Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks

Going from the last time you posted - They realised Jacob was missing, the police were called etc. Priya saw Noah acting strangely and followed him - he had been hiding Jacob. They agreed to let Jacob stay at Jai's for a bit so he could cool off. He was being pretty vile to Alicia up until Priya convinced him to go home because Alicia is the best mother he could ask for (she really was great with him, but a part of me thinks it was guilt because she forced them into telling him).

Gemma admitted to smashing the window, David went to apologise to Priya and saw she had a pregnancy test. She told him it was negative when it wasn't. Noah told Jacob, Jacob told David and Alicia, Priya told them she was getting rid of it and David tried to stop her (Alicia encouraged him to). At this point, he thinks she has gone through with it, but the audience know she hasn't. I think the important part in terms of these two is that David did reassure Alicia that it hadn't made him doubt that it's her he wants to be with, and she's being really supportive about it.

I think that's about it so far. They weren't in it much towards the end of this week because it was the Amy leaving stuff, and as much as she annoyed me towards the end, that was kind of heartbreaking.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I promise I'm back now.

They are finally Mrs & Mrs Metcalfe again!
Palmer0510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry, I completely missed your post!

Yes!!! So happy that they're married again. I just hope nothing messes it up so much again. They need to be happy for a while.

I love that Leyla is back too, even though I doubt I'm going to get what I want - for her to try and fix her relationship with Alicia and to accept her role as Jacob's aunt.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-17-2018, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-09-2018, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They would probably still be together had she not chose to leave the show.

Leigh Tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread