Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2018, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney4Life (View Post)
More Kevney tweets from today

those are okay tweets not really things I'd write, but whatever. I do like the 2nd to last tweet though that is true unfortunately and it's sad at the same time.

Here's another Kevney song I think fits..

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 06-22-2018 at 05:58 PM
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kevney youtube comment I forgot to mention

Blujonny11 said, Is it just me or does his eyes seem to get glossy at even the first mention of Whitney?

Rose Williams said 7 hours ago, I agree, i really believe it was true love for both of them. Just like the movie, it was just not the right time. I think they would have gotten together and that's why she was trying so hard to get clean.

Sharon Powell said 23 hours ago, The little girl in "Black or White could have been a representative of their child if things had happened between Whitney and Kevin. He was married and she was entangled with Bobby Brown. If it had happened they would had some beautiful, talented children.

Last edited by Kevney4Life; 06-22-2018 at 07:03 PM
Kevney4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kevney youtube comment I forgot to mention

Blujonny11 said, Is it just me or does his eyes seem to get glossy at even the first mention of Whitney?

Rose Williams said 7 hours ago, I agree, i really believe it was true love for both of them. Just like the movie, it was just not the right time. I think they would have gotten together and that's why she was trying so hard to get clean.

Sharon Powell said 23 hours ago, The little girl in "Black or White could have been a representative of their child if things had happened between Whitney and Kevin. He was married and she was entangled with Bobby Brown. If it had happened they would had some beautiful, talented children.
Love those ones! especially the first 2
Old 06-23-2018, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
those are okay tweets not really things I'd write, but whatever. I do like the 2nd to last tweet though that is true unfortunately and it's sad at the same time.

Here's another Kevney song I think fits..

Now that's a perfect song for both Kevin and Whitney! It really does fit, makes me think of the scene in The Bodyguard where they were dancing together at the restaurant and bar.

I think this song might fit....

Old 06-23-2018, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah I like Bryan Adams and I know of that song, I'll have to listen to it to see if it's Kevney or not.

Okay so I'm going to put this up just because it's related. I know some might not believe it, but...

A book called Whitney Houston Conversations: what really happened in the Beverly Hills hotel. I tend believe this because it sounds like something Whitney would say. I think this also is as close of a confession that she was in love with KC as we are going to get.

“Ron asks Whitney: Can you tell us about your relationship with Kevin Costner from the time of the film ‘The Bodyguard’?

Whitney answers: We had a very good working relationship, he is wonderful to be around and yes there was a mutual attraction that made making the movie a little bit more enjoyable. Oh yes, he is a very sexy man so it wasn’t hard to be attracted to him".
Old 06-26-2018, 03:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kenvey song I just heard as I got ready for work this morning

Old 06-26-2018, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kenvey song I just heard as I got ready for work this morning

Oh yeah I have this song too! love it, although I never gave it a thought it was for Kevney though,
Old 06-26-2018, 05:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah I like Bryan Adams and I know of that song, I'll have to listen to it to see if it's Kevney or not.

Okay so I'm going to put this up just because it's related. I know some might not believe it, but...

A book called Whitney Houston Conversations: what really happened in the Beverly Hills hotel. I tend believe this because it sounds like something Whitney would say. I think this also is as close of a confession that she was in love with KC as we are going to get.

“Ron asks Whitney: Can you tell us about your relationship with Kevin Costner from the time of the film ‘The Bodyguard’?

Whitney answers: We had a very good working relationship, he is wonderful to be around and yes there was a mutual attraction that made making the movie a little bit more enjoyable. Oh yes, he is a very sexy man so it wasn’t hard to be attracted to him".
I saw that on LSA very few made a comment saying how deep that was and it seems that Whitney would say something like that.
I believe it as well, more like a confirmation to me.
Old 06-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I saw that on LSA very few made a comment saying how deep that was and it seems that Whitney would say something like that.
I believe it as well, more like a confirmation to me.
Oh wow I didn't realize it was on LSA too! interesting. I'm surprised that they said that was something she'd say just because the majority are so against Kevney.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 06-26-2018 at 10:41 PM
80s90sIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, I must admit I am a sucker for 80s classics. Here is another song that might fit Kevney:

Old 06-27-2018, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay, I must admit I am a sucker for 80s classics. Here is another song that might fit Kevney:

Yeah I think we had this one in one of the other threads somewhere, it's Kevney and I love the song too. I have it.
Old 06-27-2018, 06:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeah I think we had this one in one of the other threads somewhere, it's Kevney and I love the song too. I have it.
I thought so. these lyrics from the song I Can Dream About You by Dan Hartman these lyrics below resonate with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston as a couple.

I don't understand it
I can't keep my mind off loving you (not even for a minute)
Ooh, now baby, I'm caught up in the magic I see in you
There's one thing to do
Old 06-27-2018, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I thought so. these lyrics from the song I Can Dream About You by Dan Hartman these lyrics below resonate with Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston as a couple.

I don't understand it
I can't keep my mind off loving you (not even for a minute)
Ooh, now baby, I'm caught up in the magic I see in you
There's one thing to do
Yeah I love that song too..great one.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kevney Tweet!

Old 06-29-2018, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kevney Tweet!

aww! that is so sad! and he's not selfish at all. I don't blame him.