08. Alexa
09. sillylily91
10. Pasadora
11. Timid Wild One
12. wirwen

Last edited by Air; 08-23-2010 at 01:24 PM
Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Addicted Fan

I like their relationship as 'family' but i think i wouldn't like to see them as a couple, i'm more a Conrad/Nancy fan, but is nice finding people who watches this amazing show
Old 07-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Conrad/Nancy were awesome as well, but he's not on the show anymore And yes, I was surprised that the show didn't have a significant online following at all, so I love finding fans of it!

Early on in the series I totally felt a vibe between Andy and Nancy and immediately thought of them together but then dropped that as the seasons went on and ther relationship never grew in that direction. I always loved their chemistry and their interaction though and when they got the ball rolling last season with their border makeout and then Doug telling Andy he was in love with her, I was all for it. I didn't think it would come to anything though and figured it'd provide some awkward and funny conflict for Andy. But so far this seasons their scenes have BLOWN me away and I really am loving Andy and how much he adores her. Every single scene of theirs has just made me believe more and more in them as a ship.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ooh, I'm one of the three! I'm loving them this season.

Old 07-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Air
Elite Fan

I know! I was thinking of you, me and Julie! I hope maybe the thread and the rest of the season will draw some more though!

And I've told you before, but I adore your icon and sig.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Addicted Fan

I've only watched the first 2 seasons, maybe i'll grow on them, i can't believe Conrad will be gone
Old 07-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fer_92 (View Post)
I've only watched the first 2 seasons, maybe i'll grow on them, i can't believe Conrad will be gone
Oh I'm sorry to spoil you then! But yeah, definitely catch up asap because I think you'll love it and you might become an Andy/Nancy shipper in late season 4 and season 5! They are totally pulling at the heartstrings right now.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Don't worry i already knew Conrad will be gone, but i still can't believe it

I like Andy and Nancy's dynamic so far, they're pretty funny together.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AIR~ (View Post)
I know! I was thinking of you, me and Julie! I hope maybe the thread and the rest of the season will draw some more though!

And I've told you before, but I adore your icon and sig.
Hopefully. It sucks that the fandom is so non existent. It's such a great show I don't get it. *shrugs*

Yeah, thanks again. =] I've had this for a while I should probably change it but it's a lovely moment/quote, and nothing else has inspired me to change it yet soo..

If you want I can make a banner or some fan art for the thread, unless you plan to?

Oh, and I'm Kat.

Old 07-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Hi Kat! I'm Air And yeah, I don't get why there's hardly any fandom for this and Entourage. I love them both and wish they existed. Especially now that Andy/Nancy is pushing me towards posting. I'd never felt compelled to before, but now I HAVE to talk about them!

I was going to get around to making a banner, but you're welcome to do one as well. We could use both, too. No harm in that. But I know I won't get around to it until I have some down time, so if you make something feel free to PM it to me and we can formulate a little nicer of an OP. Thanks for offering!
Old 07-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am here, part of the three .

I liked Conrad and Nancy in the first few seasons, but as of last season I have fully jumped on the Andy/Nancy ship.

Quote:
I didn't think it would come to anything though and figured it'd provide some awkward and funny conflict for Andy. But so far this seasons their scenes have BLOWN me away and I really am loving Andy and how much he adores her. Every single scene of theirs has just made me believe more and more in them as a ship.
I agree. I was not to sure anything would come of this. I thought it would be dropped but episode after episode this season has delt with it. And gotten better and better.

I felt so bad for andy in the last episode. After what he had to do to try and get the money to take off with Nancy, she leaves him a note and moves in with her babies daddy.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 07-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Air
Elite Fan

Julie's here!

I agree, they've dealt with it every episode and done so very very well. I think they are spending a lot of time and effort on it and it obviously means something to the writers. But the end of the last episode was SO sad. I want to know her motivation for doing that so badly. It clearly ripped out his poor little Botwin heart.

Did you see the preview though? It looks like Andy's gone off the deep end next week because of it!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

I watched the most recent episode yesterday and I'm not sure how I feel about the six month time jump.

I felt awful for Andy, he really let himself go. The scene where Nancy comes to tell him she's marrying Esteban and they're just standing back to back, I was glad to see Nancy was somewhat upset about how things turned out and that she misses him because before that when she was all giggly with Esteban and showing off her engagement ring to Shane I was disappointed with her.

But yeah, can't wait for Monday.

And I need to find time to make something for the OP.

Old 07-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Air
Elite Fan

I thought the six month jump was somewhat necessary. And Andy is definitely taking it really hard. But the only thing i didn't get was Nancy. Before last episode I definitely didn't believe she was in love with Esteban and I thought she felt really trapped with him, so I could not understand her giddyness over living with him and being married to him. Unless she really does love him? I don't know. I did love the Andy and Nancy scene though. Every scene they have had together this season has just been wonderfully emotional and electric and energized. They are totally reeling me in with them still.

And take your time with the banner! I hope this little thread can survive!
Old 07-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't get Nancy either, I thought I knew her motivations - keeping her family safe, staying alive etc. but she does seem to care about Esteban and wants to be with him. I find it disconcerting especially after the rape. I'm finding it increasingly hard to have sympathy for her.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread