Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2013, 05:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
The triangle makes me wish the show was all about Elena and Elijah recognizing each other as wonderful human beings.
Even more, than they do already I mean
Same! Now that is a show I'd watch You should write for the show!
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Probably until the final episode... :roll_eyes:

ICA; it annoys me how no matter what is happening in Elena's life her storyline always comes back to the triangle. Her becoming a vampire is so much bigger than that. They need to just focus on that and leave SE/DE alone for now.
So I guess we should expect this show will only get worse? Which is why I'm proud to have given up on it a long time ago.

I know, and Elena character is getting damaged because of that.

A fic, I'll read that one later.

Quote:
The triangle makes me wish the show was all about Elena and Elijah recognizing each other as wonderful human beings.
Even more, than they do already I mean
I agree with you... although human beings? I think now it's vampires, both are. lol
I just love how much they know each other.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I guess we should expect this show will only get worse? Which is why I'm proud to have given up on it a long time ago.
...This show can get worse? What a horrible thought!

Quote:
I know, and Elena character is getting damaged because of that.
Bless Nina, she really works hard to show Elena's thoughts, motivations, emotions. Her character is very constrained - despite being the friggin' lead! - and is constantly being yanked in two directions. I hope she's well-paid.

Quote:
I agree with you... although human beings? I think now it's vampires, both are. lol
At least there's eternity. No matter how this show ends I'm just going to tell myself that Elena and Elijah eventually reunited. He came across her in Florence, she was having lunch with Caroline, and they started spending time together. They went to museums, he shared with her his memories of his human life, she learned to cook and would invite him over, he taught her some Norse (and during one night out when Elena attempted to drink him under the table he taught her how to toss a handful of coins just so), they became best friends.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
true.
Quote:
No matter how this show ends I'm just going to tell myself that Elena and Elijah eventually reunited. He came across her in Florence, she was having lunch with Caroline, and they started spending time together. They went to museums, he shared with her his memories of his human life, she learned to cook and would invite him over, he taught her some Norse (and during one night out when Elena attempted to drink him under the table he taught her how to toss a handful of coins just so), they became best friends.
It reminds me of Batman But yes,that would a great ending,especially if you consider that Elena won't come in between the two brothers anymore ,so everybody is happy.
Quote:
ICA; it annoys me how no matter what is happening in Elena's life her storyline always comes back to the triangle. Her becoming a vampire is so much bigger than that. They need to just focus on that and leave SE/DE alone for now.
Sometimes I think that the reason why they killed Jeremy too was this one. He kept stealing Elena's time from other people

Icon
Zefiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It reminds me of Batman But yes,that would a great ending,especially if you consider that Elena won't come in between the two brothers anymore ,so everybody is happy.
Batman is cool Yes, in my perfect world Stefan and Damon are off learning to be brothers and have healthy relationships

Quote:
Sometimes I think that the reason why they killed Jeremy too was this one. He kept stealing Elena's time from other people
It wouldn't surprise me if that was true

Any predictions for the next episode? Here's the summary:

Spoiler:
Old 04-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
...This show can get worse? What a horrible thought!

At least there's eternity. No matter how this show ends I'm just going to tell myself that Elena and Elijah eventually reunited. He came across her in Florence, she was having lunch with Caroline, and they started spending time together. They went to museums, he shared with her his memories of his human life, she learned to cook and would invite him over, he taught her some Norse (and during one night out when Elena attempted to drink him under the table he taught her how to toss a handful of coins just so), they became best friends.
Sadly, yes it can get work.

Right now, I just want a strong friendship. I mean that's not too much to ask right?
Also wow, what a story you have planned out for E/E
Old 04-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Right now, I just want a strong friendship. I mean that's not too much to ask right?
That's what I want too I always figured that since the writers love Elijah/DG so much that they would try to integrate him into the show; a friendship with Elena, making him an ally, having him teach her how to be a vampire, always made the most sense to me. Hopefully, if things don't work out with the spinoff they can still bring Elijah back and go this route.

Quote:
Also wow, what a story you have planned out for E/E
I know, I know! Wishful thinking But with Elejah the possibilities are endless.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's what I want too I always figured that since the writers love Elijah/DG so much that they would try to integrate him into the show; a friendship with Elena, making him an ally, having him teach her how to be a vampire, always made the most sense to me. Hopefully, if things don't work out with the spinoff they can still bring Elijah back and go this route.

I know, I know! Wishful thinking But with Elejah the possibilities are endless.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/725ada24d...3x03o1_500.gif

I think probably cause DG schedule, Elijah can't get written in as much... but TVD should blame themselves for not writing him in the main cast during S2. Have no idea what they were thinking. DG is too talented to let that go to waste, but I love how much DG still says he's dedicated to the show.

In a way I'm kind of happy DG schedule is the way it is, it seems like every character is ruined somehow... so good Elijah wasn't there long enough to try to ruin his character. lol

I do want more Elejah though. I would love a good closure with them before this season ends.. might not happen if Elena is still with no humanity though.

The smiles can't get over it.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

A glimpse of emotion for the only one who has ever really treated her as her equal even when she was "weak and whiny" as she thinks she used to be.
The only one who let her be. And that is actually letting her be even now.
:')
Quote:
In a way I'm kind of happy DG schedule is the way it is, it seems like every character is ruined somehow... so good Elijah wasn't there long enough to try to ruin his character. lol
lmao this is very accurate although I dare saying that his relationship with Katherine was a bit random. I mean, in terms of writing the last time we saw them together he wasn't really into her, wasn't he ready to hand her to Klaus? Maybe that is something that will be explained later. I will go nuts if they are going to write even Elijah inconsistent or something.

Icon
Zefiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
but TVD should blame themselves for not writing him in the main cast during S2. Have no idea what they were thinking. DG is too talented to let that go to waste, but I love how much DG still says he's dedicated to the show.
Oh yeah I would have signed him on during season two. Elijah is a hugely popular character with so much potential.

Quote:
True. There have already been a few inconsistencies with his character, let's be honest here, and he's only been on the show for 8 episodes since season two.

Quote:
A glimpse of emotion for the only one who has ever really treated her as her equal even when she was "weak and whiny" as she thinks she used to be.
The only one who let her be. And that is actually letting her be even now.
Beautifully stated

Quote:
I mean, in terms of writing the last time we saw them together he wasn't really into her, wasn't he ready to hand her to Klaus? Maybe that is something that will be explained later.
I've been wondering about this, too. The last time they had a conversation he compelled her to stay in the tomb and wait for Klaus; she was so terrified she tried to make a run for it and was trembling. The next time they saw each other, when Klaus daggered Elijah, she couldn't have looked less interested in Elijah's fate I don't know. Perhaps Elijah's self-reflection at the end of last season led him to believe he should try to 'save' Katherine? If so: eck. It kind of makes him a Salvatore. Woobifies him, really. Then there's the issues with Finn/Kol. Elijah has always been big on family, he spared Klaus in case he wasn't lying, but he has basically no reaction to two of his brothers being dead? Plot convenience

For the next episode I'm thinking maybe
Spoiler:

Last edited by Black_Betty; 04-03-2013 at 05:42 AM
Old 04-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the OP should be updated to include a certain kiss
Old 04-03-2013, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
lmao this is very accurate although I dare saying that his relationship with Katherine was a bit random. I mean, in terms of writing the last time we saw them together he wasn't really into her, wasn't he ready to hand her to Klaus? Maybe that is something that will be explained later. I will go nuts if they are going to write even Elijah inconsistent or something.

I don't know if it is random, I would have loved to see how it started.
I think it isn't random because he still sees that human woman Katerina, in Katherine. So he's kind of hoping she still in there somehow.
He did kind of betray Klaus to save Katherine in the past.

Quote:

I've been wondering about this, too. The last time they had a conversation he compelled her to stay in the tomb and wait for Klaus; she was so terrified she tried to make a run for it and was trembling. The next time they saw each other, when Klaus daggered Elijah, she couldn't have looked less interested in Elijah's fate I don't know. Perhaps Elijah's self-reflection at the end of last season led him to believe he should try to 'save' Katherine? If so: eck. It kind of makes him a Salvatore. Woobifies him, really. Then there's the issues with Finn/Kol. Elijah has always been big on family, he spared Klaus in case he wasn't lying, but he has basically no reaction to two of his brothers being dead? Plot convenience

I just think we can't judge their relationship cause we didn't even know how it happened, how they reunited. It's kind of like 3x15, Elijah kind of put Elena life in danger, and he regretted every second of it.

I just wish we have seen how it started on screen, for I can really judge on things. Now with Finn/Kol, Elena was involved in both deaths, as much as I love E/E, I'm upset that she was involved in both.... and poor Finn, he didn't deserve to die at all.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He did kind of betray Klaus to save Katherine in the past.
See, they said that on the show too but I don't remember that I remember him getting that potion because he was trying to create a win-win situation wherein Klaus gets to break the curse but Katherine's death isn't permanent. Then he went after he after Klaus told him to

Quote:
I just wish we have seen how it started on screen, for I can really judge on things.
I know, they should have given us more information. I find it hard to care about them/Elijah's storyline Oh well, that's Kalijah not Elejah.

ETA: I've been thinking about this and oh man, they really did woobify him, didn't they? Katherine got Elijah to betray Klaus?! Damn. I always assumed they were having Katherine hit Elijah up for info in the garden - the chase me, chase me game always seemed like a seduction tactic - about how to best please Klaus (since she told Elena she had fallen for Klaus) and Elijah became sweet on her. He got the witches to develop the potion but Katherine wasn't willing to be sacrificed and wasn't going to go through with it just because Elijah had fallen for her. I thought it was always heavily implied that Trevor was the one that told her what was going on and that's why Elijah killed him in s2. But now they're making it sound like she intentionally seduced Elijah and he was just a victim of her schemes instead of having ****ty, unrealistic hopes.

Ew. Man pain. Damn, now I'm joining other people in thinking they might kill Katherine this season.

If this is where they're going with Elijah then I'm probably going to have to retreat into the wonderful world of AU fic and just tell myself that Elijah and Elena ran off together at the end of season three.

So long as I get more Elejah scenes and it doesn't turn out that one of them was actually Silas in the last episode I'm happy (Obviously it was Elena during the kiss but there's something hilarious about the idea of it being Silas.)

Courtesy of our very own Albion, Dream to Feel's second chapter teaser:

Quote:
“Elena?”

She opens her eyes to see Elijah standing next to her, likely here to visit his sister. He steps onto the grass before her, blocking the sun and Elena’s lips quirk.

“I could be. For all our sakes you better be sure before you come any closer.”

His jaw sets at an angle as he tries not to smile and fails. “I think we’ll be safe this time.”

Last edited by Black_Betty; 04-03-2013 at 04:33 PM
Old 04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

ETA: I've been thinking about this and oh man, they really did woobify him, didn't they? Katherine got Elijah to betray Klaus?! Damn. I always assumed they were having Katherine hit Elijah up for info in the garden - the chase me, chase me game always seemed like a seduction tactic - about how to best please Klaus (since she told Elena she had fallen for Klaus) and Elijah became sweet on her. He got the witches to develop the potion but Katherine wasn't willing to be sacrificed and wasn't going to go through with it just because Elijah had fallen for her. I thought it was always heavily implied that Trevor was the one that told her what was going on and that's why Elijah killed him in s2. But now they're making it sound like she intentionally seduced Elijah and he was just a victim of her schemes instead of having ****ty, unrealistic hopes.

Ew. Man pain. Damn, now I'm joining other people in thinking they might kill Katherine this season.

That's the only scene we seen with them in the past. We know Elijah/Katherine shared way more time together then their scenes in 2x19 shows.
Oh I agree with you about Trevor, he was in love with Katherine so he helped her escape... I guess the way the story is now. Everyone was looking to bring Katherine back, to sacrifice her, Elijah was upset with Katherine for running away and not trusting him. Elijah was upset with Trevor, for betraying him, by not telling him he knew where Katherine was.

TVD changes storyline all the time. Ridiculous but true.

I will say, the thing that is confusing to me is how quickly he killed Trevor when he betrayed him, yet he hasn't really done it to the TVD gang... luckily for Elena. lol

The way I see Katherine dying, is if she betrays Elijah... again. I just would think Katherine isn't that stupid to play and Original again...
I always thought if anyone would kill her, they'd have Elena do it. Especially since she has the main motive to at this moment.

That artwork is amazing
Old 04-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I guess the way the story is now. Everyone was looking to bring Katherine back, to sacrifice her, Elijah was upset with Katherine for running away and not trusting him. Elijah was upset with Trevor, for betraying him, by not telling him he knew where Katherine was.
Katherine's done a lot of things I don't agree with but running then isn't one of them. Elijah getting pissed at her makes him look pretty bad

Quote:
TVD changes storyline all the time. Ridiculous but true.
Very true. I should be used to it by now

Quote:
The way I see Katherine dying, is if she betrays Elijah... again. I just would think Katherine isn't that stupid to play and Original again...
I always thought if anyone would kill her, they'd have Elena do it. Especially since she has the main motive to at this moment.
Elena, really? Wow that would be a weird scene (But the idea of it is interesting if only to see how Nina would pull it off.) I'm gonna put my money on it being either an Original that kills her or Bonnie. I hope it won't be Elena; having one doppelganger kill another would just be too tragic.

I wish they had been clearer about whether or not Elijah knows about Kol. If not I really want him to confront Elena about it. Yeah, Elena has been in one tough situation after another and expecting her to keep trying to find a way to resolve issues without anyone dying is absurd. The Originals don't even try to get along with other people most of the time; they pick fights and try to kill people left and right. But at the same time: that was his brother. Elijah has always made family a priority. Whatever his reaction I want to see it.

The next episode has a lot of work to do to please me.

Quote:
That artwork is amazing
It's great. People really found American Gothic inspiring

Reply   Post New Thread