Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2010, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

{Rob ♥ Kristen} #18 ~ Rob had one arm around her, and the other around her cat, Jella. ♥

~Welcome to the 17th Appreciation Thread of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart~

1) BA4eva
2) ~-Sarah-~
3) flower fairy
4) laroa23
5) "You'reMyLittleSnowAngel"
6) LunaLu
7) Cookie
8) BrathanSupporter
9) kiwi096
10) misguidedღangel
11) 4brathan&brucas
12) *Lori89*
13) carly-hope
14) pan
15) IceQueen
16) shamone
17) JackersandJen
18) Honey-Girl
19) B.Chambers
20) *kaat*
21) sellie_girl
22) Rebecca Uckermann
23) Male
24) waterflower
25) deejay0212
26) timtyra
27) stewie18
28) Dani.
29) Animefan99
30) V-Nessa
31) Titenoee
32) DancingSport
33) True Daisy Lover
34) Madalena
35) missygurl88
36) FrenchGirl90210

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-08-2010, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

~THREAD TITLE SUGGESTIONS~

|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: “She's a unique girl … you really don't meet many people like Kristen."~ Rob
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: “He’s a beautiful singer. Heartbreaking.” ~ Kristen
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: "They kept smiling back and forth and saying inside jokes. Honestly, they totally seem like they like each other."
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: "Kristen doesn't take any slack. She sticks to her guns, and that's difficult to do."
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: "He'll literally start talking in a different voice if he's won something. He sounds like a five-year-old.""When I really win things, it's just like..." [Kristen is correct: He makes a noise like a five-year-old.]
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: "You can tell just by looking at them. They're really cute together, always smiling."
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: "There's no need for those silly body-language experts in the tabs to even say a word about them. It's all right there."
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: Because they only wanted to spend their birthdays with each other.
|Rob ♥ Kristen|#: Because "Pffft yeah what about the boyfriend?" *laughs* "Who cares?"

~ART OF THE MOMENT~

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

New thread

Old 07-08-2010, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Last edited by Animefan99; 07-08-2010 at 10:45 AM
Old 07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt! great title!
Icon: ?
Old 07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

new thread

ty gio for the pretty arts

finally we got HB outtakes
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by laroa23 (View Post)
new thread

ty gio for the pretty arts

finally we got HB outtakes
I can't open the RK thread at Twi board for some weird reason, so please post the news here Are there more pics that can make my heart stop like that outtake?
Old 07-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie:) (View Post)
I can't open the RK thread at Twi board for some weird reason, so please post the news here Are there more pics that can make my heart stop like that outtake?
Robert Pattinson Life: Harper's Bazaar Outtakes
Old 07-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefan99 (View Post)
Thank you! Hey BTW I don't think we've met! I'm Rach
Old 07-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT the title

Gah! I love all the pics and arts we've been getting such great RK lately! May it not end

I apologize in advance for my long post I had to catch up and there are some great points in the last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly-hope (View Post)
you know, I think it has more to do with where the characters are and where the relationship is. I think in Twilight the chemistry was there it just was severly underused. in NM, there wasnt ever a scene were they could fully unleash it, fully get into it, because as much as I love NM (/and I do a lot) it seems to me as though teh EB scenes were always cut short just in the moment when it finally got good. here they had time and actual opportunity to be lovers. something that wasnt there in the previous movies. but that is just me
The NM script was written so crappy MR just totally ruined their reunion and made Edward look bad and Bella weak IMO. I hated it. It was much, much better in the book and I felt it missed a lot of key points after Volterra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laroa23 (View Post)
gah! bella really annoys me in Eclipse glad i didn't watch it in theater at least i can skip the JB kiss
Oh me too! So much. I never felt like throwing a book as much as I did when read Eclipse the kiss was not as bad as I imagined but I really don't want to see it again

Quote:
there was more EB and it was handled better but overall I prefer NM to Eclipse. I think if you can actually see past the terrible terrible script, its a better movie. it just flows more naturally. Eclipse skips too much and there is just too much time dedicated to teh newborns. maybe is just my adoration for CW and maybe I will change my mind after I see Eclipse again
You know I love Eclipse because of the amount of EB/RK we get but I too think NM was done better. But i don't know if that's the directing or the script. I just think MR does such a crappy job

Quote:
you know, I think TPTB never cared fort eh story. they wanted cash. they got more then they would dare to dream off and they got greedy. plus, I think they are trying to ride on several horses with one butt with teh movies and its really not that good of an idea. especially with a weak base and a weak scriptwriter
Such excellent points bb
Old 07-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmm i dunno if i prefer one to the other. Eclipse has more edward and EB so naturally id love it more but nm was good too
Icon: ?
Old 07-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tfnt. Love the title!

Quote:
Yeah we are. RK shippers are the sharpest and stealthiest of them all, I remember seeing someone comment that if we were tasked to find Osama, we probably would. Which is true because no small detail slips past us.

I wonder that too. *shifty eyes* Oh well, hope they’re enjoying our weird convos.

Love that too. And I remember watching a clip of Rob being asked about The Runaways and he breaks out into a huge grin and acts surprised that TR is out the same week as RM. Yeah right, as if he didn’t know better. And Kristen going to the RM premiere was HUGE, IMO. She was basically saying FU to the haters and that she was going to support her man, no matter what the haters had to say about it.

Ay. I’m glad RK had a good date night out but those pics make me mad at the same time. Rob looks super pissed while Kristen doesn’t look too bothered, which is unusual.
I bet we would find Osama if someone asked us too

We should throw some extra naughty in our convos for the haters and deniers

Oh Rob! He tried to seem surprised that TR came out when RM did? He was so trying to brush that off or something Kristen is like a hero for the RM premiere. I love how happy she looked to be there, like it was nothing big And we had the airport pics before they went too.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner

Last edited by flightless♥bird; 07-08-2010 at 04:09 PM
Old 07-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Missy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA4eva (View Post)
Hmmm i dunno if i prefer one to the other. Eclipse has more edward and EB so naturally id love it more but nm was good too
I love Eclipse more because of the amounts of Edward we got and the EB was closest to the book we ever got. But I think that NM was well made and more in order. When I first watched Eclipse, i felt it was too chaotic (didn't help that I had just finished the book the night before). But, that has nothing to do with directing and everything to do with the script
Old 07-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejay0212 (View Post)
Hi Missy

I love Eclipse more because of the amounts of Edward we got and the EB was closest to the book we ever got. But I think that NM was well made and more in order. When I first watched Eclipse, i felt it was too chaotic (didn't help that I had just finished the book the night before). But, that has nothing to do with directing and everything to do with the script
Hey Jo I LOVE your icon!

I think NM was pretty close to the book too, just it was lacking why I love that book - Edward's speeches at the end and Bella realizing he really does love her. Eclipse was close. The only thing I had a problem with was, like you said, the order was insane and some things EB. Like she cries when she leaves Jake's house and Edward worries she made the wrong choice so she tells him she didn't.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 07-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missygurl88 (View Post)
Oh Rob! He tried to seem surprised that TR came out when RM did? He was so trying to brush that off or something Kristen is like a hero for the RM premiere. I love how happy she looked to be there, like it was nothing big And we had the airport pics before they went too.
He did, but we all know the truth. I loved that he praised it (again) because from what I've heard, Kristen did amazing so I'm sure he was proud of his BB. And I love that they have so many good projects on after the Twilight movies are over, I definitely think they'll go far as actors after it ends. Awww.

I still liked Eclipse overall ... yes it was choppy at times but I felt the way it was shot, the acting, the lines were like 20,000X times better than the first two movies, particularly Twilight. I liked Twilight but TBH, there were a LOT of times during the movie that I cringed. Which I didn't do at all during Eclipse. IMO, NM was better but sorely lacked the intensity of the EB moments.

Aww Rach , that sucks that you can't open the thread now. We'll post any new info we have here then.

*still dead from the new HB pics*

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Closed Thread   Post New Thread