Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2021, 06:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Like I said, that ignorant channel would only do that with a Black woman and a gay man. It was a forced plot point to create controversy for the show but just confirmed even more what a HORRIBLE writer the last one was. I wonder if the new writer is better, but I'm still not holding my breath that much since it's the CW lol. I just ignore that the threesome even happened but even in that scene, Michael was all about Maria again saying to her first that he almost lost her. They muddied it up and ruined Michael and Maria's reunion by suddenly having them do a threesome WTF? Extremely unnecessary. Despite that, their relationship was written very well.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Like I said, that ignorant channel would only do that with a Black woman and a gay man. It was a forced plot point to create controversy for the show but just confirmed even more what a HORRIBLE writer the last one was. I wonder if the new writer is better, but I'm still not holding my breath that much since it's the CW lol. I just ignore that the threesome even happened but even in that scene, Michael was all about Maria again saying to her first that he almost lost her. They muddied it up and ruined Michael and Maria's reunion by suddenly having them do a threesome WTF? Extremely unnecessary. Despite that, their relationship was written very well.
I actually only watched via clips. I am still very nervous about the new writer.
Old 02-14-2021, 11:04 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Me too, I usually watched clips on YT. I don't have much faith in the new writer either, but hopefully I hear good things lol.
Old 02-15-2021, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Aww, thanks. I'm just glad to talk to some people again lol. Hopefully when S3 starts we can get more discussion in here again. If only the show didn't write that stupid, nasty threesome everyone else would still be in here.
Oh I am so glad I wasn’t the only one who absolutely cringed during that scene, it wasn’t good for any of the characters and especially not Maria. I read a lot of her interviews about filming that scene and she as a person thought it was brilliant in a creative way, but I just felt it was more of the writers making a statement then what the actual character of Maria would have done. That is the problem I have with the show in general,,,,it spends a lot of time trying to get a message across even at the expense of breaking character mid scene.
Old 02-15-2021, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JournalingJedi (View Post)
Oh I am so glad I wasn’t the only one who absolutely cringed during that scene, it wasn’t good for any of the characters and especially not Maria. I read a lot of her interviews about filming that scene and she as a person thought it was brilliant in a creative way, but I just felt it was more of the writers making a statement then what the actual character of Maria would have done. That is the problem I have with the show in general,,,,it spends a lot of time trying to get a message across even at the expense of breaking character mid scene.
Precisely.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I agree, it was very OOC for Maria and really all of them. Like I said before, it was basically a M/M reunion scene since they broke up after Maria found out about all the alien stuff when she found Rosa alive (and I do love that Michael was going there to tell Maria the truth but was too late. Another thing showing how serious and in love he is with Maria) and Michael was only looking at Maria when he said "I almost lost you..." then he and Maria kissed. Then when they started that ridiculous scene Michael was looking like WTF and didn't even want to do it. The whole thing was forced and ridiculous. Then at the time, some people couldn't wait to blame Maria and say she raped Alex RME. It just opened an unnecessary can of worms. Like I said, I just pretend it didn't happen. I've never seen some bs like that happen on other TV shows I've watched. Just embarrassing trash.
Old 02-16-2021, 02:58 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsouNBEQo9o

Another one of my favorite M/M scenes. So gentle while vowing to blow up someone's head if they dare to come near his girl lol.
Old 02-17-2021, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

I love her eyes in this scene!!
Oh and how he caresses her hair.....
Old 02-17-2021, 08:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I always loved how gentle he was with Maria in that scene. Maria looked gorgeous in that dress too lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIHvpSOdwAg

Also love that scene, their so cute. Michael looks turned on when Maria pulls out the fork on him lol.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 02-17-2021 at 08:22 PM
Old 02-18-2021, 03:18 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLcR75Ynftb/

Yes Heather, make that money! I don't know when Roswell comes back on, but it's great she will be doing two shows this year. She's doing the damn thing lol.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://mariadelucadaily.tumblr.com/...-week-day-four

I loved Maria's badassery in this episode, and how she saved herself from that redneck lunatic. I always love when women fight and save themselves. Like Michael told Maria, she can handle herself and he finds it very sexy lol.
Old 02-20-2021, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

I agree!!! She plays it well! Love how michael looks at her
Old 02-20-2021, 11:13 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Maria slays in more ways than one lol.
Old 02-21-2021, 07:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://mariadelucadaily.tumblr.com/...rtons-romanoff

Aww, love this pretty gifset.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://mariadelucadaily.tumblr.com/...-girls-singing

Lmao! I loved that scene. I had the same look as Maria when I first saw that scene. Where? Every time I saw horror movies, Black people were the first ones (unrealistically) killed first RME. That made me even happier Maria was a shero and took out the wacko herself. I loved how she outsmarted him too, otherwise Michael and Alex would of been done. That scene was just one of the many reasons Maria is the main reason I watch the show, she's real and badass.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread