Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

1x17 is the episode they filmed when Ade tweeted about a crying scene, right? I guess it was this scene...saw it on my tumblr dash

X
enchantedstarlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Tftnt
Old 04-09-2014, 06:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh my, Francis is there for her while she's crying.
A Hot Mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Passionate Fan

awww I need this episode now. Our poor bb

Icon: Jessiegabriela
tvd-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Loyal Fan

LINK

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9931..._HDTV_x264-2HD[ettv]
Old 04-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to watch the episode It sounds great by what I read on Twitter.

TFTNT, Bree
Old 04-10-2014, 02:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Saw the episode..
I like most parts especially #powercouple
But I do think that the writers are making Francis too passive, but judging from the last scene, that will change, hopefully. I want him to have a say, and is willing to go against Mary for what he believes in.

The Bash/Kenna bits though! They're working out so well!
Lord Julian is OH SO PERFECT, I can almost ship him/Lola.
Now, just get leith back..I miss greith already.

Francis &Mary.
icon:JessieGabriela
R
oyal Couple.
headstrongshiho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

I think Francis kind of had to be passive in this one because it was Mary's problem to deal with, but by the end of the episode I felt really bad for him. Mary can't just assume he can gladly give up his crown without uttering a word when he lined up against his own mother for her. He said they'd decide what is right together once, and Mary pretty much just did the contrary.
But I liked the episode a lot anyway, maybe it's my Kennash heart speaking
Old 04-10-2014, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I think Francis kind of had to be passive in this one because it was Mary's problem to deal with, but by the end of the episode I felt really bad for him. Mary can't just assume he can gladly give up his crown without uttering a word when he lined up against his own mother for her. He said they'd decide what is right together once, and Mary pretty much just did the contrary.
But I liked the episode a lot anyway, maybe it's my Kennash heart speaking
Exactly. She's ruling on her own, and that's not okay, she needs to learn he has responsabilities, too, the same she has, so they need to work it out together, as husband and wife.

Anyway, I thought the episode was AMAZING, and I don't think Francis was so passive, he worked WITH HER.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Reign's Adelaide Kane Teases Frary's New 'Marital Tension,' Bash's Second Chance and More
BY ANDY SWIFT

As the finale draws near, Team Frary is under assault — both physically and relationally — from all sides. Below, Kane walks us through the drama of the coming weeks, including Henry’s plans for Mary, Bash’s second chance at happiness and a few messy family secrets about to come to light.
TVLINE | I can’t even tell you how happy I am that this mini hiatus is over. What can we expect from Thursday’s episode?
There’s a lot going on. Mary discovers a secret clause in her marriage contract that her mother conspired to create with Catherine, sort of for personal gain. Basically, the freedom of Scotland hinges on Mary producing an heir, which was a pretty big deal in those days. If you couldn’t produce an heir, you were essentially useless. So there’s continuing tension between Mary and her mother, even from a distance.
TVLINE | There’s also King Henry, who’s getting nuttier by the day. How will his madness affect Mary?
That is a very disturbing and dangerous turn he’s taking. And what’s really going on? Is he being poisoned? Is this an English plot? Is he sick? Has he gone mad with power? He’s incredibly dangerous, and no one can put the brakes on him because he’s the supreme power in France. And yes, Mary suffers the brunt of his psychosis. He starts getting headaches and hallucinating, and she becomes one of the many targets of his erratic behavior as the season goes on.
TVLINE | And let’s not forget “the Darkness.”
Oh, yes. The Darkness is still hanging around, chewin’ on people. It begins to encroach on the castle through various means and remains a prevalent focal point for Sebastian. There’s also the threat of civil war, not only in Scotland, but also in France. There’s danger on all sides.
TVLINE | Including danger to Mary and Francis’ marriage? Perhaps due to her relationship with Bash?
The interaction between Bash and Mary does cause some marital tension for Francis and Mary, as well as for Kenna and Bash. Over the next couple of episodes, Kenna and Bash start to come to grips with the fact that they’re married, and perhaps they start to see each other in a new light. I think they do try to make it work. Mary and Francis’ focus, meanwhile, is on having a child and governing. And Bash isn’t the only bone of contention between them. Mary’s half-brother James arrives from Scotland, and he tries to convince Mary to return. Naturally, Francis is suspicious of James and wonders if he has ulterior motives in removing Mary from French Court. That causes even more tension between Mary and Francis.
TVLINE | Wow, those two really can’t catch a break! Any more relatives creeping out of the woodwork?
Yes, actually. There’s also Mary’s French uncle, who arrives with more word on the civil unrest, as well as some very upsetting news about Mary’s mother. So Mary and Francis will have to decide whether they can support each other as individuals or sell each other out for their countries. [Editor's note: That's never a good sign.]
‘Reign’: Mary & Francis’ Marriage Ending? — Season 1 Spoilers - TVLine

The answers she gave to Andy Swift Spot on, girl.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
I love her answers to him.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's so all like "look Bash is married to Kenna now and Mary & Francis are completely focusing on procreating and dealing with important stuff, you know"

So excited to get all these Scots from Mary's family. And I so love how she put into words the whole Frary angst.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Me too. It's like Frary is focus are making a baby and their countries. Bash isn't a big issue anymore.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

They better get it right with Bash, I ship both Frary and Kennash and they need to work or I'm officially done
Old 04-10-2014, 07:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Another good Ade interview. I'm so excited to see how it all plays out.

Icon: Jessiegabriela
tvd-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread