Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2014, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I heard Gavin left! Haven't seen the new season yet so I wasn't expecting that to happen
Old 10-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is why I was hesitant to openly like them. I'm afraid they're going to eventually go back to Charlie/Alex. I'm just going to go along with it and hope for the best.

About the 'leaving something behind'. I got the impression it was her love for Charlie that she left behind. But if that's the case, then it's also possible, since she left it, she could get it back. And that's what I'm afraid of. I hope I'm wrong.

JohnAeryn

ClarkLois--ZaneJo--SamAndy--SydVaughn--RuzekBurgess--HookEmma
Nowhere girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry for the DP. is being glitchy again.

JohnAeryn

Old 10-18-2014, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

That's what I'm afraid of too. And it's so uncool to have Jalex growing closer and letting us get our hopes up if Alex is just going to have some magical recovery of feelings for Charlie. How are her feelings for Charlie even something she could leave behind? She said she remembers their life together so how could her feelings be separated from that? They are taking this mystical angle a little too far now. Of course, even if she does have some magical recovery of feelings for Charlie, , it still won't erase what she feels for Joel and I think she's falling for him. Plus in the spirit of being optimistic for Jalex, now that Charlie has slept with Dawn, gross btw, he just made it very unlikely that Alex will just immediately get back with him if and when this magical feelings recovery occurs. I don't think that Alex will be able to get past that so easily. But more importantly like I said even if she does one day "remember her feelings for Charlie" or something, if she's falling in love Joel again which I think she is, remembering loving Charlie doesn't mean she loves Joel any less and those remembered feelings for Charlie won't necessarily trump what she feels for Joel. At least I hope it doesn't. Maybe we are looking at Alex one day having to make a choice between them? Ugh, triangles, please no. I want Alex and Joel to have a real shot at a relationship. Not just flirting and stolen kisses, but actually dating each other and being in a committed, exclusive relationship. They deserve that chance.

Spoiler:
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-18-2014 at 09:10 PM
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:45 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

fyeahsavinghope
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Still for the next episode

Spoiler:
Old 10-19-2014, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

sorry dp
Old 10-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Still for the next episode

Spoiler:
Old 10-19-2014, 03:10 AM
MD7
Passionate Fan

bonerclown
MD7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMGGG JOEL WOKE HER UP!!! AHHHHHH
Need to catch up like NOW!
Old 10-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved that elevator scene!

And that still

You definitely need to catch up.

JohnAeryn

Old 10-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It seems that way
Old 10-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 10-21-2014, 07:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
So I loved all the Jalex we got this episode, but I can't stop worrying that she is going to have some magical recovery of feelings for Charlie. Like what was with that flash of a memory she had? She's getting closer with Joel, he's been working on being a better man even though they aren't actually together yet and I have a lot of hope with them. Yet this stupid "Alex left something behind" crap won't stop haunting my thoughts about them. There has always been a mystical aspect of this show obviously but this is taking it too far for me. I'm having trouble enjoying Jalex because I can't help but fear trouble is on the horizon with this whole possibly left behind feelings stuff. I'm trying to be optimistic but boy is it hard with this cloud of whatever Alex "left behind" floating around.

Also totally random but please tell me Gavin is coming back. The new psychiatrist is kind of a grump, to put it mildly/nicely. I miss Gavin.
I agree, like I am loving how much they clearly have grown towards each other, but I am nervous for what she mysteriously left behind. Plus I feel that part of her will always love Charlie, but Joel she sees the change man and is accepting him more now. even from S2 you could see her slowly falling for him. And I miss Gavin too + I felt so bad for Dawn.
Top Ships: Stelena, Juliette/Avery Brucas, Capatin Swan, Naley, Cory&Topanaga, Bamon, Danny/Riley, Lannie, Austin/Ally, Belle/Rumple, Snowing,Ted/Robin, Marshall/Lily, Outlawqueen, Charah, Quick, LOVE, JanexRafuel, Lena&Stef, Brallie and Ross/Rachel
SaraLove8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new vids of them finally!!

Need to catch up first to watch it but that's a bonus to know there vids to catch up on once I'm caught up
Reply   Post New Thread