Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
I'm soooo ready for this. I can't wait for Francis to tell her what's up. I have a feeling that Mary keeps telling Francis that her brother can be trusted and at the end of the ep Francis pulls something out that shows James is in fact trying to betray her. And Francis says something about how she constantly chooses to believe others over him and he's over it.
I said bring it too. I need francis to put his foot down and tell her off.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Hot Mess (View Post)
I'm soooo ready for this. I can't wait for Francis to tell her what's up. I have a feeling that Mary keeps telling Francis that her brother can be trusted and at the end of the ep Francis pulls something out that shows James is in fact trying to betray her. And Francis says something about how she constantly chooses to believe others over him and he's over it.
But didn't she say in one of the other interviews that he will be there for a couple episodes? I can't imagine them wanting to keep him around if she found out what his plan is.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
But didn't she say in one of the other interviews that he will be there for a couple episodes?
That doesn't mean she can't be privy to what he's actually trying to do. Just kind of like in the ep.. she knows what's going on and is doing something to change it. Same thing could happen when she finds out about her brother.

These are all just my specs. I just have a feeling Francis is going to show Mary she's wrong in some way and she's going to be left standing there thinking about how she should have always chose to believe in him.
A Hot Mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 12:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Maybe francis undermine mary about James staying French court or do something to make James look bad. To prove a point.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywang69 (View Post)

What's bothering you about this one?
The "feelings for Sebastian" thing. I know it's supposed to be obvious, but I feel like whenever they state something they're implying something, so it bothers me.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:55 PM
Passionate Fan

I love this arc for them. Bring on the frary political angst!

Icon: Jessiegabriela
tvd-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
The "feelings for Sebastian" thing. I know it's supposed to be obvious, but I feel like whenever they state something they're implying something, so it bothers me.
"residual feelings" means nothing to me honestly. Francis could still have residual feelings for Olivia. Most people have residual feelings for an ex. The wording let's me know Mash was never and never will be some great love affair.

Also possibly just a bone for the shippers
makeitreign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved this episode!!

Does anyone else think the rift between Mary and Francis is going to be physical? As in - Mary is going to be needed as a ruler IN Scotland, not from France, but Francis has to stay given mad king problems.

Also, Lola's boy totally killed his last two wives. Can't she just lose the baby already? I can't believe they're still going with that story line. I'm so scared for when Francis finds out.

Favorite scene - Catherine talking to Mary about what it is to be a queen. So well acted from start to finish, and then Francis comforting Mary at the end

Edit - anyone know where I can find an icon that's a screencap of Francis/Mary post Catherine convo?
seratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitreign (View Post)
"residual feelings" means nothing to me honestly. Francis could still have residual feelings for Olivia. Most people have residual feelings for an ex. The wording let's me know Mash was never and never will be some great love affair.

Also possibly just a bone for the shippers
I think it means she cares for him as a friend. But misunderstanding will happen
Old 04-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seratops (View Post)
I loved this episode!!

Does anyone else think the rift between Mary and Francis is going to be physical? As in - Mary is going to be needed as a ruler IN Scotland, not from France, but Francis has to stay given mad king problems.

Also, Lola's boy totally killed his last two wives. Can't she just lose the baby already? I can't believe they're still going with that story line. I'm so scared for when Francis finds out.

Favorite scene - Catherine talking to Mary about what it is to be a queen. So well acted from start to finish, and then Francis comforting Mary at the end

Edit - anyone know where I can find an icon that's a screencap of Francis/Mary post Catherine convo?
Don't worry lots will come out, most of us are just waiting for the download of the logoless episode. I'll be making some and will post them as soon as I get the download

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert
Jessiegabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Passionate Fan

One more interview
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-...191700850.html
Old 04-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiegabriela (View Post)
Don't worry lots will come out, most of us are just waiting for the download of the logoless episode. I'll be making some and will post them as soon as I get the download
Hooray thanks Jess!!
seratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 01:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Was this interview posted?
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-...191700850.html
This one is quite enjoyable
RomildaVane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloverrary (View Post)
Thanks for posting! This is another great article, but this part made my heart melt I know they're just friends but my Tobelaide feels
Quote:
I love any of the tender, emotional moments I get to have with Toby, because he's an incredible actor.
Lily | kittiesandbooks | previously Frary4Life
lilywang69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seratops (View Post)
I loved this episode!!

Omg, you think that's his secret? I actually kind of like the guy and I was just hoping he'd turn out to be way less fishy/shady than we were left to intend.

As for the residual feelings thing girls, you are right, it's just that sometimes stating the obvious can make it more... relevant. Probs just a bad feeling.