Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2020, 07:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

They are some great M/M blogs, loving them lol.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm just going to continue to focus on the couple and not the two faced cast backing racist trolls attacking Heather/Maria in this thread, not letting that cowardly, sick bs win in here at least lol. At least the season is almost over and who knows when it will be back so we will be done with the toxic bs for a long time. The actors being that cocky over the lowest rated CW show that the network already showed they don't care about makes their disgusting behavior even more pathetic and sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk9nMlc-t5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-z8LjI9Hw

Just thought I would post those together since it's the most we've gotten of their first time together. Still very hot lol.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Anyone heard any new spoilers? lol.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:57 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't think Maria is in tonight's episode but I'm not really sure, so it would be nice if she does show up. If she's not in an episode, I'm not interested. Maria and M/M are the only thing that interests me in the show. This is still their best scene from this season IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLWLXWoy6kc
Old 06-01-2020, 09:26 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Unshockingly, no Maria tonight but she's in the final two episodes.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm just going to continue to focus on the couple and not the two faced cast backing racist trolls attacking Heather/Maria in this thread, not letting that cowardly, sick bs win in here at least lol. At least the season is almost over and who knows when it will be back so we will be done with the toxic bs for a long time.
Oh yeah ready to take a long break, just two more episodes and season is done, I could use some time away from this increasingly worsening fandom.

Watched the episode, there was no Maria, just some references. The episode was OK, beggining to tire of the Manes men drama and having Michael being entangled in it, again and again. Like just move on from it already and tell new stories. Well thank god for the long break coming soon.

Quote:
The actors being that cocky over the lowest rated CW show that the network already showed they don't care about makes their disgusting behavior even more pathetic and sad.
What did the actors do?

Last edited by sagittarius13; 06-02-2020 at 01:40 PM
Old 06-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

New video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA0Dsq3SG58

Glad your in here, I feel like I've been talking to myself for days. Yeah, I'm ready for a break mainly cause of the toxic fandom that has gotten even worse (especially with the racism going on in this country, more of which has been directed towards HH/Maria) Just look at the last few pages of posts about it on this blog, that's how I found out about it

https://michaelmaria.tumblr.com/

It sounds like when some Maria fans called out the Michael actor and the others on the show for never defending or having Heather's back over the straight up racism and racist attacks on her for over a year, he reacted by liking Tweets by the same toxic M/A fandom that stays racially attacking Heather. It's also pathetic he is backing them when the same fanbase attacked him last summer when he called M/A toxic and was talking about M/M in S2. It's also their ridiculous bias for M/A on social media and showing no support for M/M, it's unfair and unprofessional how biased they are (especially when the most recent posts, we talked about how two faced they are supporting M/A on Twitter but on the show it's a totally different story by writing M/M as the endgame love story and who Michael KEEPS pursuing and chasing. He keeps showing he doesn't want to be with Alex but the way they talk on social media, it's like Maria doesn't exist and Michael isn't in a full fledged relationship with her. If M/A is so great, write them as THE love story instead of just dropping crumbs cause the way they write Michael on the show, he is currently in love with Maria and Alex was his past love. What's the problem lol. Quit having him pick Maria over Alex AGAIN AND AGAIN. Like I said though, I could always tell M/A were going to be one of those couples that is teased and dropped crumbs that don't amount to anything in the long run. They drop those crumbs to keep them watching and it works so why stop? But they write M/M as the real couple) It also sounds like some are upset the cast is doing the bare minimum when it comes to talking about the Black racism going on in the country right now, which really highlights how much WORSE the Black racist attacks about Heather/Maria are right now as well.

A few M/M fans have jumped ship over the Michael actor's cowardly actions and how he handled people telling him all the racist attacks against his cast mate and character, only for him to stay silent and still like Tweets from those same racist people that attacked her. Like wow, get over yourself. Roswell New Mexico is and has always been a very low rated show and it still stays dropping, this won't help. This show is NOWHERE near as memorable as the original and Michael/Alex won't be a popular couple remembered for years, this show won't be remembered for years like the original Roswell was (Same for Max/Liz on the original. The version on NM are so bland and boring, they have no chemistry zzz) So they need to humble themselves and get over themselves. Especially when the CW showed even more this season that they don't give a damn about the show, they didn't even advertise it AT ALL even when it was about to premiere in a few days. Some jumped ship cause of his actions and I'm torn cause I can't blame them. I was disgusted too but for now I'm just keeping it about the couple cause they have been written so well this season (Along with Maria's own storyline after she was barely there in S1) and you can tell Michael is in love with Maria, maybe someone else is writing the M/M scenes IDK cause the main show is horrible. They have no plan, they just throw crap at the wall halfhazzardly to see what sticks every week. In general, there is no narrative! It's all over the place. I'm looking forward to how the season will end for them cause again, it's been a great season for them and their relationship. I also can't just jump ship cause of cowardly, thirsty actors cause we had to fight like hell to make a thread on here so we wouldn't continue to be silenced like we were on the Roswell NM board. Plus, I can't let the racism win as well so I'm just supporting the COUPLE but the actors can kick rocks. I heard after he was called out, Michael started liking a few M/M Tweets but not after he already showed his ass. Too little too late, stand up for your damn castmate when she's always being racially attacked cause she is your love interest (and his canon one too) People hate Black characters when they get in their pairings way. They love them if their just mute tokens that are the White lead's best friend. If their more than that, the racists come out in full force, which has ALWAYS happened when BW are in the forefront on a TV show or in an IR pairing. I'm just sick of it, but at least on other shows when it happened to a Black costar their castmates defended it and told the toxic fans to stop it, not support it or stay mute. None of them stood up for or defended Heather. Pathetic. Didn't intend to post all this but it just came out lol, but just stating the facts.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 06-02-2020 at 11:08 PM
Old 06-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Maria is thankfully back in tomorrow's episode. Looking forward to her scenes, and hoping she has some with Michael as well.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Maria scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJK2rryQNNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFwj9EYr_h8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW5ABauWNJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVNiY90kGbo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIQe_-_LT0I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_ftzqJcxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKFiSntlQ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHywIWszv44

Missed Maria. It's too bad this show has horrible follow up and unfinished plots everywhere cause wasn't Mimi last seen in the third episode? SMH. I liked the little moment with M/M, I just liked how happy they were to see each other and Michael calling Maria beautiful. One of the few things I like on this show is how badass they make Maria, she put herself in the line of fire to save many people. Especially when she has alien DNA herself. I hated seeing her collapse at the end, but I'm sure she will be fine. Michael is going to freak out when he finds out Maria is hurt, which is the very thing he's been worried about since she devolved psychic powers. I'm glad the finale is next week, ready for a break but I wonder what will happen with M/M in the season finale. Even though this show is a disaster, S2 has been GREAT for Michael/Maria and I expect them to end this season even stronger together.
Old 06-13-2020, 02:15 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I miss talking to other fans in here. Here's a new mvid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFaMBIT1xXY

Last edited by Butterfly85; 06-13-2020 at 05:25 PM
Old 06-14-2020, 01:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wonder what scenes they will have in the finale? Like I said, I'm sure when Michael finds out Maria got hurt he is going to blow the hell up and run to her side.
Old 06-15-2020, 09:02 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2_73K2Vic0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2Uwb17o0A

I wish she would of had more scenes but I'm just happy that Michael and Maria said ILY to each other. I'm just glad he got to say it, cause I could tell Michael was in love with Maria by so many of his actions (Along with Maria being the person he loves now and wants to be with, while Alex was his past love) but usually on TV shows they prevent the guy from saying ILY, so you can only go by the actions RME. Yeah, they broke up (more like Maria let him go so if she deteriorates because of her powers, she doesn't continue to hurt him) but I'm not worried at all cause we all know they aren't completely done. They are in love with each other and Michael has been working his ass off since S1 showing Maria he wants to be with her and I don't see him giving up on that. Plus, they are the canon couple of the show and soulmates so their not over lol. The rest of the show is a mess as usual, but M/M were written well this season. I loved watching their relationship. I hope that continues next season. Glad the season is over though, mostly need a break from the toxic fandom.
Old 06-16-2020, 06:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhxHKxTi344
Old 06-17-2020, 04:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I miss talking to other fans in here. Here's a new mvid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFaMBIT1xXY
aww, miss talking to you too

Just been dissatisfied with the way the the show is written, some of the things just not making sense. Especially concerning how Maria is treated by other characters. Alex wont hesitate to throw Maria under the bus, to get close to Michael. Maria's so called best friend, fake friend. And Isobel is a terrible great aunt encouraging Michael to be with Alex. Rosa and Liz are barely there for Maria, she has really no one. Michael is also doing a runner.

The love triangle is so dumb, if they dont end it Im done with show, not coming back for season 3. There is no reason why they couldnt move on from that now, have Michael/Maria and Alex/Forrest. The two perfect pairings are literally right there. The love triangle is making characters to be unlikable and stupid, so toxic. So stupid that Michael could not fight for this good thing he has with Maria, the best thing that ever happened in his life. He is just gonna let that go so he could go mooning for Alex, which brings nothing but pain for him.

I do not like the message the show is sending, that the black female character is unlovable and easily disposable. So much anti blackness/racism reeking from the writing.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I mostly feel the same as you. Some people jumped ship cause of the horrible writing, the threesome, and the way the actors have acted over never defending HH/Maria over the constant racist attacks on her. I was just trying to stick with the clips, but I feel the same as others on the other things. Like I always say, the main show is horrible and I was only interested in M/M. I didn't feel as negatively about a few of those things though cause it's so painfully obvious M/A are just crumbs. They have Michael say that to give their fans crumbs (like they did in S1, like "It will happen someday...") but then on the actual show, he doesn't want to be with Alex and kept pursuing Maria. That's the problem, they don't actually write Michael to fight for Alex or pursue a relationship with him, keeps choosing Maria over him but I'm supposed to believe he loves him? It does not compute lol. It's crumbs to keep them watching. If they actually wrote Michael to back that up I would believe that too, but I bet it will be the same thing next season. Especially with Alex being with Forrest now, they will always tease the carrot but the donkey will never get it. I just see the same exact things with M/A I've seen with other couples they drop short term crumbs with but they go nowhere or evolve. If M/A get together, I'll believe it when I see it but I don't cause they are a tease. That's why I'm not worried about M/M reuniting eventually. Their the canon couple. Plus, after Maria dumps him he says him and Alex will get their shot? Once again, Alex is the second choice. That's definitely not good for M/A, and the narrative for the triangle was that Alex was Michael's past love but Maria is his present love and who he wants NOW. I don't see that being shown over and over for nothing.

I do agree the laziness when it comes to Maria and her relationships is ridiculous. I do feel she was written better this season (along with her relationship with Michael) Her "friendship" with Alex is only shown up as a convenience to stress the triangle (but again, Michael stays choosing Maria over Alex, so some triangle) Liz and Maria NEVER have scenes together when they are the main friendship of the show, apparently Maria was close with Rosa but after she finds out she's alive, they don't see each other again (Shouldn't they have reconnected or something? Just one of the many examples of the horrible writing on this show and unfinished storylines) The Isobel thing is her being used for plot driven crumbs for M/A but this season, she was very supportive of Michael and Maria being together (like saying a couple of time Michael's trailer will all be hers someday) so I don't fully agree there. M/A fans have literally had to IGNORE EVERYTHING that happened this season with M/M to convince themselves that M/A are cosmic will be endgame but again, they don't give them the meat showing they are endgame. Just teases and crumbs. I still say they wrote M/M with that long-term, endgame resume.

I still bet it will never be over with M/M, especially after they both said they love each other (Another thing M/A fans are desperately ignoring, like the whole M/M narrative this whole season) I don't see M/A having no grand reunion next season, they are just doing the same thing they did last season, teasing hope but it goes nowhere and Michael was in a happy relationship with Maria that he WANTED the whole season. I bet you the whole season will just be more crumbs with M/A with looks and forced scenes that ultimately go nowhere like they always do but Alex is in a relationship now just like Michael was, and I just don't see it being over with Maria. He said he won't ever stop caring about her, I bet they will find their way back to each other easily. Even saying that, I don't know how I feel about S3 either cause the show is terrible! I only watched clips of M/M though so I'm not an invested fan, I don't really care what happens. I just state facts that are so easy to see through lol. Just like you know over the hiatus the actors will continue to be thirsty towards M/A fans to appease them but once again, they will write something completely different on the show. If they want to go with M/A, write Michael like he actually loves and wants Alex but watch they don't do that, just more crumbs. I just see the game their playing.

I forgot how good it felt to talk to someone else, I really miss everyone. I understand saying "F this show" but I wish they would still talk in the thread at least. I miss all the gifs and discussion.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 06-17-2020 at 08:07 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread