Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Your welcome starly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you avi [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].Evil cordy is here she is not great i don't like her [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .I know why season 4 sucks so much

Everytime cordy goes out with a nother guy angel is jalouse

[ 11-27-2003: Message edited Suzanne Evans ]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 11-25-2003, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Eeek! B/A art! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 07:17 AM
tin
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] someone post C/A art and pics. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

I second that [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]I wanna see some pics [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]..lol..and yeah was that b/a art meant to be put there? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2003: Message edited .*.~.Laura.~.*. ]
Old 11-27-2003, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think Suz did it intentionally. I think the C/A pic she was trying to post wasn't allowed for outside posting or whatever.

By the way, there are already spoilers about CC's return. Including C/A spoilers. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

Yeah starly your ride.wanted to pos a c/a pic.But that site blocked it some way.So thas why edit it !! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].Does anybody knows a site for c/a avatars !

He alwasy smiles around cordy
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 11-27-2003, 04:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Haha Great Pics.. lol he looks so cute when he smiles [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]... I can't wait till cordy comes back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Haai guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].You pics are so great ! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 11-29-2003, 09:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

There are some C/A avatars here, Suz. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] If I find a site with C/A avs, I'll let you know.

By the way, I'm inviting you guys to post Charisma Carpenter board. We could really use more posters right now as it is a crucial time for many FF boards. We're very friendly and anyone is free to jump in and join the conversations in any thread. We're also very up to date with the latest Charisma/Cordy-related news. So please do stop by, we'd love to see you guys there. [img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 12:52 AM
Extreme Fan

When Cordy comes back is she going 2 be a regular cast member like before or just someone who pops in and out from time 2 time? because it just ani't a show without cordy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

So far the news is that she's going to be back for just the 100th episode. And according to the latest news, the episode might be open-ended so it might mean her character could come back. And well, if they kill her character...just remember no one really dies in the Jossverse. Heck, look at Buffy dying all those times.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

I hope that she comes back in end that would be more extited [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].To see in angel season six more C/A moments I can all see it cordy your back o my god i missed you so much [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ahh [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 12-01-2003, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Not having the internet at my new house really sucks.

I have made 2 new Cordy and Angel videos but I haven't been able to upload them yet.

If anyone wants to see them you can IM me on MSN Buffy111483@aol.com and I will send them.

Songs Only Hope by Mandy Moore and Fade into you by Mazzy Star. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 12-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Haai guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to you all
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 12-08-2003, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Where is Everybody? The Second page! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Finally got my videos uploaded.

Title: Only Hope
About: A video depicting how Angel has been there for Cordy and how she wants to help him.
Artist: Mandy Moore

Title: Fade Into You
About: A video showing how Angel and Cordy's relationship has grown through the years.
Artist: Mazzy Star

Link in my sig.

Feedback Please! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Closed Thread   Post New Thread