Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2019, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

True. I don't know whether it makes it easier to renew the show if it's slated for midseason but normally networks put it in the fall and couple it with a show that has good demos.

Attacked you say? Color me surprised.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Bet that didn't go over well. I wonder how much pandering he had to do after that.
Old 07-07-2019, 02:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

"Your toxic, I'm slipping under...with the taste of the poison paradise...I'm addicted to you, don't you know that your toxic..."
Old 07-08-2019, 04:25 AM
New Fan

Finally a well made fanvid for these two...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScfMXqxmo-U
Old 07-08-2019, 09:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Thank you for the video. Going to watch it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
"Your toxic, I'm slipping under...with the taste of the poison paradise...I'm addicted to you, don't you know that your toxic..."
Old 07-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yay, I'm glad a new video of them is up.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

OMG your video is so beautiful.

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

It was a great music video, I just hope more M/M videos continue to get made.
Old 07-10-2019, 05:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
OMG your video is so beautiful.
Just to clarify, it's not MY video . I did not make it.

But, yes it was nicely done. I wish there were more vids like this one. These guys have so much fun and flirty scenes on the show!
Old 07-10-2019, 06:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love couples that flirt with each other, it's so cute. I love Michael and Maria's flirting, especially when they both were acting like they didn't want the other. They knew they had it bad for the other.
Old 07-11-2019, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

That's why they are the best ship of the show. Honestly, it just works.

Apparently Roswell won't be at the SDCC.
Philanthropist.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:06 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, they fit like a glove. I'm not surprised they won't be at Comic Con, I don't feel the show is popular enough to go lol.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:40 AM
New Fan

I like what Vlamis had to say about Michael and Maria in season 2:

Quote:
Interviewer: I feel like they are–I mean they put their hearts into it as much as you guys do it seems like.

Vlamis: Yeah, definitely. I think people are so invested in Malex right now because they haven’t seen much of Michael and Maria. They’ve seen our banter. They haven’t seen those really heartfelt moments. We’ve had a few. You know at the bar she’s crying I’m there for her. Or when she’s at the UFO Emporium and she passed out. She wakes up with me. That’s the first time we kind of really connect–she tells me to stay–on more than just a sexual level, you know? So, I think they’re going to fall in love with the other ship. The new term that I throw around as well.

Interviewer: Now you’re into it so you got it now.

Vlamis: I love it so much. I think everyone’s going to really enjoy what happens in season 2, but I say that without knowing what’s going to happen in season 2.

Interviewer: I was gonna say, you know anything?

Vlamis: No, but I just feel like it’s going to be great.

Interviewer: Yeah, of course it is.
https://witchwolfmouse.tumblr.com/po...ts-from-vlamis
Old 07-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

That was nice, I love how supportive he is of M/M. I love their feisty banter, but I also look forward to more heartwarming moments too.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Transcription of Miluca bits from Vlamis’ interview with US Weekly’s Watch With Us! Podcast - recorded during ATX TV Fest (audio unavailable for post. time stamps used for easy search-ability. listen here for the podcast.)

Quote:

Interviewer: What did they tell you going in about the love stories because you have two very…fans are obsessed with both of the love stories your character is in. Did they tell you that right at the beginning? Like here are your two stories that you’re going to be like–on top of this alien twist that is literally the whole story.

Vlamis: I know.

Interviewer: You’re also going to be involved in two very emotional love stories.

Vlamis: Yeah, it’s a little crazy. I knew that Michael was going to be romantically involved with Alex and Maria. I did know that. I didn’t know if it was going to be with Maria the second episode. I didn’t know if Alex was going to be gone then. So we just went episode by episode, and, yes, they gave me a little bit of a breakdown of how the season would go, but–Carina and I, we talked about this last night actually. We’re on a need-to-know basis because sometimes if you know too much as an actor you’re like playing that or thinking about that when you’re performing and in real life I don’t know that you double-crossed me so that shouldn’t be in the back of my mind, right? So we kind of keep it on need-to-know but the amount of I think just romance I had in the show was pretty ridiculous.

Interviewer: Yeah, the fans alone. And I know you and I have talked about this but like they are so invested in these love stories especially Malex.

Vlamis: I love it. I love it so much.

Interviewer: I feel like they are–I mean they put their hearts into it as much as you guys do it seems like.

Vlamis: Yeah, definitely. I think people are so invested in Malex right now because they haven’t seen much of Michael and Maria. They’ve seen our banter. They haven’t seen those really heartfelt moments. We’ve had a few. You know at the bar she’s crying I’m there for her. Or when she’s at the UFO Emporium and she passed out. She wakes up with me. That’s the first time we kind of really connect–she tells me to stay–on more than just a sexual level, you know? So, I think they’re going to fall in love with the other ship. The new term that I throw around as well.

Interviewer: Now you’re into it so you got it now.

Vlamis: I love it so much. I think everyone’s going to really enjoy what happens in season 2, but I say that without knowing what’s going to happen in season 2.

Interviewer: I was gonna say, you know anything?

Vlamis: No, but I just feel like it’s going to be great.

Interviewer: Yeah, of course it is.

10:38-12:08

Interviewer: We assume we’re going to see a lot more from Michael and everything that’s going on next season. What ship are you hoping takes the lead?

Vlamis: I’m hoping the one that my character needs right now, and I definitely think that’s Maria. I mean people were so upset when I chose Maria at the end of the show and you know what? I’m going to say this candidly, Alex was a dick. I can be a jerk. I can, you know, I can push buttons, but my intentions–I was always there for the most part, and he always found a way to walk away, the line from the show. But then, you know, when I walk away I’m the bad guy, you know? And that’s not the case. Let the guy be happy.

Vlamis: It’s not like Alex is gone. Who knows what can happen with an old flame? But I think right now Michael needs Maria in his life, and honestly I don’t know if that’s what’s going to happen in season 2. But it felt like the way it ended and my character being happy and playing guitar for this woman and also that’s the first time he’s playing guitar since the hand heal. So now he probably kind of correlates the first time back with guitar being with Maria. I don’t know, you know, that’s just some other character thoughts, but yeah, I think he needs a little bit of Maria.

Interviewer: Totally. I mean I want to hang out with her all the time.

Vlamis: Of course.

Interviewer: She’s like one of my favorite parts of the show to be honest with you. I love her so much.

Vlamis: I love Heather Hemmens.
x
Philanthropist.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top