Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2015, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
It's never too early to start a shippers list .
Another great scene .

Have there been any good quotes from any of their scenes?
There are two off the top of my head. The recent comment about Robert's "Don't make me think i've fallen for a quitter" is one and the second was a line from Aaron "Maybe I know you more then you think, maybe I'm the only one who knows you at all."
Old 01-14-2015, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Those are good quotes .

Old 01-14-2015, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Its interesting, but I think after Jackson Aaron's closed himself up to the idea of love. You can tell how shocked he is at the idea of someone else other than Jackson caring for him at all when Robert says "I didnt think I fell for a quitter" or when Robert comforted him by hugging him. It kind of breaks my heart that even after all this time, Aaron's not used to new peopel caring about him.

I just hope this doesnt turn south for Aaron. He's my favorite character and I really want him to be happy. He deserves it after everything he's been through.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-14-2015, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Those are good quotes .
Do either of them jump out at you for us to put on the OP title? x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
Its interesting, but I think after Jackson Aaron's closed himself up to the idea of love. You can tell how shocked he is at the idea of someone else other than Jackson caring for him at all when Robert says "I didnt think I fell for a quitter" or when Robert comforted him by hugging him. It kind of breaks my heart that even after all this time, Aaron's not used to new peopel caring about him.

I just hope this doesn't turn south for Aaron. He's my favorite character and I really want him to be happy. He deserves it after everything he's been through.
In Aaron's first stint he was a character that I liked but in his second stint I have grown to love him, I always thought Danny Miller was a great actor and now that he is back for another stinthe has PROVED himself yet again. I think we all crossing our fingers that it doesn't go south for either of them as characters or a "couple" however unfortunately we know that is exactly what is going to happen but as the sayig goes it has to get worse for things to get better.

Thank you so much for coming back and joining in with the thread.

Last edited by Palmer0510; 01-14-2015 at 06:51 AM
Old 01-14-2015, 06:53 AM
Master Fan

Do they have a fan name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer0510 (View Post)
Do either of them jump out at you for us to put on the OP title? x

In Aaron's first stint he was a character that I liked but in his second stint I have grown to love him, I always thought Danny Miller was a great actor and now that he is back for another stinthe has PROVED himself yet again. I think we all crossing our fingers that it doesn't go south for either of them as characters or a "couple" however unfortunately we know that is exactly what is going to happen but as the sayig goes it has to get worse for things to get better.

Thank you so much for coming back and joining in with the thread.
This one is my fave "Maybe I know you more then you think, maybe I'm the only one who knows you at all.".

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 01-14-2015 at 07:08 AM
Old 01-14-2015, 07:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Robron.

I like that one too but perhaps we could shorten it. Which bit do you prefer, the first bit of the sentence or the second.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

I love the entire quote but I guess if I have to choose I pick the second sentence.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I love the entire quote but I guess if I have to choose I pick the second sentence.
You know what ignore me, we'll have the entire quote.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer0510 (View Post)
You know what ignore me, we'll have the entire quote.
It's got more of an impact as the full quote .
Old 01-14-2015, 09:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have messed around with the OP, let me know what you both think and if there is anything you would like me to add or change. I value your opinions.
Old 01-14-2015, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad to see a thread for them here. I had stopped watching Emmerdale after Aaron left. But I kept up with the spoilers every so often.

I'm just glad Aaron's back, I have missed him since he's been away. I always loved Paddy and Aaron's father and son relationship.

Aaron and Robert are really interesting to me. Since Robert fits Aaron's type, but he doesn't fit Aaron's type if that makes sense. Danny and Ryan have great chemistry. And I am hoping for the best, but this is Emmerdale. So it could all go to hell in a hand basket.
Old 01-14-2015, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Not just since its Emmerdale, but since its Aaron Livesy. What goes RIGHT in Aaron Livesy's life? Nothing. He deserves happiness so I really hope it DOES work out for him. But I have yet to see convincing feelings from Robert's end. They do have really amazing chemistry together though.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 01-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst because if I've learnt anything from Emmerdale it's that the writers prefer misery over happiness 90% of the time.

Love the new additions to the OP .

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 01-14-2015 at 08:04 PM
Old 01-15-2015, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

Well since Aaron has come back, thankfully it's been less tragic minefields than last time. I'm praying they don't go down that route again. Sure Danny can cry like nobody's business. And he's great at all that heavy lifting of drama and angst. But it's been done already, I understand reverting to some old patterns in times of distress. But I rather them move forward with his character. Aaron is still Aaron, but he's got a lightness to him. Like he's finally let go of so many of the things that use to weigh him down. He's more comfortable in his skin about who he is. And that's such a big deal for him.

Robert was before my time watching the show. But from what I can gather, he's always been selfish and self-interested. I doubt he would give up Home Farm, even if he fell deeply madly over the moon in love with Aaron. Sure he's risking a lot having an affair with someone local. And going into business with them. But Robert loves to live dangerously, he gets a kick out of the adventure of it all. But he's worked so long and hard to get to where he is now. It's all he's ever wanted, he's won't give it up.

I'm not saying he doesn't care for Aaron. I honestly believe he cares for Aaron deeply. He just hasn't realized how deep he come to care for Aaron. Well as deeply as Robert can, I do think Robert won't be able to go cold turkey when it comes to Aaron once he's married. He's proven he can barely go a day without some sort of contact when Aaron is angry with something he's done and cuts him off. Robert actually listen to Aaron and alters his behavior for the better because Aaron gets through to him it's the right thing to do. How concern he got over Aaron freaking out about Cain. How he was there for Aaron emotionally and actually helped Aaron through it in his own way. There are real feelings there, but I don't know how much Robert is willing to give of himself?

But Aaron is more emotionally involved in the affair than Robert is I believe. I just hope Aaron confines in Paddy or Adam soon. They won't kick off like Chas will and they are less likely to let anything slip. I worry for Aaron, he's never done well when he bottles stuff up. I think with Paddy with Rhona, Adam with Vic, and Chas with James. Aaron might feel a bit isolated, he will feel even more once Robert marries Chrissie. He needs to talk to someone before he does something stupid like harming himself in some sort of way again. And it doesn't have to be harming himself, it could be drinking too much, starting fights, lashing out, pushing people away.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
But Aaron is more emotionally involved in the affair than Robert is I believe. I just hope Aaron confines in Paddy or Adam soon. They won't kick off like Chas will and they are less likely to let anything slip. I worry for Aaron, he's never done well when he bottles stuff up. I think with Paddy with Rhona, Adam with Vic, and Chas with James. Aaron might feel a bit isolated, he will feel even more once Robert marries Chrissie. He needs to talk to someone before he does something stupid like harming himself in some sort of way again. And it doesn't have to be harming himself, it could be drinking too much, starting fights, lashing out, pushing people away.
Chas is such a hypocrite if she kicks off about Aaron/Robert's affair considering how she carried on with Cameron while he was with Debbie (her own niece).