Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

So Sad

I am so disheartened. But ever the optomist - I believe its not over until its over. Why not just say "We are getting a divorce?". I for some reason do believe he must have cheated on her. That is the only thing that might make sense. It all seemed to go down hill from there. To me you can see their love is obvious and I truly hope they don't give up. I think the separation instead of just divorcing shows that perhaps they are just taking time apart to see if that helps change anything. I hope they work it out. There's still a chance.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I watched ET last night & saw all the coverage of their split, this is so sad, I wish the media would just leave them alone!
Old 01-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
I watched ET last night & saw all the coverage of their split, this is so sad, I wish the media would just leave them alone!

Yea thats like asking a dog to stop barking.... Sad thing it is.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread