Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2019, 01:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh, even better reading the whole thing lol. So that's what some people were mad about? I kept hearing Alex kept blowing Michael off most of the season and like I said, they weren't a couple and haven't been for ten years. I loved how he said how happy Maria makes Michael, as opposed to his thing with Alex just being full of pain which is where the toxic comments came from. It's not hard to fall for M/M, I saw their chemistry, banter, and dynamic and was instantly drawn to them. Their just fun and I love that in couples.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

Poor guy will never speak candidly again. They need to drill him into submission, then smile after twisting his arm behind his back to parrot them.

Michael and Maria work. They get each other in a way nobody else does. The joy and heroism their relationship brings out in Michael is powerful.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:57 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I do love how much more confident Michael acts around Maria, that's another positive influence she has on him.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

He's so much more than Max or Alex have ever given him credit for. I think Michael and Maria get each other in a way others don't. So naturally, the best sides of them come out. Also I feel like Maria ALWAYS puts herself second or last. With Michael, the side of her that takes risks and listens to her heart, is being drawn out.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Oh yeah, she was putting herself last so I'm glad if Michael gets her to take more risks as well.
Old 07-16-2019, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Michael is wearing his heart on his sleeve.

Michael being vulnerable around Maria.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-16-2019, 02:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Aww, it's so cute how nervous and vulnerable he is around Maria sometimes. It looks like she gives him butterflies lol. I also love how worried Michael was about Maria in the last gifs, that really shows how important she is to him. Damn, I'm going through M/M withdrawals!
Old 07-18-2019, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

She does. She takes his breath away. In the best way possible and in the worst way when she's turning him down. Bless.

That episode even Max knew Maria being a suspect/in danger would make Michael react.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-18-2019, 11:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree. Maria has the power to either make him be on cloud 9 or like he was kicked in the gut. I loved seeing how happy Michael was when Maria accepted him and showed she wanted him too in the season finale.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

It was the best. That nervousness, the sigh of relief, cheeky smirk and then full smiles.

I know he's hurt about Max's "death" but I still wanna see that joy.

The SDCC is today and no Roswell New Mexico.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-20-2019, 09:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't wait to see how Maria is there for him over Max's "death." Unless he acts like a jackass, I'm sure she will be a very supportive girlfriend.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

I bet he'll act out in Michael fashion. He'll either allow himself to lean on her or she'll have to kick his a little. Probably both.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-23-2019, 06:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can see it being both. She will be the supportive girlfriend but will check him if need be lol.
Old 07-24-2019, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure he'll both appreciate it and put up a fuss.

Loved this analysis:

Quote:

Max is worried because Isobel and Liz are with Maria, his suspect. There’s a hesitation, Max doesn’t want to tell Michael he thinks it’s Maria. At this point, Max already knows Michael cares, to some degree, about Maria.

“A Person of interest”. Again, Max could had easily said it was Maria but he is still keeping it from Michael.

Even Michael can feel Max doesn’t want to tell him who it is.

But why ?

Max thinks Michael is gay but he must know that he cares about Maria. That’s why he’s so hesitant to tell Michael she is their suspect.

Max has probably already noticed Maria and Michael bonding at The Wild Pony, and then in Texas.

He is still suprised that Michael reacted so strongly after he told him it was Maria. Which led Max to ask about it, since he underestimated Michael’s affection for her.

Max knew something was going on, he just didn’t think Michael could have romantic feelings for her .
Philanthropist.

Last edited by SuitUp; 07-24-2019 at 04:38 AM
Old 07-24-2019, 05:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Oooooohhhh.