her real name! It was always Princess this, Princess that. I found it cute to begin with but then it just bugged me. I was like "her name's Cordy, NOT Princess!"

Thats what i love about the C/A relationship as well. They just know what the other is feeling without saying anything. A good example is Hearthrob. When Angel comes back he tells everyone he's fine and they believe him, except Cordy. She just watches him climb the stairs with a funny look on her face. She knows something's not right. It's the same in The Price. Angel's venting to Cordy about losing Connor and then he says "dammit Cordelia, you got me talking about this!" Thats proof to me that shes the only one he'll open up to, the only one he trusts to understand.
Old 04-17-2004, 05:44 AM
Extreme Fan

So true. I think Cordy's Angels first real friend. I mean she accepts EVERY side of him. Not just Angel, but his demon side too. Not many other people do that.

So any other fanfictions you'd like me to read [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]?
Old 04-17-2004, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So true. I think Cordy's Angels first real friend. I mean she accepts EVERY side of him. Not just Angel, but his demon side too. Not many other people do that.
So any other fanfictions you'd like me to read ?
I know just what you mean about the demon side. Thats the readon i've always liked Cordy. She's the only one who truly accepts him.

I cant really think on any other fics offhand. Im not really in a fic mood. Me and my mum just had a big argument which ended with me in tears and her walking out slamming the door. So im pretty depressed right now. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I think i might go and watch a nice shippy episode to see if it'll cheer me up.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread