Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2014, 02:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney4Life (View Post)
Hi and Welcome Kid_Down_The_Lane I always and forever believe that Whitney and Kevin are forever soulmates. that's just me I respect your opinion. enjoy the thread! we love talking about Kevney even writing Kevney stories.
Thanks so much ! They so are, I just wish they'd have gotten together and stayed that way, I mean who cares about the public if you're in love and it's real why allow the haters to break up perfection ? But yeahh it was a different time then as KevneyIs4ever said, I still think that she truly did love Mr. Costner though and in this Ellen interview he did earlier this year when pictures of Ms. Houston were shown it just seemed he couldn't look at them without going all sombre. Just a question, but did anyone notice how he almost lacks eye contact when he is asked about Whitney in interviews ? <3 #Kevney. #Health&Wealth.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Down_The_Lane (View Post)
Thanks so much ! They so are, I just wish they'd have gotten together and stayed that way, I mean who cares about the public if you're in love and it's real why allow the haters to break up perfection ? But yeahh it was a different time then as KevneyIs4ever said, I still think that she truly did love Mr. Costner though and in this Ellen interview he did earlier this year when pictures of Ms. Houston were shown it just seemed he couldn't look at them without going all sombre. Just a question, but did anyone notice how he almost lacks eye contact when he is asked about Whitney in interviews ? <3 #Kevney. #Health&Wealth.
for Kevin it's been 2 years but the man will NEVER EVER get over her death he's still grieving and still is so devastated & you can just see the changes going on in him and it's just so awful and I don't blame him for not being able to look at her pictures or videos he can't even watch The Bodyguard anymore (10 mins in he has to turn it off and that's when his character & her character meet for the first place) all the way through I feel horrible for him. IF they had publicly been together ( think they had a continues affair, but in private because there's so much evidence to back it up) I would have supported them 100% for sure. He's the only she belonged with and truly had things in common with and had that chemistry. Their love was on BOTH sides not just his I'm so sick of people saying she didn't love him the same or wasn't in love with him because it's so not true I could see straight through her charade I guess you'd called it it was love on both sides period!

LOVE

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-01-2014 at 02:50 PM
Old 07-01-2014, 02:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevneyIs4ever (View Post)
IF they had publicly been together ( think they had a continues affair, but in private because there's so much evidence to back it up) I would have supported them 100% for sure. He's the only she belonged with and truly had things in common with and had that chemistry. Their love was on BOTH sides not just his I'm so sick of people saying she didn't love him the same or wasn't in love with him because it's so not true I could see straight through her charade I guess you'd called it it was love on both sides period!
IKR ! I think every whitney&kevin fan would've supported them, I truly believe even though it's not fully Bobby Brown's fault I do believe if Ms. Houston had gone with Mr. Costner she would still be with us today. They both deserved so much more than what they received in their personal lives, personally I think the only good that came out of either one of their personal lives are their children... Ha, ha, [B]THEIR[B] children.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IKR ! I think every whitney&kevin fan would've supported them, I truly believe even though it's not fully Bobby Brown's fault I do believe if Ms. Houston had gone with Mr. Costner she would still be with us today. They both deserved so much more than what they received in their personal lives, personally I think the only good that came out of either one of their personal lives are their children... Ha, ha, THEIR children.
Yeah well good luck finding any true Kevney fans who really believe in them and think the love was on BOTH sides because a lot of them don't and a lot of her fans hate KC for no reason whatsoever so just be careful.

And yes their children was the only good thing that came out of it especially where Whitney was/is concerned.

As KC has said "If I was her bodyguard she would still be with us." I truly believe that and will forever.

I have no comment on BB because I just can't talk about him that's all I'm saying and plus this thread isn't for him & Whitney it's for Kevney so I'm leaving it at that.

BTW Kid_Down_The_Lane I sent you a friend request.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-01-2014 at 03:56 PM
Old 07-02-2014, 08:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Yeah well good luck finding any true Kevney fans who really believe in them and think the love was on BOTH sides because a lot of them don't and a lot of her fans hate KC for no reason whatsoever so just be careful.

And yes their children was the only good thing that came out of it especially where Whitney was/is concerned.

As KC has said "If I was her bodyguard she would still be with us." I truly believe that and will forever.

I have no comment on BB because I just can't talk about him that's all I'm saying and plus this thread isn't for him & Whitney it's for Kevney so I'm leaving it at that.

BTW Kid_Down_The_Lane I sent you a friend request.
Thanks so much for your friend request <3 and yeah you're right a lot of Kevney fans don't actually believe they had a thing they're just Kevney's because it's a nice thought... It's a nice but rather sad thought that she found love but couldn't have it for all eternity, it's like the perfect disney story where the princess always chooses the bad guy over her soulmate. I take great comfort in knowing that even for those few months that they worked together they both had a taste of true love that'll last a lifetime...
Old 07-02-2014, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I take great comfort in knowing that even for those few months that they worked together they both had a taste of true love that'll last a lifetime...
This is what I take comfort in knowing as well! But it's still really upsetting too. It wasn't KC's job to do all that he did for her(take care of her and show her love) that was BB"s job and yet KC did it anyway and not because he had too because he wanted too because he fall in love with her literally. I have so much more respect for him. Actually their love affair was more like a Romantic Storybook if you will.

Quote:
yeah you're right a lot of Kevney fans don't actually believe they had a thing they're just Kevney's because it's a nice thought...
As for this statement you wrote there's the real truth for you... the Kevney "shippers" (and I use that term very loosely) it's not that they think it's just a nice thought it's they only want her with a black man(men) at least the majority of them anyway and they don't want to see her happy) and they don't think/want to think the affair happened or even that was a possibility they instead just flat out deny it or don't think outside the box) just because she made that comment and now that's all they go on since she's gone but it obvious that comment she made she was lying about. Of course they don't believe that she wasn't in love with KC. Not to mention the majority of them (not all of course) are 2 faced they say one thing and then they say another and their true colors come out I know this because it's happened before. Also some even think that she was bisexual as well it's really hard to tell who is a true fanatic and who is not, So there you have it those are the true reasons of why you can't really find true Kevney shippers.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-02-2014 at 09:48 AM
Old 07-02-2014, 10:09 AM
New Fan

KevneyIs4ever, you hit home on so many things you've said and all of it leads to one question, Why is it so hard for people to believe that they did have something going on and it began whilst on set ? Because I mean things like that happen all the time with actors, they fall in love. Ms. Houston has been called Bisexual and Lesbian since folks found out about her friendship with Robyn, that's the thing about fame, once you're famous everything private and personal about your life becomes the publics' and it's not fair, people who don't even know you create these rumours and there's nothing you can do about it, that's the unfortunate price of fame hey ?What is your opinion on this biopic that Ms Bassett is making ?
Old 07-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
KevneyIs4ever, you hit home on so many things you've said and all of it leads to one question, Why is it so hard for people to believe that they did have something going on and it began whilst on set ? Because I mean things like that happen all the time with actors, they fall in love. Ms. Houston has been called Bisexual and Lesbian since folks found out about her friendship with Robyn, that's the thing about fame, once you're famous everything private and personal about your life becomes the publics' and it's not fair, people who don't even know you create these rumours and there's nothing you can do about it, that's the unfortunate price of fame hey ?What is your opinion on this biopic that Ms Bassett is making ?
Yeah I don't know why that can't just see that it is/was a possibility instead of just flat on denying it that's what makes me mad about the whole thing I mean it's one thing to say that they weren't in love, but it's another thing to flat out deny it without even researching. I've never believed she was bisexual and plus her & Robyn had denied anything had happened for years, not to mention I don't like Robyn either I don't think she was a good influence on Whitney at all, but that's just me...

As for the movie I'm disgusted with it all (I will not be watching it either it's bad enough I had to read about it now we have to see it on screen no thank you!) and I've lost respect for Angela as a person I can't help it. How can you make a movie on a marriage that had nothing but drugs & abuse in it positively? Here's the answer you can't it's impossible! IF you were to watch those BTS (Behind The Scenes) clips of Kevney together you'll see that she was ALL OVER HIM..touching and smiling and just acting like a love struck teenager! Actually both of them were and no man & woman does that stuff with each other unless they are sexual attracted to each other or in love with each other or both (which I think it was/is both in their case) (especially two people who were married/engaged to other people & not each other!). How in the hell can you NOT tell that she was in love with him I've never heard her say the stuff she said about KC about BB at all..and you'd think she'd say stuff like that about him because they were engaged/married and you do realize that KC & Whitney have known each other a lot longer than 1991 they've known each other since 1985! So they've known each other more than her & BB knew each other combined. (they met in 1989)

BTW if you hadn't notice Kevney never did interviews together for their movie as in the same room don't you think that's weird? that's another dead giveaway of the affair happening and I do think they let some of their true feelings out in The Bodyguard. (Kevin & Whitney that is) The chemistry was just too real & strong for that not to have happened.

I forgot add to add that her so called "fans" (not all of them) are blind when it comes to Kevney even I can see through her and I didn't even really follow her personal life for a longtime. Also a lot of her so called "fans" say that Kevney is a fantasy and that's what we as shippers of Kevney are supporting and it's not real.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-02-2014 at 10:59 AM
Old 07-02-2014, 10:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
IF you were to watch those BTS (Behind The Scenes) clips of Kevney together you'll see that she was ALL OVER HIM..touching and smiling and just acting like a love struck teenager! Actually both of them were. How in the hell can you NOT tell that she was in love with him I've never heard her say the stuff she said about KC about BB at all..and you'd think she'd say stuff like that about him because they were engaged/married and you do realize that KC & Whitney have known each other a lot longer than 1991 they've known each other since 1985! So they've known each other more than her & BB knew each other combined. (they met in 1989)
IKR ! They were so damn cute together !!! Omgosh 1985 ?! NO WAY ! :O... True ! Some things are just not meant to be documented but it is and there's nothing that can change that, I just really hope that they don't muck it up, but they already are by making it a tv movie and please understand I'm from South Africa and though we're not completely out of date it's questionable whether it'll even be played.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IKR ! They were so damn cute together !!! Omgosh 1985 ?! NO WAY ! :O... True ! Some things are just not meant to be documented but it is and there's nothing that can change that, I just really hope that they don't muck it up, but they already are by making it a tv movie and please understand I'm from South Africa and though we're not completely out of date it's questionable whether it'll even be played.
Yep 1985 they met at one of Whitney's concerts or something. Well if the movie isn't shown then count it as luck because like I said I can't even talk about it because I'm just mad and disgusted by it all. I won't be watching it period. It'll be on the Lifetime channel I don't know if you get that over there but that channel is nothing, but trash now so you know it's bad when they play on there. BTW I sent you a private message.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 07-02-2014 at 11:07 AM
Old 07-02-2014, 06:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

your welcome! yes I notice that he does lacks eye contact and he also scratches his ear or rubs his eyebrows can't even look at the interviewer goes to show he is hurting for Whitney and still is I can't blame the man clearly loves Whitney. I think the only thing that keeps him going is eating(splurging) like I seen him do on tour the past months and listening to music and getting acting gigs from left and right. maybe that helps him get his mind off oh his death. and yes who care what other think I mean Kevin can't help that he is an important person in his life and that he is soo in love with her!
Old 07-02-2014, 06:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevney4Life (View Post)
your welcome! yes I notice that he does lacks eye contact and he also scratches his ear or rubs his eyebrows can't even look at the interviewer goes to show he is hurting for Whitney and still is I can't blame the man clearly loves Whitney. I think the only thing that keeps him going is eating(splurging) like I seen him do on tour the past months and listening to music and getting acting gigs from left and right. maybe that helps him get his mind off oh his death. and yes who care what other think I mean Kevin can't help that he is an important person in his life and that he is soo in love with her!
You've actually seen him do this first hand ? Or like as a fan speculating ? True love when lost hurts, it really does I sometimes wonder what would be different had Ms. Houston chosen Mr. Costner over the one who shall remain nameless... Like would she have gotten that deep into drugs ? Would she have been happy and I'm not talking about public happiness I mean true happiness the type that radiates out of you like the light from new light bulb. She deserved that kind of happiness she truly did.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I sometimes wonder what would be different had Ms. Houston chosen Mr. Costner over the one who shall remain nameless... Like would she have gotten that deep into drugs ? Would she have been happy and I'm not talking about public happiness I mean true happiness the type that radiates out of you like the light from new light bulb. She deserved that kind of happiness she truly did.
I definitely think if had gone the other way and she had followed her heart truly and not cared so much about what her family or so called fans thought that she'd be truly over the moon happy and I just know she wouldn't have gotten to where she was (the drugs) I know that KC would ever let her get that out of control he'd do everything he could to help her through it and get her help he wouldn't just sit there and watch it that man loved that woman way too much to even think about letting that happen. So yes she'd be happy in general in public and in private I mean they had too much in common so she wouldn't need the drugs and they were both stars in their own rights.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I definitely think if had gone the other way and she had followed her heart truly and not cared so much about what her family or so called fans thought that she'd be truly over the moon happy and I just know she wouldn't have gotten to where she was (the drugs) I know that KC would ever let her get that out of control he'd do everything he could to help her through it and get her help he wouldn't just sit there and watch it that man loved that woman way too much to even think about letting that happen. So yes she'd be happy in general in public and in private I mean they had too much in common so she wouldn't need the drugs and they were both stars in their own rights.
I love them together I truly do and I believe that they loved each other equally but why didn't he do anything more than write her letters ? Why didn't he go straight to her house and take her away from all that mess ? He should've done something more why didn't he ?
Old 07-02-2014, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love them together I truly do and I believe that they loved each other equally but why didn't he do anything more than write her letters ? Why didn't he go straight to her house and take her away from all that mess ? He should've done something more why didn't he ?
I think he didn't do any of that (I wish he did though) because of the people around her you know BB being one of them and her other leechers and enablers so you can't really blame him for not doing more than the letters because he couldn't it's not that he didn't want too though I'm sure. I'm sure he was angry that she was doing through that and he couldn't do more. Does that make sense?