Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 09-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that gifset!! Makes me miss them!
Old 09-14-2017, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

They had really good chemistry ugh.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They did
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 10-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, they did!! Wish it could've worked out!
Old 10-25-2017, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

aw love that gif set I miss them.
Old 10-25-2017, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'd rather Izzie come back and have her and Alex end up together than have Alex with someone who doesn't deserve him.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-28-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree! Though I haven't watched the show since Izzie left so I don't know any of the newer characters
Old 11-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Watching the last episode I realized how much I miss them.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Watching the last episode I realized how much I miss them.
I keep seeing comments like that on social media. i wonder what happened on the episode?..
I dont watch the show anymore but whenever i see comments like that i miss them even more
Old 11-10-2017, 04:07 AM
Master Fan

Here a few clips from the episode...

Last edited by Christian'sKimberDoll; 11-10-2017 at 04:22 AM
Old 11-10-2017, 05:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the clips
Wow so much nostalgia for one episode... I am happy they did an episode like that, making mentions of cristina, george and izzie. Of course I wish we could see the real characters on the show either but still better than nothing..
While watching every scene of Alex with 'baby' izzie what i felt was missing and pain but i found myself smiling at the same time. Especially where he talked about the life he imagined for Izzie... She must be so happy in Alex's imaginary life maybe he does not want call her so he wont lose this with reality...
Old 11-10-2017, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiclovers (View Post)
While watching every scene of Alex with 'baby' izzie what i felt was missing and pain but i found myself smiling at the same time. Especially where he talked about the life he imagined for Izzie...
Smiling and crying at the same time. I'm glad he still remembers her as the girl who baked muffins and loved Christmas decorations, and that he wished her happiness. But in the scenes with Liza, especially the scene where he handed her the baby, you could see on his face that he was moved and probably thought about what life would have been like with Izzie and a baby. And I immediately thought about the frozen embryos and my fanfic I wrote about that topic years ago.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Smiling and crying at the same time. I'm glad he still remembers her as the girl who baked muffins and loved Christmas decorations, and that he wished her happiness.But in the scenes with Liza, especially the scene where he handed her the baby, you could see on his face that he was moved and probably thought about what life would have been like with Izzie and a baby. And I immediately thought about the frozen embryos and my fanfic I wrote about that topic years ago.
Exactly!
They mentioned izzie several times until today but sometimes i felt like they just did it to make people hate her or think she meant nothing for anyone and that was not OK to me since izzie was a big part of the show for years. But this time i was suprised and happy to see they did it well by mentioning her just like how she was and focusing on bright sides of her instead of focusing on her mistakes..
And of course knowing Alex does always care about Izzie enough to imagine her whole life and think about what would life be like with her makes me happy.
In the scene with baby I remembered their frozen embryos and when he said izzie was martied with 3 kids I came back to the same thought again... We all imagined that frozen embryos would be a way for their reunite remembering them always makes me think how things would be if izzie was still on the show or come back somehow..

By the way, after watching the clips I saw an official clip that made of scenes from all episodes season 1 to the last episode and realized they did not used any scenes of Derek, Izzie and George... I just wanted to say: SERIOUSLY?!
Old 11-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiclovers (View Post)
We all imagined that frozen embryos would be a way for their reunite remembering them always makes me think how things would be if izzie was still on the show or come back somehow..
Unfortunately she won't come back. But a crazy thought just crossed my mind... I know she is not Izzie but Liza looks a lot like her and she is also single. Maybe they can keep her and Alex and her can fall in love. I know, crazy thought. But I just don't think anymore that Jo is the right woman for him.