Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow yeah I bet that he does come back in ep 8. I look forward to tomorrow.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah what a downer - I just want it to be Norma/ Alex haha Did you guys notice how Alex gives her a small peck on the cheek right at the end of the 'piano' scene, last ep? I was re-watching the ep and noticed! so sweet I hope we get more Normero than we did in the last ep!
Read this off some site and it kinda annoyed me lol -
Spoiler:
why does norman always have to ruin everything??
Also apparently
Spoiler:

Last edited by WinterWitch; 04-18-2016 at 04:10 AM
WinterWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well we got it right again. It was Chick that she yelled at on the streets. When she told Alex all about Caleb I teared up for her. And when she told him to pack up and go. and he says "Ok. Where we going" I was like "Awww Alex you sweet, sweet man"
My LJ
Old 04-19-2016, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

I loved them last night. The I love yous, the kissing and smiles at each other, the comfort he gives her after her confession.
*Felicity*
LostShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG YOU GUYS! I have NO WORDS!!! So much freakn love for that ep!! My jaw like totally dropped when she told him that she LOVED HIM!! I so wasn't expecting it and then revealing her biggest, darkest secret!! It was just jaw drop after jaw drop hahaha And he just had....SO MUCH LOVE FOR HER. The way she hugged him at the end - LIKE HE WAS HER OXYGEN - CLINGING TO HIM LIKE THAT - so beautiful

I can't believe she told him that she loved him first! I thought Alex would - no actually I thought if they said it, it would be right at the end of the season or something! oh no - next ep
Spoiler:

What about the opening scene??! them kissing! Norma was in paradise - i adore seeing her soooo happy.
meh i don't really want caleb to come back on the show - I don't think Romero will like it. I wonder if he'll do anything about it?

Last edited by WinterWitch; 04-19-2016 at 04:56 AM
Old 04-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right!! I love them more and more each ep.

This whole scene was just great.

And this quote.

and this right here.

My LJ
Old 04-22-2016, 04:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for the pics!! They're all so wonderful especially the one where she tells him that she loves him! I just adored the expression on her face when he told her he loved her - she wasn't surprised - she knew that he did and it was so sweet. And by the end when she had confessed to him and he asked 'where are we going?' you could tell that she even loved him more (if that's possible). OMG this would prob have to be my all time on screen couple! I mean when I started watching the show, I thought they would get together (I mean their chemistry from season 1 was electric) but I never imagined anything like this - so romantic, so sweet - like I'm watching an old fashioned black and white movie!
apparently next ep
Spoiler:

OMG - THIS PROMO - I'M LIKE HYPERVENTILATING!! - https://vimeo.com/163753044
Spoiler:
that would be sooo friggn cute!!

Last edited by WinterWitch; 04-24-2016 at 06:50 AM
Old 04-24-2016, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

All those moments!! I am in love with them too. I am just so happy to see a guy treating Norma right for once. He is perfect for her.
*Felicity*
Old 04-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

So tonight. Wow! Nestor did so good at directing it too. Him and Vera are too cute together on Twitter.
My LJ
Old 04-26-2016, 01:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

They're supa dupa cute! Did you see the post on twitter about her being as light as a feather and vera posting the pic of someone picking up a horse??lol Tonight's ep as always was sooooo good! All the normero hugs and kisses! And we got the bedroom scene! YESSSS! Too bad they prob won't be showing that other scene though! How about the scene in norman's head?? omg!lol
Old 04-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm enjoying these two so much, but expecting the wrose with Norman back in the house
Old 04-27-2016, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

This is the second time she said I love you to Alex. I feel bad for her that she wants Norman back but also knows what he is like. She is so happy with Alex.
*Felicity*
Old 04-28-2016, 01:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

OMG THEIR SCENES ARE ALL SO LOVELY & HAPPY! I never imagined SO MUCH LOVE forthis type of show. Actually she's told him she loves him 3 times!! (also when she said that she'd e never loved anyone enough to feel obligated to tell them about her past with Caleb!). I adored in the last ep how she was like - don't be mad at me Alex and ran to him like that - like he's her whole world- THEY'RE SO IN LOVE AND I LOVE IT LOL I wonder what the next ep is going to be like
Spoiler:
Old 04-28-2016, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They were really cute on Monday. I like that she is happy too. I wish it would last. I wish Norman wasn't jealous of the fact that Alex is with Norma.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right. I am scared myself for them now that Norman is returning home.
My LJ
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top