Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2015, 01:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

So I guess the show has decided who the father is.

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Nowhere girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:16 AM
Absolute Fan

I am so freaking pissed right now!! Come on..seriously?!
Thanks writers, thank you so much! I tell you, they better just be messing with our heads.
I'm in love and always will be
samzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere girl (View Post)
So I guess the show has decided who the father is.
I knew it!
Bellydancer_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Absolute Fan

It's rediculous!!!
Old 01-31-2015, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah this writing is incredibly frustrating and it's starting to get really sloppy. I don't know maybe I'm just tired of being teased and given hope for a ship and then having that ship snatched away almost as soon as they happen. Like why even bother to let us think Jalex could be a real thing? I mean it only took multiple seasons to get them to a place where they were truly possible but sure why not take an immediate U-turn as soon as you get there? Ugh. But then there was one tiny speck of hope for Jalex and that the baby is Joel's (we all know realistically it can only actually be his but the show is ignoring that fact)- that teacher patient automatically assumed Joel was the father without even knowing them. That tells me strangers are seeing something there between them. I could be reading too much into that but I choose to believe it's a good thing for Jalex. Although honestly I'm terrified that we are looking at one of two not good outcomes- that baby is Charlie's and Alex ends up with Charlie or the baby is Joel's but she still ends up with Charlie. It's crazy I used to be a Charlie/Alex shipper but I ended up falling really hard for Jalex and I wanted them to get a fair shot (and now I ship them more), but the writers crushed them as soon as they got together. Why, writers, why? But then not a lot about the writing recently is making sense. I think Wednesday's episode was the first time Charlie has even talked to Alex (at least about something non work related) since congratulating her on the pregnancy like he was an outsider and not a possible father. He hasn't really made any indication that he wants to be involved with his possible child until the stomach touch. I mean I assume he would but he has really kept his distance from Alex even after the pregnancy reveal. It's actually weird. I mean Joel says in no unwavering terms that he wants to be in his possible child's life but all Charlie has managed so far is can I feel the baby kick? And then she's all day dreaming about him and the baby. Like seriously who is writing this crap? It makes no sense. But it's not just Joel/Alex/Charlie not making sense- and this is totally off topic but Maggie is gay now? When did that happen? I mean good for Dr. Catz for finally being honest with herself but the writers skipped the part where Maggie discovered her bisexuality or whatever. But Maggie has also been seriously flirting with Dr. Day, whom she actually seems interested in a developing way as opposed to just randomly hooking up in an on call room, and agrees to go on a date with him, at least I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a date, only to invite Dr. Catz along and I'm just lost and confused on this storyline too.

But anyway is there a new episode coming up this week? I didn't see a promo.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 01-31-2015 at 10:36 PM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

^Omg! You are so spot on . This show is just so confusing on so many levels. There are just too many things wrong with it to list.

According to my watch list, there is a new ep on Wed 2/4 and it's titled "A Simple Plan".

JohnAeryn

Old 02-05-2015, 06:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Did anyone watch it?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
Did anyone watch it?
Nope - I'm still too angry and sad.
Bellydancer_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:17 AM
Absolute Fan

The end was interesting. Is there 2 episodes left?
Old 02-06-2015, 01:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

^Yes there's 2 eps left.

Well I can't say I'm surprised. If I'm really honest with myself, I didn't think they would go with Joel, but I admit I was really, really hoping they would. I know he's buying a ring and all, but somehow that just makes me more worried that he's going to get his heart crushed. Ugh!

And of course we knew that "thing she lost" was going to eventually rear it's ugly head. I wonder if those vows will trigger it.

I need to go and watch a show with a happy couple, stat!

JohnAeryn

Old 02-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

I wanted Joel to fight for her to begin with not go and pout at that clinic and hook up with Selena. Because now it looks like he's on a collision course with Charlie as they both try to win Alex over. And yeah we knew "the thing she left behind/lost" was going to come up again and I hate it because it seems like they are magically fixing Alex/Charlie as if they didn't have major issues before the stabbing and ghosty magic stuff. I just don't understand why gave us so much hope for Jalex to become a thing if they were just immediately going break them and then magically fix C/A and have them ride off into the sunset. This writing is so frustrating.

Btw, does anyone happen to have a link to the promo for next week? I missed it and I really want to see it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 01:27 AM
Absolute Fan

You just reminded me I hadn't seen it so I went to find it. Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoSz_CGE62M
Old 02-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

I am so upset with this show. Joel/Alex is a perfect ship. They need to stop screwing with them to prop Charlie/Alex.
Old 02-18-2015, 10:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I have no words.

JohnAeryn

Old 02-19-2015, 12:49 AM
Absolute Fan

I did not expect that at all..
Reply   Post New Thread