Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 05:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't wait to see more of her powers and when she finds out Michael is an alien. It can't be too much longer since she sees Rosa is alive. I've always noticed he takes his hat off whenever he is about to kiss Maria. I think that's nice, I feel he's humbling himself and being respectful to the queen she is. On a side note, I always loved him with his cowboy hat on though. It really suits him, he looks so hot with it on lol but I still love that he takes it off to be respectful to his girl.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 03-28-2020 at 05:48 PM
Old 03-29-2020, 02:58 AM
Master Fan

I love the cowboy side of him. The hat is

It's about time she was looped in to something. Liz is her best friend so she should be confiding in her.

Michael finishing Maria’s sentences.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-29-2020, 08:24 AM
Passionate Fan

love it. it's too cute.
Old 03-29-2020, 01:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Aww, that's cute too. I did like their first conversation when she first dropped off the missing poster. He was there to help ease her mind and calm her down.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:37 PM
Passionate Fan

she was ready to drop her poster and run he was the one lingering
Old 03-29-2020, 03:53 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, he's the one that reeled her back in so she would tell him what is going on. I just got out of the Couples of the Moment thread, it made me so happy that you and another poster realized how many parallels Michael/Maria have that Pacey/Joey did as well. Squee! Hopefully they will be endgame just like P/J were, which I think they will. Crumbs usually never lead to endgame.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, he's the one that reeled her back in so she would tell him what is going on. I just got out of the Couples of the Moment thread, it made me so happy that you and another poster realized how many parallels Michael/Maria have that Pacey/Joey did as well. Squee! Hopefully they will be endgame just like P/J were, which I think they will. Crumbs usually never lead to endgame.
I love the way she let him go through what he was going through, while still standing up for herself.

Man was like, that's my future mother in law's poster put it back.

I'll have to check out the thread because I love Pacey and Joey. I suffered through whiny mother hugging Dawson for them.

Didn't even think about parallels for them. Oooh.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, seeing the parallels in that thread was a pleasant surprise. We have talked about Pacey/Joey in this thread a couple of times. They are one of my favorite couples, especially cause they had that hot chemistry. Glad to see they have many similarities to M/M. Future mother in law, yep. Just like Pacey had to whoop that ass for Joey, Michael did the same for Maria lol. Another parallel, I would of brought that up in the other thread but of course someone beat me to it.
Old 03-29-2020, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

They have SO many that I hadn't even thought of in that way. I notice things all my OTPs do but that kiss posted set off all the parallel moments in my head. They line up so well.

Also Pacey struggled to find his way the same way Michael struggles. The unhealthy family dynamic Pacey grew up in. Michael's experience with foster care.

I hope Mimi gets to officially meet Michael. The Deluca's are so in touch with what's happening with the aliens. I'm sure it will get Maria and Mimi in hot water but I want them in the mix.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-29-2020, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Suit up you really touched someone’s nerve lol. Why do they care what we think when we are in our own bubble.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I've noticed some extreme passive aggressiveness in other threads (which has happened before unfortunately, these immature games) Prime example of hit dogs holler. I do remember over the Summer we noticed the similarities with M/M and P/J with their banter and them calling each other their last names (even though Michael does it more to Maria just like Pacey did it more with Joey) but it was so much more than I realized! I mean, Wild Pony being their True Love? OMFG! Like damn, is a past Dawson's Creek writer writing for M/M? This can't be a coincidence but Pacey/Joey is a great muse if that's what their going for. I forgot that Michael is just as broken over his past and family like Pacey was, another parallel. I hope Michael meets Maria's mother too, and I'm ready for them to be in the thick of all this alien stuff too.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

So many parallels of perfection. Nothing's coincidence! That trope of fighting and banter at the beginning then falling in love. Ships like that are quality because that aspect never dies in the relationship.

Michael was subtly not so subtly trying to share some of what he's been through with Maria in their disagreement in 2x01. I hope he continues to open up.

They need a psychic reader and spirit leader...Maria Deluca.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Suit up you really touched someone’s nerve lol. Why do they care what we think when we are in our own bubble.
I bet I nearly caused an aneurysm. Why is the question that can never be answered. I have that person muted from time ago when they were doing too much. It cannot be that serious.
Philanthropist.

Old 03-30-2020, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I love the parallels to on but that’s because they are one of my fav pairings.
Old 03-30-2020, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

You always know someone has taste if they like PJ.

x
Philanthropist.

Old 03-30-2020, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Love love them. I made my first fan vid of them.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread