Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, thanks :-)
sanna_o75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishghost (View Post)
Take them all. They're for sharing since there aren't many screencaps for the couple.
Damn. You're a really excellent capper.

That first one reminds me of the thread title that came to mind last night, but I told myself it was too silly and maybe y'all wouldn't want to hear it: B/C They Sniffed Butts When They Were Kids. Doesn't exactly drive the romance home, but it's just too appropriate somehow.
playgroundDiaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very cute title. We can use that
Old 06-29-2007, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damn. You're a really excellent capper.
Thank you.

The butt sniff was like, the second shot of the pilot so it was the first possible one I could take. I like the idea of using it for the next title. Even edit it to be used for the title for this one since we don't have a title.
I'm Not Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we should have it as the title for this thread
Old 06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Here's a couple of screencaps from the "Goodbye, Ally" feature on the Season 5 DVDs.

It's just the three of them talking for a few minutes, and then clips from old episodes. The thing itself ends with the cast singing the opening credits in the musical episode. Some of the things Greg Germann hit upon:

-He loved coming to work everyday.
-His standards are higher after Ally. They were low to begin with, but they're still higher now.

Jane mentioned:

-How Greg made an announcement when they filmed the last conference room, but she joked that the conference room meant nothing to her. When they film the last bar scene, it'll be hard for her.
-All the musical guests that came on. She talked about how people would call David E Kelly productions to promote their albums.

Courtney talked about:

-How she was really happy to do the last Ally episode because she was too busy on Ally to do the final Melrose Place episode, and she's always regretted not taking part. So she wanted to take part here.
-Her favourite memory was when Peter MacNicol did the nose whistle. They all thought it would be a sound effect put in later, but Peter actually made his nose whistle and they couldn't stop laughing. She said, "Gil and Calista actually wrote it in that their characters would be laughing, because we literally couldn't stop."
-Most of all, Courtney talked about how they laughed A LOT. She said it was a special show to be a part of and it felt good to come back and honour the time they spent together.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that! :-) I didn't know the nose whistle was real. Cool!
Old 06-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks a million for the screen caps and I was pleasantly surprised to come here today and see all of the comments on this thread, yay! The eppi where Ally and Billy kiss (was it in the 2nd season?) is one of my all-time faves. Every single time I see the one where Billy dies, it affects me emotionally, usually causing me to cry, sometimes several hours later. It just totally reaches out and grabs me.
abbeyroad6282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I cry to, actually when Billy dies. And I'm not a big crier
Old 06-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Addicted Fan

awww cute screen caps. The episode where Billy dies is one of my favorites (although it's very sad). It's very powerful. Especially the scene in the office where he says "Have you ever known any two people to have what we had?" It's such a moving scene. Def makes me cry.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
sweetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I found a Ally/Billy music video on youtube:

YouTube - Don't You Break My Heart Slow
Old 07-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

The one where Billy dies is so... god, I don't know. His final words (about being married to Ally and having kids with her) was such an incredible moment. I think, as he neared the end of the speech and got to the "It's all that will ever count" part, we all sensed that something bad was going to happen. It was like faling off the edge of a cliff in a way. You know something bad is going to happen but you don't realise how bad it will be until the last second.

What I did like was how Ally never told anyone what Billy said to her. Instead, she let Georgia have some comfort by telling her Billy had whispered words of love before he closed his eyes. I thought that was really nice of Ally.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Oh God, thinking about it is making me cry now. Add me pls.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Scandal

I Ally and Billy together. I love the love they had for each other and his last speech, killed me.

Thanks for the caps!!!!!!!! Love them!!!!!!

She made a god couple with Larry but Billy was her true love.
Srta_Parker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

Same here. I'm a Larry/Ally fan myself but I always thought him second place in her heart because Billy will always be her first.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top